User status
Assistido agora
RECEBA AQUI AS SUAS OFERTAS LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

New Model: Max Millan
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: New Model: Max Millan
Alex2259
Created by: alex2259

9/16 @ 6:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Curious if you guys have met this new guy yet? How was your experience? I was so polite - told him where I was from, my age, asked him his hobbies. He said he didn't have any time for fun because he is working all the time. Sensing that we were not "clicking", I just politely said he was cute and will do well on here -- just not my type but all the best to him. You know what he replied? "Thanks for wasting my time." Then he banned me (lol) ! Your experience with him?
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

9/17 @ 11:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Curious if you guys have met this new guy yet? How was your experience? I was so polite - told him where I was from, my age, asked him his hobbies. He said he didn't have any time for fun because he is working all the time. Sensing that we were not "clicking", I just politely said he was cute and will do well on here -- just not my type but all the best to him. You know what he replied? "Thanks for wasting my time." Then he banned me (lol) ! Your experience with him?

Why have a whole conversation with someone and then tell him he's "not your type"? I'd consider that a waste of time too.

Alex2259

9/17 @ 7:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why have a whole conversation with someone and then tell him he's "not your type"? I'd consider that a waste of time too.

I should have added -- I was there for less than 40 seconds.

Alex2259

9/17 @ 8:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Also, he very well may be a great model - that is why I was wondering what others thought - there was certainly no rudeness on my part, nor did I bash him. Would love to know if he is worth revisiting. That's all.

perfessir
Created by: perfessir

9/17 @ 9:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Also, he very well may be a great model - that is why I was wondering what others thought - there was certainly no rudeness on my part, nor did I bash him. Would love to know if he is worth revisiting. That's all.

You might be rude if you volunteer to a public sex performer that he's not your type. That was unnecessary. You could have simply left.
Alex2259

9/17 @ 10:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You might be rude if you volunteer to a public sex performer that he's not your type. That was unnecessary. You could have simply left.

Simply leaving may be perceived as rude as well. And whispering what I did was not rude - it was kind honesty. He's not online anymore - likely too many bad reviews.

hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

9/18 @ 11:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Simply leaving may be perceived as rude as well. And whispering what I did was not rude - it was kind honesty. He's not online anymore - likely too many bad reviews.

He seems to still be online, despite your best efforts to trash him.

Alex2259

9/18 @ 12:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

He seems to still be online, despite your best efforts to trash him.

Good on him - maybe he will be good to you too when you visit him as well. Thanks for sharing!

perfessir
Created by: perfessir

9/18 @ 10:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Simply leaving is not rude. We don't walk down the street window shopping and go into every store to tell the sales manager we don't want what's in the window.

Alex2259

9/19 @ 1:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Simply leaving is not rude. We don't walk down the street window shopping and go into every store to tell the sales manager we don't want what's in the window.

To a new model, simply leaving leaves them feeling like a failure. At least if you are polite and briefly explain why you are leaving, they will not be left wondering what they did wrong. Of course, this all depends on individual circumstances.
DaniGa22
Created by: daniga22

9/19 @ 5:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@alex2259 - I don't have a reason to suspect that you may have been rude to the model. You are a patron as far as I know. Models are young and may not have the manners, etiquette and patience that one acquires simply by living. I would post a review to let him know his shortcomings (no pun intended :) ).
Alex2259

9/19 @ 8:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@alex2259 - I don't have a reason to suspect that you may have been rude to the model. You are a patron as far as I know. Models are young and may not have the manners, etiquette and patience that one acquires simply by living. I would post a review to let him know his shortcomings (no pun intended :) ).

Thank you, and good point taken.
Alex2259

9/19 @ 8:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agreed — also I would have given a poor performance but I was banned instantly for 5 hours, and he has since removed his profile from the site already.
Alex2259

9/19 @ 9:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I visited his room again tonight, and he was a perfect gentleman, and fun. He's very into the new virtual reality sex applications, so it's a whole new kind of room for me anyway. Good on him - I recommend him - you will at least find his equipment interesting, and much more....
Alex2259

9/19 @ 9:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That is true for window shopping, but hovering over their profile pic to get a quick glimpse into their room is our version of window shopping. Once you start engaging with the retailer, that is the same as engaging in conversation with the model. Personally, I would not walk out of a store without saying anything after the retailer and I have started talking. That's me, anyway. To each their own.

MuscFunNow
Created by: muscfunnow

9/19 @ 9:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

woof
Lucas@home
Created by: lucas@home

9/20 @ 1:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry guys what a silly thread this is—these guys are sex workers pure and simple if you believe anything else you’re delusional, if I don’t like what I see or hear in a room I just leave I definitely would not start critiquing the model— you actually believe if you just leave the model will “feel like a failure” that is such nonsense. Believe me we’re not that important to them they’re trying to make a living for Chriists sakes and we’re paying good money for hot sex with them . Check them out however you want decide if you like and stay or leave that’s it they really just care if you’re going to be a decent tipper. If you believe more than that you are taking this site WAY to seriously
Created by: gofish

9/25 @ 3:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First of all alex think you treated this model wit respect and basically his response reflects the type of guy he is. As for him banning you think it as you have been saved from having to deal with a dick on the site. Odds are the guy will no last long unless he manages to hook up with a sugar daddy which will come at some cost if it ever happens. Fact is the guy will not last long on this site in any case.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Alex2259

9/29 @ 3:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First of all alex think you treated this model wit respect and basically his response reflects the type of guy he is. As for him banning you think it as you have been saved from having to deal with a dick on the site. Odds are the guy will no last long unless he manages to hook up with a sugar daddy which will come at some cost if it ever happens. Fact is the guy will not last long on this site in any case.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thank you for understanding my point of view gofish, and I appreciate your words and sentiment. As for the model, I did give him a second chance and he was completely the opposite of my first visit with him, and kudos to him for that. I know there are registered users and VIP users who are far, far more abrupt and frankly mean, to some models. I separate myself as much as I can with such behavior.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP
PASSAR
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratuitos
$10
Alterar
Feature Show Ticket
Alterar
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP 30 Dias de Membro
MAIS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATUITOS!
$39.95*
Alterar
PASSAR
$39.95*
Alterar
Card Verification(CVV2)
O número CVV2 é um número especial impresso no seu cartão de crédito e proporciona uma proteção extra contra fraudes.
Completar Compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Nomes de utilizador e palavras-passe são SENSÍVEIS
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails