User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Congratulations to Adam Foxx!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Congratulations to Adam Foxx!
Jake Trenton
Created by: Jake Trenton

9/4/12 @ 8:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations on your new Hall of Fame record (Most 120+ Credit Shows in a Month) and being Model of the Week! :thumbsup
Paul Atreides
Created by: Paul Atreides

9/4/12 @ 8:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Adam Foxx
Created by: Adam Foxx

9/4/12 @ 9:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:winkwink Thank you Paul & Jake. You're two of the finest friends that a cam guy could ever hope to have! Thank you for your friendship and love. You 2 rock! :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

I want to take a quick moment to thank ALL of my fans--THE FOXXOHOLICS--for supporting me, encouraging me, motivating me, keeping me smiling & laughing and just simply for being there for me no matter what. You guys are beyond incredible and the best group of guys that any cam performer could ever dream of having in a chat room to keep him company. :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown Thank you for everything that each of you--models & members--do for me every single day. It is appreciated more than you could ever possibly know. But this record does not belong to me alone, it's a Team Foxxoholic record, without question. I just showed up and shoved ridiculously large dildos up my bum. The Foxxoholics though? They all rallied together as a team each day, in order to make this August one that I will remember for a long time to come. I'll just end by simply saying...THANK YOU. :thumbsup I love you guys.

--Adam Foxx, The giant dildo King
Fan Club: www.AdamFoxxCam.com
Twitter: @AdamFoxxModel
Created by: kheldarxy

9/4/12 @ 9:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulation Adam!!! :thumbsup What a truly remarkable month!!! :thumbsup Here's to many many more months like this one :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup
Bfwleaker8
Created by: bfwleaker8

9/4/12 @ 9:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Way to go! Your hotness (and friendliness) earned you your honors!! Keep up the fine work! :drinkup :smoking :thumbsup
Adam Foxx

9/4/12 @ 9:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulation Adam!!! :thumbsup What a truly remarkable month!!! :thumbsup Here's to many many more months like this one :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup

Thank you, SO much Kheldar! Your support and friendship mean the WORLD to me! (HUGE HUGS)

--AF
Adam Foxx

9/4/12 @ 9:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Way to go! Your hotness (and friendliness) earned you your honors!! Keep up the fine work! :drinkup :smoking :thumbsup

LOL Why did I know that you'd put a smoking emoticon in this post? :winkwink Thank you so much my friend. And who you calling hot? I have my air conditioner on! :winkwink :angel I've really enjoyed getting to know you this summer. Such a great new friend. xoxo --AF
HotDamm
Created by: hotdamm

9/5/12 @ 1:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations Mr Foxx you are the best. A record well earned :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup
Adam Foxx

9/5/12 @ 1:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations Mr Foxx you are the best. A record well earned :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup

Awww! Thank you for the congratulations! Well, I wouldn't say that I'm the best my friend, but I certainly try to give it my best effort every day :thumbsup Much love to you and thank you for an amazing summer amigo. It's been a pleasure getting to know you the past few months! Now, where did I put those ruggala cookies..... :winkwink --AF
deafTN
Created by: deaftn

9/5/12 @ 2:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Job well done. and very well deserved. You rock
Corban X
Created by: Corban X

9/5/12 @ 2:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations :)
Adam Foxx

9/5/12 @ 2:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Job well done. and very well deserved. You rock

Thank you buddy! :thumbsup Much appreciated. --AF
Adam Foxx

9/5/12 @ 2:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations :)

Thank you, Corban! :thumbsup --AF
misty4u
Created by: misty4u

9/5/12 @ 4:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations Adam :angel :guitar :drinkup Thank You for being my friend and always welcoming me in your room with open arms and making me feel at home regardless :) :winkwink
ILbill
Created by: ilbill

9/5/12 @ 11:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

congrats :drinkup
Created by: ronnie-uk

9/5/12 @ 12:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations, Adam :drinkup

You always say such great things about the legendary performers here, so I know what a huge thrill it will be for you to be in the Hall of Fame yourself. Well deserved, as a great performer and someone who has made such a big contribution to this site. :thumbsup
Adam Foxx

9/5/12 @ 1:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations Adam :angel :guitar :drinkup Thank You for being my friend and always welcoming me in your room with open arms and making me feel at home regardless :) :winkwink

Yeah...about that. You owe me a tip for that last dick flash. :winkwink --JUST KIDDING. Always happy to have you in my room and thank you for the warm congratulations. --AF :thumbsup
Adam Foxx

9/5/12 @ 1:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

congrats :drinkup

Well thank you, Bill! :drinkup --AF

Adam Foxx

9/5/12 @ 1:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations, Adam :drinkup

You always say such great things about the legendary performers here, so I know what a huge thrill it will be for you to be in the Hall of Fame yourself. Well deserved, as a great performer and someone who has made such a big contribution to this site. :thumbsup

Thank you, Ronnie. Without the legends, there would not be a path previously paved for newbies like me. They deserve respect and our admiration, in my mind. I'll never be a legend on this site--GOOD GOD, could you imagine?!?!? lol lol lol--but I like to believe that I've brought some joy, some laughter, some levity and some happiness to the site and its wonderful members. Legends on the site (to me) are guys like Stefano (The Alpha & Omega of the site!), Izzi and Aaron Best (just to name a few of many) and women like Taisa, Hazina, Sara Lynn and Hope Daylee (again, just to name a few of many). They've contributed to the site in so many ways that it's impossible to keep up with all of their amazing accomplishments and they are men & women that I look up to as models and learn from to improve my own stuff here. :thumbsup :bowdown :thumbsup :bowdown :thumbsup :bowdown Thank you for your warm congratulations, Ronnie! --AF
Jayden_Jaymes
Created by: jayden_jaymes

9/5/12 @ 3:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's how you win the game that really counts. :mad

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10

FREE CREDITS

Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails