User status
Assistido agora
RECEBA AQUI AS SUAS OFERTAS LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Silence of members
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Silence of members
Oscar X
Created by: Oscar X

5/21/20 @ 6:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why are members in the room silent? It is very difficult to give an answer to the greeting????
What's the matter?
And I am also sure that no one will answer this post LOL
cadieux
Created by: cadieux

5/21/20 @ 8:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I always try to say , at least, “Hello”. Even if I don’t stay long.
Captured73
Created by: captured73

5/21/20 @ 9:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think there are already some threads like this in the forum and many have given answers.
First of all it is not forbidden to visit rooms and not talk and not tip there. I understand that it can be unsatisfying for a performer, but there can be many different individual reasons for this.

Some I can imagine:
The member is just curious and want to stay only a few minutes in a room to get an impression of the model and the atmosphere there.
The member made often the experience that when he reacts to a greeting the performer is not very interested to get to know more from the member, as the next question of the performer is "You want to have some fun? "Do you have some tips for me?" "Let´s go private" and so on. This kind of begging is very disturbing for the member and he just wants to avoid this.
Even when the model seems to be nice, likes to talk and ask many questions apart from tips and shows, members could feel the "obligation" to tip the performer just for the time and friendliness. And when someone does not like to spent money on the site for whatever reason, he just tries to avoid the start of a conversation.

One can discuss if its polite to be quiet. On the other hand you as a performer probably have many examples of members who are very talkative, asking you many questions and telling you a lot of things of their life you have not asked for. But at the end they give you no tips and no show and wasted just your time. This is a way of unpolitness too. So it can be "polite" not to talk in order to not waste your time and to not create any hopes of tips or a private.

I assume you are here for business reasons and not just to have someone to talk with you.

I visit only female rooms but I guess in this respect there is no difference between male and female performers and their visitors.
Created by: 640509040147

5/21/20 @ 9:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Serious question: Would you rather be in a room full of beggars/barkers instead of silent users?

The member is just curious and want to stay only a few minutes in a room to get an impression of the model and the atmosphere there.
The member made often the experience that when he reacts to a greeting the performer is not very interested to get to know more from the member, as the next question of the performer is "You want to have some fun? "Do you have some tips for me?" "Let´s go private" and so on. This kind of begging is very disturbing for the member and he just wants to avoid this.
Even when the model seems to be nice, likes to talk and ask many questions apart from tips and shows, members could feel the "obligation" to tip the performer just for the time and friendliness. And when someone does not like to spent money on the site for whatever reason, he just tries to avoid the start of a conversation.

There is no "one answer" as to why a majority of users sit quietly in a room but these are very good and common possibilities. To add to this list: maybe they are shy, maybe they are checking your bio, maybe they are browsing your VOD's collection, maybe they just are checking the room, maybe they left their computer window opened, maybe they just want to test your patience, maybe they're waiting for you to start a party or a group show.

As already mentioned, this topic is recurring for years now on the forums and seeing that we're still bringing it up tells me that this is the norm on here and will continue to be. So instead of getting upset or frustrated by these silent users, perhaps it would be easier to focus on the ones that DO speak and make the first move. :twocents
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

5/22/20 @ 2:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why are members in the room silent? It is very difficult to give an answer to the greeting????
What's the matter?

Not all members are silent. I see members talking all the time.
It is not difficult to respond to a greeting.
Nothing is the matter.
Well, one thing is the matter: you seem to want everybody to talk to you, probably because you aren't making enough money. Try to understand this: the customer who has the money will talk when he wants to, tip when he wants to, and take you private when he wants to. If he doesn't do what you want him to do, then you aren't the model he is looking for that day.

Oscar X
Created by: Oscar X

5/22/20 @ 4:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you all so much for the answers!

Yeah, of course I understand all that. Then the question is... (I know this topic was also discussed in other chains)
How to interest the user? I tried dancing, I worked naked, I changed the setting, I tried various toys, I changed styles, I changed my clothes. I never asked for a tip. I also think if a dick wants to, he 'll give it...

So... What could be the problem?

Occupant
Created by: occupant

5/26/20 @ 11:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All of the above reasons are very valid. For me, I think the biggest problem is too many times saying hello, how are you?, and being replied with "so horny, I want cum, go pvt". Even if the intention is to go pvt I expect most members would want some kind of interaction before deciding. Nobody wants to feel pressured. An initial reply like that seems to be the same to me as a viewer going in and right away saying "show cock" "show ass" One thing I have seen in a couple of rooms lately is the model setting the topic to something like "Don't be shy to write to me" "Feel free to chat" "Everyone welcome to chat in my room". These topics do make the model seem more friendly and alleviates the feeling that starting a chat will result in pressure for a pvt. I do tip, and not just 10 o r 25, but it is nice to know some models are happy to chat even on the days when tipping/pvt isn't possible.
Created by: twixel

5/26/20 @ 10:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is hard to say what a member will or will not respond to. So many models use the auto whisper greeting, to me that is not personable and a quick turn off. Speak a greeting , only whisper if the member is whispering to you. Try different topics of conversation to see what is of interest to get people talking. Just need to find what works for you not what works for others.
Fernando Ferraz
Created by: Fernando Ferraz

5/28/20 @ 11:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What's the matter?

HEY FRIEND NOT BE SAD WITH ME WAS SAME BUT GOOD LUUCK TO US

Fernando Ferraz
Created by: Fernando Ferraz

5/28/20 @ 11:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

great advice THK U

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP
PASSAR
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratuitos
$10

FREE CREDITS

Alterar
Feature Show Ticket
Alterar
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP 30 Dias de Membro
MAIS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATUITOS!
$39.95*
Alterar
PASSAR
$39.95*
Alterar
Card Verification(CVV2)
O número CVV2 é um número especial impresso no seu cartão de crédito e proporciona uma proteção extra contra fraudes.
Completar Compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Nomes de utilizador e palavras-passe são SENSÍVEIS
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails