User status
Assistido agora
RECEBA AQUI AS SUAS OFERTAS LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

My first post over here, hopefully I don't mind anybody
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: My first post over here, hopefully I don't mind anybody
Kenny Steg
Created by: Kenny Steg

2/13/18 @ 5:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello guys,

I have read a lot of topics over here until I make myself comfortable to open this topic ...
I saw a lot of members over here asking for guys that can lead a conversation and have some other areas of interest beside the sexual intercourse :)

First of all I want to ask ... because I start thinking that I made something wrong ... Almost every time when I try to start a conversation members don't answer me and I don't know why ?
Second one ... when a interesting idea is developed in whisper with a member (because over there he's answering me) ... almost every time get mind if I try to move to topic into free chat to create much more awareness and a good vibe into room overall ... and I don't understand why ? again
And third one ... if you're looking for an open minded guy that have many areas of interest to talk about ... I wait for you into my room

Thank you all for let me share that and I'd appreciate all of your advises :bowdown :angel
Danny Grant
Created by: Danny Grant

2/13/18 @ 7:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just keep smilling and be nice with everyone bro, good luck
Justin Shiver
Created by: Justin Shiver

2/13/18 @ 9:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Open bb. and you`ll be fine.
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

2/13/18 @ 11:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some people just don't like to talk in the rooms. I don't know why, but it's just how they are. Don't take it personally. It's nothing you're doing wrong.
Danny Grant
Created by: Danny Grant

2/13/18 @ 11:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

what s that profile pic? are you an little emperor or something?
Kenny Steg

2/14/18 @ 3:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just keep smilling and be nice with everyone bro, good luck

Thank you Danny ! javascript:insertEmoticon(':drinkup');
Well I'd try to not consume myself about this anymore.
Kenny Steg

2/14/18 @ 4:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you so much! javascript:insertEmoticon(':thumbsup');
I try to be as open as possible and natural over here.
Kenny Steg

2/14/18 @ 5:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some people just don't like to talk in the rooms. I don't know why, but it's just how they are. Don't take it personally. It's nothing you're doing wrong.

I understand this, thank you for your answer! (':bowdown');
Justin Shiver

2/14/18 @ 8:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

what s that profile pic? are you an little emperor or something?

Ave Caesar LMAO
Justin Shiver

2/14/18 @ 8:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you so much! javascript:insertEmoticon(':thumbsup');
I try to be as open as possible and natural over here.

hope you understood that I was just messing with you, about the big mass of persons on here "open cock bb" "display biceps" .
Tony Bliss
Created by: Tony Bliss

2/14/18 @ 9:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Welcome dude. What i can tell you is that DON T TRUST NOBODY. 98% of members just lie and want all for free (not so shocked as long as name of the site is "Flirt4FREE"). Yes, there are some cool members too but rarely u can find one. Don t trust level too, i made many times private shows with lvl 1 guys while levels 700,800,900 was just laying on my room loosing my time or didn t talk. Try to be yourself and you won t have problems at work.
This morning i had a guy "fla_dad" he told me about a pvt and shit, asked me what we do etc etc, and then he asked me to take my pants down and stand up a sec, i did it, he told me "let s do it ! " , i started to prepare myself for pvt and he left. Many members complain about that "models want just money" . WRONG. We want a good company and of course we re here for some bucks, but we don t want just MONEY, we want to feel good here as members want too. And of course we re used to want money more as on the site are more members that money it s the only thing they can offer. Where s our fault?
As i said, don t forget. If someone wants something - PAY FIRST OR BYE!
Created by: ronnie-uk

2/14/18 @ 10:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Second one ... when a interesting idea is developed in whisper with a member (because over there he's answering me) ... almost every time get mind if I try to move to topic into free chat to create much more awareness and a good vibe into room overall ... and I don't understand why ?

I like your idea, Kenny :thumbsup

Many performers turn open chat into a whisper. For most members the open chat experience then consists of looking at a performer typing, and looking at a blank chat screen.

Good to see you doing the opposite. When the whispered conversation is interesting, you continue it in open chat. Others can see, and can join in. Makes the open chat experience better for everyone.

Pity that the whispering member might then object. But it is your room, and you control the amount of whispering.
Kenny Steg

2/14/18 @ 1:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ave Caesar LMAO

LMAO I found it funny that you have changed your pic after lol
javascript:insertEmoticon(':orglaugh');
Kenny Steg

2/14/18 @ 1:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kenny Steg

2/14/18 @ 11:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Welcome dude. What i can tell you is that DON T TRUST NOBODY. 98% of members just lie and want all for free (not so shocked as long as name of the site is "Flirt4FREE"). Yes, there are some cool members too but rarely u can find one. Don t trust level too, i made many times private shows with lvl 1 guys while levels 700,800,900 was just laying on my room loosing my time or didn t talk. Try to be yourself and you won t have problems at work.
This morning i had a guy "fla_dad" he told me about a pvt and shit, asked me what we do etc etc, and then he asked me to take my pants down and stand up a sec, i did it, he told me "let s do it ! " , i started to prepare myself for pvt and he left. Many members complain about that "models want just money" . WRONG. We want a good company and of course we re here for some bucks, but we don t want just MONEY, we want to feel good here as members want too. And of course we re used to want money more as on the site are more members that money it s the only thing they can offer. Where s our fault?
As i said, don t forget. If someone wants something - PAY FIRST OR BYE!

Thank you for your sharing Tony, I don't wanna be a smart ass but I believe that any thing is under our control in our rooms and you can't blame a member for trying ... I understand that makes you feeling disrespected ... I'm very open to any request (for free) at least they aren't nude and the member is respectful with me and other members into my room. For nude requests I ask for a small amount of tip for flash and if the member find it atractive he'd join you pvt without asking anymore. Like that I guess is fair enough for both of us, we won't feel fooled anymore and the member won't spend a high amount of credits directly in pvt for a experience that isn't on his own taste ... I guess is a win-win situation like that. Hope you find it as a good solution.
Kenny Steg

2/15/18 @ 1:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like your idea, Kenny :thumbsup

Many performers turn open chat into a whisper. For most members the open chat experience then consists of looking at a performer typing, and looking at a blank chat screen.

Good to see you doing the opposite. When the whispered conversation is interesting, you continue it in open chat. Others can see, and can join in. Makes the open chat experience better for everyone.

Pity that the whispering member might then object. But it is your room, and you control the amount of whispering.

Thank you so much ronnie for your support! :drinkup: Well I try to listen to you guys, being much more experimented than me, but also to be myself as much as I can :)
Justin Shiver

2/15/18 @ 2:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LMAO I found it funny that you have changed your pic after lol
javascript:insertEmoticon(':orglaugh');

didnt want to make Danny feel powerless LOL

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP
PASSAR
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratuitos
$10

FREE CREDITS

Alterar
Feature Show Ticket
Alterar
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP 30 Dias de Membro
MAIS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATUITOS!
$39.95*
Alterar
PASSAR
$39.95*
Alterar
Card Verification(CVV2)
O número CVV2 é um número especial impresso no seu cartão de crédito e proporciona uma proteção extra contra fraudes.
Completar Compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Nomes de utilizador e palavras-passe são SENSÍVEIS
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails