User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

To Arron Best
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: To Arron Best
Izzi
Created by: Izzi

9/4/12 @ 1:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A big congrats to Arron Best for an insane month. I sense that 2 to 3 records have been broken. Make sure to check the Hall Of Fame tonight or tommrow to see the results. Incredible job. Something that has to be praised and respected. :guitar

:evil
Created by: internationalmale

9/4/12 @ 4:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A big congrats to Arron Best for an insane month. I sense that 2 to 3 records have been broken. Make sure to check the Hall Of Fame tonight or tommrow to see the results. Incredible job. Something that has to be praised and respected. :guitar
:evil

I couldn't agree with you more, Izzi. Aaron Best's achievements on this site are fast becoming legendary. Weeks and weeks in the Number One Model spot, Model of the Week for four weeks in a row and ten times total in less than a year, a Five Million Plus credit badge -- astounding! On top of all that, Aaron is probably one of the nicest and most humble models you'll ever meet. To NOT be in The Hall of Fame has been a disservice -- and I'm so glad to hear that's about to be rectified. :thumbsup :drinkup :thumbsup
Jake Trenton
Created by: Jake Trenton

9/4/12 @ 5:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well put, Izzi. :)

Not only is Aaron one hell of a model, he's also just a nice guy to talk to (and yes, he DOES look that good in person). You deserve all the success you've had so far, and I wish you much more to come.
Congrats, Aaron! :thumbsup
Created by: kheldarxy

9/4/12 @ 6:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congrats Aaron :thumbsup AMAZING month!!! Now let's talk about your retirement :evil ... KIDDING... I wish you continued success, you deserve it. :guitar :drinkup
huskerguy79
Created by: huskerguy79

9/4/12 @ 6:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Holy cow!! Not only did you receive your 5 million credit badge, but you DESTROYED the most credits in a month and most gift credits in a month records, besting even the female models! And you also broke the most credits in a day on the male side! These will not be beaten very easily and I for one couldn't be happier for you. Once again, you have proven to be one of the best models on the site and it shows in your grace and humility. And I'm sure the very hot, very smokin' body didn't hurt you in achieving this record, either. Congrats!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
Adam Foxx
Created by: Adam Foxx

9/4/12 @ 7:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So proud of you, Aaron. :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown Your August was just...well, there are not enough superlatives in existence to do you justice. Incredible job buddy! :thumbsup --AF
William Haley
Created by: William Haley

9/4/12 @ 7:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congrats my friend!! amazing job Aaron :):):):):)
Domenic Prize
Created by: Domenic Prize

9/4/12 @ 8:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Outstanding Aaron :) I miss you!!! Call me baby!!! :P
Aaron Best
Created by: Aaron Best

9/4/12 @ 8:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models and members of the site:
Thanks for taking the time to post these kind messages! Praise is due to you awesome members of the site; whom without no records could exist. Any success I'm lucky enough to have is as much yours as it is mine. Take care everyone and thanks again!
Izzi
Created by: Izzi

9/4/12 @ 10:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bud...keep plowing the fucking road
misty4u
Created by: misty4u

9/5/12 @ 4:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations Arron :angel :guitar :drinkup Great Job Super Awsome !!!!!!! :) :winkwink
deafTN
Created by: deaftn

9/5/12 @ 6:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

totally awesome handsome. well done
Asti
Created by: asti

9/5/12 @ 7:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Praise is due to you awesome members of the site; whom without no records could exist. Any success I'm lucky enough to have is as much yours as it is mine.

Sounds like a genuinely gracious man and model. Congrats to Aaron Best.
Jim Turner
Created by: Jim Turner

9/11/12 @ 11:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congrats Arron! It's obvious why so many people adore you. Although I've never had the pleasure of actually speaking to you, I wish you more and more success stories on here! :drinkup

Jim
totallybogus
Created by: totallybogus

9/11/12 @ 10:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

After all this amazing success, Aaron deserves a Lifetime Achievement award in the Hall of Fame. When's the induction ceremony?
Created by: kheldarxy

9/11/12 @ 11:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

After all this amazing success, Aaron deserves a Lifetime Achievement award in the Hall of Fame. When's the induction ceremony?

Good question. I believe the criteria is 1000 hours of private time. He should be there or VERY VERY close.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10

FREE CREDITS

Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails