User status
Assistido agora
RECEBA AQUI AS SUAS OFERTAS LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

What Happens to Threads the DIsappear?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: What Happens to Threads the DIsappear?
Created by: gofish

7/5/18 @ 3:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Posted a thread last night and it just disappeared. It there a thread graveyard out there somewhere. The topic was a bit touchy, but did not point fingers. Would have been interesting to get a bit of conversation going on it, but seems it might have been to HOT for some to respond to. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Ironclad
Created by: ironclad

7/5/18 @ 3:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What happens to those threads? They get deleted because you in this case likely posted something inappropriate.

7/5/18 @ 4:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What happens to those threads? They get deleted because you in this case likely posted something inappropriate.

Ironclad first thanks for reading the post and yes one would like to think that, but should not the forum be open to discussion as nothing offensive was ever mentioned in the thread. The thread was the result of seeing what one pretty awesome performer on the site was having to deal with which really caused a major damper on his chat room. Had he not had the full support of his viewers he would have ended the night completely depressed.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: kheldarxy

7/5/18 @ 5:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Consider carefully what was discussed for those two hours, and remember the number one rule on Flirt; what models are never ever allowed to do or say. Perhaps a moderator was listening or someone recorded it. If that is the case, you can guess why your thread was deleted.

Ironclad first thanks for reading the post and yes one would like to think that, but should not the forum be open to discussion as nothing offensive was ever mentioned in the thread. The thread was the result of seeing what one pretty awesome performer on the site was having to deal with which really caused a major damper on his chat room. Had he not had the full support of his viewers he would have ended the night completely depressed.
:thumbsup :thumbsup

Created by: vsashlee

7/5/18 @ 6:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Posted a thread last night and it just disappeared. It there a thread graveyard out there somewhere. The topic was a bit touchy, but did not point fingers. Would have been interesting to get a bit of conversation going on it, but seems it might have been to HOT for some to respond to. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

Our apologies for the removal of your forum post. It was removed by error. I will reach out to you directly to discuss the Big Bang Contest.

Monteyyy
Created by: monteyyy

7/5/18 @ 8:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, Kheldar you seem to have lot of information that wasn't stated in the original inquiry. Why don't you go ahead and confess to being the little bitch narc yourself and speak your mind instead of cowering behind your computer?

Created by: 640509040147

7/5/18 @ 8:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, Kheldar you seem to have lot of information that wasn't stated in the original inquiry. Why don't you go ahead and confess to being the little bitch narc yourself and speak your mind instead of cowering behind your computer?

And THIS is exactly why that original thread was removed....

:offtopic

7/5/18 @ 11:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And THIS is exactly why that original thread was removed....

:offtopic

640509040147 if you had got a chance to read the deleted thread you would have discovered that nothing offensive was ever said. As the writer of that thread the intent was to open things up to discussion over a certain situation.
NOTHING was mentioned about the performer who in my opinion one top rated guy on this site. The question was more directed at the site and perhaps some members who rather than have a good time on the site chose to cause havoc instead.
Respect is always key in my books even when the fish comes under attack. Fact is if one does not have something nice to say about anyone best never to say anything. If you have a dislike for any performer don't visit their chat room, and about all don't take a vendetta out on them out of shear spite.
Just my opinion for all it is worth :thumbsup :thumbsup

By the way 640509040147 I did not take you comment personal...just had to enlighten you in a friendly way. :winkwink
Created by: 640509040147

7/6/18 @ 3:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

640509040147 As the writer of that thread the intent was to open things up to discussion over a certain situation.

Respect is always key in my books even when the fish comes under attack. Fact is if one does not have something nice to say about anyone best never to say anything.

GoFish I understand that your intention was not to offend anyone but look at the reaction that was already sparked without even mentioning what the certain situation is. We are in complete agreement that if you have nothing nice to say, best to say nothing at all.

By the way 640509040147 I did not take you comment personal...just had to enlighten you in a friendly way. :winkwink

No hard feelings from this side. We may not always agree on certain topics but I'd like to think we can at the very least be as civil as possible. :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP
PASSAR
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratuitos
$10

FREE CREDITS

Alterar
Feature Show Ticket
Alterar
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP 30 Dias de Membro
MAIS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATUITOS!
$39.95*
Alterar
PASSAR
$39.95*
Alterar
Card Verification(CVV2)
O número CVV2 é um número especial impresso no seu cartão de crédito e proporciona uma proteção extra contra fraudes.
Completar Compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Nomes de utilizador e palavras-passe são SENSÍVEIS
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails