User status
Assistido agora
RECEBA AQUI AS SUAS OFERTAS LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Where are the guys with fleshjacks?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Where are the guys with fleshjacks?
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

10/4/20 @ 1:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Are there any Male models that have fleshjacks? I love to see sexy hot guys playing with this toy. I get so tired of hopping from room to room asking if a guy has a fleshjack to use or explaining what it is. This is the best sex toy a guy can have and it would be so nice if studios provided their models with these. These toys can be called masturbaters, or fleshlights too and there are so many different varieties to choose from. Why don’t you guys have this awesome toy? Every man should experience this toy! Some guys have this toy listed on their profile but when I ask for it they say “I don’t have one.” or “what is that?”. This is the best toy for solo use and is so much better than using your hand to jerk off. If any guy possess this toy it would definitely peak my interest! Thank you
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

10/4/20 @ 2:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Your love for fleshjack is an opinion, and you certainly have one. But if you can't find anyone else using one, then it would seem others don't share your opinion. When I see a model whip out a fleshjack, I leave, because I am 100% uninterested..
Created by: vscustomerservice

10/4/20 @ 3:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, unfortunately we do not have a list of models that use Fleshlight. You can search the models bio page sometimes they will indicate if they use it. You can also search "Fleshlight" in the search box and you will find some videos with models using Fleshlight.- JG
Luv2flirt

10/4/20 @ 3:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Your love for fleshjack is an opinion, and you certainly have one. But if you can't find anyone else using one, then it would seem others don't share your opinion. When I see a model whip out a fleshjack, I leave, because I am 100% uninterested..

I’ve had fun with quite a few guys on this site using this toy but lately I haven’t been able to find anyone new with it. I guess I’ll just have to make do. Hand jerkoffs can be hot too when done by a sensual pro! :jerkoff Although seeing the same thing to much can be monotonous. some guys are really good at making a hand jerk off interesting hopefully I will find another guy that is talented with his hand. I know I definitely had some good private shows with no toys involved but it would still be nice to see something new for a change.
Luv2flirt

10/4/20 @ 3:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, unfortunately we do not have a list of models that use Fleshlight. You can search the models bio page sometimes they will indicate if they use it. You can also search "Fleshlight" in the search box and you will find some videos with models using Fleshlight.- JG

Thank you I appreciate your help! I guess I am just bored and looking to see something different for a change.
Created by: topher_eye

10/4/20 @ 10:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

May I recommend these models with fleshjack/fleshlight. You wont be disappointed...

Reynoldo
Antonio West
IZZI
jeffrey-2020
Created by: jeffrey-2020

10/5/20 @ 5:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

diego rockfield
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

10/19/20 @ 12:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The categories tab/button lists categories for interests; scroll to fleshjacks and should see various Models. I wish they would show all Models, online or not however they may only show those on line at the time...check out for sure ,,also check out those that list fucking machines cuz they usually have a lot of other toys as well. I generally wonder about the interest with the fleshjacks due to seems the fj messes up the obvious visual even though might enhance the being and/ or being screwed part, but hey your credit and/or your fantasy.
Luv2flirt

10/23/20 @ 1:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The categories tab/button lists categories for interests; scroll to fleshjacks and should see various Models. I wish they would show all Models, online or not however they may only show those on line at the time...check out for sure ,,also check out those that list fucking machines cuz they usually have a lot of other toys as well. I generally wonder about the interest with the fleshjacks due to seems the fj messes up the obvious visual even though might enhance the being and/ or being screwed part, but hey your credit and/or your fantasy.

Thank you for you advice, suggestions, and help. I was just looking to see something different for once than the usual jerkoff done with hand since I’ve seen it so many times. I’ve also noticed that even though some models have toys listed the don’t always have the toys with them. I’m just the kind of person that likes to see variety and not always the same thing. I’ve had all kinds of shows with different themes from dildo play, then to striptease dancing, then to muscle flexing, and jerkoffs, but I just happen to be interested in models with fleshjacks at the moment, and I know I’ll move on to something else. I’ve found several models with fleshJacks and did some private shows already. I made sure to communicate that I love cock closeups and cumshots so I’ve had no visual gripes so far. Now I think I’ll move on to models that have fucking machine with fleshjack attachment since I’ve seen it once but can’t remember the models name because I didn’t have the time to stay in chat that day. So I think I’ll take your advice and search for models with fucking machines.
Luv2flirt

10/23/20 @ 1:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

May I recommend these models with fleshjack/fleshlight. You wont be disappointed...

Reynoldo
Antonio West
IZZI

Thank you for these recommendations it’s appreciated!
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

10/31/20 @ 8:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can expect that most models who have a fleshjack may only use it in private or group shows, so you would need to pay. Never seen one used in a free show or party.

Luv2flirt

11/6/20 @ 3:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can expect that most models who have a fleshjack may only use it in private or group shows, so you would need to pay. Never seen one used in a free show or party.

I agree with you most of they guys I’ve experienced so far with fleshjacks used them in either private or group shows, but I have seen one model use a fleshjack in a party chat and set its use as one of his tipping goal amounts. Although I’d say the majority was only in group or private chat. I’ve never seen one used in free chat but models have shown me what their toys look like in free chat when I asked.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP
PASSAR
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratuitos
$10

FREE CREDITS

Alterar
Feature Show Ticket
Alterar
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP 30 Dias de Membro
MAIS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATUITOS!
$39.95*
Alterar
PASSAR
$39.95*
Alterar
Card Verification(CVV2)
O número CVV2 é um número especial impresso no seu cartão de crédito e proporciona uma proteção extra contra fraudes.
Completar Compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Nomes de utilizador e palavras-passe são SENSÍVEIS
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails