User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

andrhe' condition/what we can do to help
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: andrhe' condition/what we can do to help
Just2Look
Created by: just2look

3/5/12 @ 6:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i just heard from a reliable source that andrhe is slightly better, but as i said before, he is out of coma, now comes breathing excercises. broken ribs and punctured lungs... ...
i was thinking what i can do to help....
this is my idea only it does not come from f4f his studio or anyone..
1.andrhe bio page is still active...now andrhe' vods are available...
2.we can still tip in whatever way you feel will help.. that is your decisions.(obviously credit tips will be much needed, but anything someday andrhe can look at how many friends he has and it will not only comfort him but it will also help him get better... I think.
AND
3.I do not want to take away from any model here who works so very hard and depends not only on our tips, but our power boost points..
I am sending Andrhe a portion of power boost points.....
This is just what i came up with and if anybody has anything else to add please feel free to do so.
and lastly i want to thank again, not only andrhe studio, and site manager in colombia ,, but the whole f4f organization... they can only say so much but law.. but we the fans the consumers and at least do something for andrhe, and his family
oh well i for onc was frustrated on how i can help... i hope this gives you some ideas and i think that f4f will make sure that every penny goes to this young man.

thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers

I speak only for me and me only.. :thumbsup
guilford
Created by: guilford

3/5/12 @ 8:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So appreciate what u r doing for Andrhe. I for one would be pleased to help. Thx for the idea just2look u r a great friend.
Created by: ronnie-uk

3/6/12 @ 1:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just2Look - I think it is really nice of you to think of how we can help Andrhe E after his terrible accident. I don't know Andrhe myself, but I have made a small contribution.

I am sure that any donations, gifts and messages will be welcome, and it will be nice to see them on Andrhe's Gifts page:

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/andrhe_e/virtual-gifts.php

I expect that Andrhe will automatically receive the cash equivalent of any credit tips and virtual gifts, minus the usual VS and studio commission. However, I would expect that VS and the studio will be happy to make up the difference to Andrhe, and more. If you have assurances on that point, you might like to copy them here.

Not sure that power score boosts will be of any help. My understanding is that these simply help with the model's power score, which can affect where the models appear on the home page (Live Chat), whether they can do Party Chat or Group Chat and can also help in contests. I don't think power score boosts have any direct financial benefit.

I hope your appeal for help is successful. I don't think others will mind if you bump this topic from time to time so that everyone is aware of it.

Ronnie
Just2Look

3/6/12 @ 3:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Excellent point my friend i was thinking the same about the power boost points...BUT would it now be awesome if andrhe won the power boost points one month? Just a thought.. anyway i do agree with you.. as i said before anything we do for andrhe or ANY model male or female( have heard from female models that know andrhe or have read and they are praying for him and his family also. I think will let all the models know that most of us do realize they have a life.and families, after work ! Thank you both again..
Domenic Prize
Created by: Domenic Prize

3/6/12 @ 5:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh no :( -- I really hope he will be okay and get better soon.
Just2Look

3/10/12 @ 11:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

just talked to andrhe...... very very weak ...... only talked 10 seconds as even that tired him out.. his family is there and he is strong of Faith ,, but from flirt4free (just to say they are on top of this for andrhe) to all of us that are concerned... this is a long road for andrhe , but from his fans.... and especially his model friends.. male and female as well as f4f gives this young man much comfort.. that he is thought of and prayed for.. just wanted to give an update. :thumbsup
Lance A
Created by: Lance A

3/12/12 @ 5:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

just talked to andrhe...... very very weak ...... only talked 10 seconds as even that tired him out.. his family is there and he is strong of Faith ,, but from flirt4free (just to say they are on top of this for andrhe) to all of us that are concerned... this is a long road for andrhe , but from his fans.... and especially his model friends.. male and female as well as f4f gives this young man much comfort.. that he is thought of and prayed for.. just wanted to give an update. :thumbsup

if u want help him guys try sending some money by credits , maybe wiht that he can pay bills and buy food while hes recover is totally ;)

Just2Look

3/12/12 @ 10:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thank you lance i agree totally... you guys are there and for the most part many of us do not know what or when to do it... thank you for reminding us of the credits.. many of us have already done that ... just all of us did not know WHAT to do but to do something.. thank you again.. from you that speaks volumes... and i for one will make sure that is what i will do.. thank you again my friend. :thumbsup
Just2Look

3/13/12 @ 10:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

o.k. my friends now we have confirmation on what to do.. Credits will get directly to andrhe anything else is unacceptable in andrhe present condition.. SO if you want to help just log on to Andrhe' bio page and leave credits... ... i am sure all credits are gratefully appreciated.. .. let us all search our hearts in what to send.. thank you all and i will not say anything else until our friend andrhe improves...
thank you all for putting up with my constant chatter and mother-hen quality... i just wanted to do something but did not know what to do.. thank you all
Just2Look

3/17/12 @ 9:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i have to end my relationship with frf because of financial reasons... thank you all for your time .
Created by: male4622

3/18/12 @ 12:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i have to end my relationship with frf because of financial reasons... thank you all for your time .

Sorry to hear that, but I can relate and I understand.
Just2Look

3/18/12 @ 8:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thank you my friend.. i am sure andrhe is overwhelmed with the number of gifts listed at his bio page.. love you all and carry on. :angel

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10

FREE CREDITS

Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails