User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Discussions with models before a show
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Discussions with models before a show
wannaseeit83
Created by: wannaseeit83

7/8/21 @ 6:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am new, but I have taken the time to talk to models before starting a show and asking what they expect for a specific type of show. I visited two models today, I asked if a group cum show was possible. The first model said they like pvt show better. I thought that would be ok, so I asked how much time they would need. Once they told me 10 minutes, I clarified with them that they would cum with me in a 10 minute private show at their current rate, and they said yes. Not 5 minutes into the show and they wanted 3000 credit tip. I understand making money but I was trying to be upfront with them and find it disrespectful to change the terms. I left the show right after. The second model said they would do a group show but wanted some tips. After asking how much they wanted, I just get a "as many as you can" so once the show I started I was tipping, but as the time ran down the model was not getting any closer. Again I felt ripped off.

As I said I am new to the site, am I missing something or are these models just not customer friendly? This isn't making me want to continue here at all. :(
Created by: vscustomerservice

7/8/21 @ 6:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey there wannaseeit83,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via forums. We highly encourage negotiation before the shows to set expectations for both the member and model. This allows you to know what to expect at what rate and the same goes for the model. If there is an instance where you are in a show but are having issues, such as the model not meeting the previously negotiated expectations or if the model is not following the member's instruction, we advise that you end the show immediately and contact Customer Support for assistance.

-EJ

Should you still have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Service Department via phone, email, or live chat. A representative is always available to assist you.

graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

7/9/21 @ 2:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not to excuse the Original Poster's deceptive model, but a little bit of "If it sounds too good to be true" common sense likely should have won out here. In my longterm experience, models don't generally do CUM shows in 10 min at basic private rates. But you did ask, and they confirmed, so it is definitely on THEM for having deceived you.

But I have been in many multi shows where the primary user keeps adding to what he wants to see (e.g., a "just jerk-off" show becomes a oil-on-body, dildo in ass, cum-show, and the user quotes the original 10 minute time they agreed upon). It is tough for the model to stop everything and re-negotiate, but users should realize that "extras" cost extra.
Created by: male4622

7/11/21 @ 1:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am new, but I have taken the time to talk to models before starting a show and asking what they expect for a specific type of show. I visited two models today, I asked if a group cum show was possible. The first model said they like pvt show better. I thought that would be ok, so I asked how much time they would need. Once they told me 10 minutes, I clarified with them that they would cum with me in a 10 minute private show at their current rate, and they said yes. Not 5 minutes into the show and they wanted 3000 credit tip. I understand making money but I was trying to be upfront with them and find it disrespectful to change the terms. I left the show right after. The second model said they would do a group show but wanted some tips. After asking how much they wanted, I just get a "as many as you can" so once the show I started I was tipping, but as the time ran down the model was not getting any closer. Again I felt ripped off.

As I said I am new to the site, am I missing something or are these models just not customer friendly? This isn't making me want to continue here at all. :(

Most typically, when I am asked for tips in a private show, my response is usually that I'm spending credits in a private show and I do not like to tip at that point. If the model is persistent, I leave the show and I don't visit again.
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

7/11/21 @ 6:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Most typically, when I am asked for tips in a private show, my response is usually that I'm spending credits in a private show and I do not like to tip at that point. If the model is persistent, I leave the show and I don't visit again.

If the customer is paying full rate for the private, I agree with that.
Created by: gofish

7/15/21 @ 4:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

wannaseeit83 sorry to hear you had a bad experience and hope you gave the site the name of this model. I would suggest if that happens again while in a private just close the private by leaving it and report the model to the site. Please don't get discouraged as there are a lot of model who I refer to as performers who show a lot more respect to the viewers and members who visit their room and will be as honest as possible with you as to what they can and cannot do without requesting more credits. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Apolo Malfoy
Created by: Apolo Malfoy

7/27/21 @ 12:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They were just not customer-friendly! So sorry your first experience in the site had to be with them!! When you set some conditions before doing a private show they must be respected and that includes price, tipping and what you want to see from us as performers! Of course if then you as a customer wants to change them it shouldn't be a problem during the show! (with respect of course!!)
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

7/27/21 @ 10:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Discussions with the model before private is the smart way to use this site so your starting off right! I like to discuss what I want to do with a model as well as price per minute and total time. I also tell them how much credits they will receive for the total amount of time all together and I tell them I don’t tip in private because I personally do not like the sound effect of tipping during private. There were times I liked the private performance so much that I tipped them or gave a tip gift after the show was over. I was lucky to pick a good customer focused model when I first started so I did not have a bad experience until later when I wanted to try some other models. I have since discovered more good models but occasionally I meet a bad one. When I enter the models room I pay attention to everything and I study the model. I look at behavior, interaction with other customers, body language, the way they communicate, how good their English is, and many other things. I also watch to see what their natural inclination is because models have preferences just like we the customers do. Some models are better at flexing and the dancing is not so good, while others make dancing so sexy and sensual it’s their strong point, some seem to only want to jerk off and that’s all they are willing to do, Then there are the ones very verbal and are willing to try anything. I study them in the chat room, I flirt with them, and I ask questions to see if they will be perfectly suited to perform my specific request. I like models that have standards so I try to find those ones. It can be hard at first when you start out but I’m sure you will find some trustworthy models here. A good model understands that trust is the key word for their relationship with the customer to last and trust will ensure their success on the site.

The downside is as you have already noticed. There are models that will lie and lure you in and then they won’t keep there word. Also if you notice any other unsatisfied customer in the chat room whether they are whispering or chatting openly then you should stay away from that model until you see an improvement. What I noticed about group shows during my 1 year and 9 months experience is depending on how many customers joined the model will usually will ask for tips if there aren’t enough participants.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails