User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Favorite Quotes By Your Favorite
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Favorite Quotes By Your Favorite
Created by: chrisdk

5/20/16 @ 8:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How about sharing something sad, something funny, something that touched you, something that made you feel special, something notable and memorable ... What's the best bits of conversations you ever had on here?
Models can share, too, I am sure you have your favorites amongst members :winkwink.

I have a few up my sleeve and am still not sure where on the above scale to start.
Well, in the beginning then ... from my 1st ever favorite:

Performer: whatcha doin quiet boy? looking at other hunks?
ChrisDK: (*blush*) er ... no?
Performer: haha whatcha doin then?
ChrisDK: no, that's exactly what I was doing
Performer: hahaha gotcha

Made me feel more like a friend than most of the others, a real "guy next door" to have fun with when you were in the mood for it and just fun to be around in any other moment :thumbsup.
Akim X
Created by: Akim X

5/20/16 @ 2:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Strange. But seems posts jumping :orglaugh
Akim X

5/20/16 @ 2:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think no good to start conversation with guys who just silent. At least it they came to my room, not me to their. And such stupid to make scenes of jelious by another models really. From my side: I'm gay in lil reason cuz girls such a lot fucking brains lol Yeah I hate when smbd fucking brains instead cock or ass :orglaugh I think most of guys too :winkwink
What about theme: with my friends here everyday happening something funny. But happens something "wtf?!" with visitors sometimes:
Member: hi
Me: hello
Member: *using translator on Russian "today are you how" - (yep, when members using translator to Russian it's looking to us like this)
Me: I'm fine. And no need using translator, I'm understanding English and able to speak. So be free from translator.
Member: you are rude
:thumbsup

Akim X

5/20/16 @ 2:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*deleted

Created by: burningdesire4u

5/20/16 @ 3:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry, @Akim, this is funny, stupid and sad at the same time.

This is one of the nicer "coming outs" I had:
he: By the way, I ask ... How did your parents react to the fact that you - gay?
me: who said I was gay?
he: oh sorry! I thought, since you're here, you're gay ahaha sorry) cool)
me: I do adore men, but why does this make me gay, huh?
he: Well ... I do not know) in Russia it is so)
me: so all your women are gay? LOL
he: Nooo) ... but you're a woman?)
me: hard to believe, I know
he: My God, if this is so ... hahaha I do not believe it!))) I'm used to that here on guys! Ahahaha LOOOOL
me: women get bored and lonely too, you know?
he: I understand...
he: all people to some extent are experiencing such feelings
he: Sorry I did not know ... I'm sorry that you're alone

:thumbsup For a str8 youngster (and using a translator) a very nice chap.

5/22/16 @ 8:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'll leave this without comment (which is really hard for me, lol):

Performer: i am tired of fakeness
Performer: fakeness to get money....fakeness to get friends....
Created by: gofish

5/22/16 @ 5:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry, @Akim, this is funny, stupid and sad at the same time.

This is one of the nicer "coming outs" I had:
he: By the way, I ask ... How did your parents react to the fact that you - gay?
me: who said I was gay?
he: oh sorry! I thought, since you're here, you're gay ahaha sorry) cool)
me: I do adore men, but why does this make me gay, huh?
he: Well ... I do not know) in Russia it is so)
me: so all your women are gay? LOL
he: Nooo) ... but you're a woman?)
me: hard to believe, I know
he: My God, if this is so ... hahaha I do not believe it!))) I'm used to that here on guys! Ahahaha LOOOOL
me: women get bored and lonely too, you know?
he: I understand...
he: all people to some extent are experiencing such feelings
he: Sorry I did not know ... I'm sorry that you're alone

:thumbsup For a str8 youngster (and using a translator) a very nice chap.

BurningDesire4U loved your posting there. Seems both performers and members can get confused over the str8, bi, gay stuff. The fact is does it really matter ...NOPE. The site is all about having a fantasy, great chat and heck meeting cool people.
Thanks for the posting (you rock my dear). :thumbsup :thumbsup

7/6/16 @ 8:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This one might get me into trouble, but it happened recently and I am LOVING it :orglaugh :orglaugh:

[after break]
ChrisDK: welcome back
Performer: are u writing on German so i wouldnt understand your dirty conversation ?
Roommate: that was what we want
ChrisDK: you are too young for it
Performer: lol
Roommate: yeah Chris is tight
Roommate: right
ChrisDK: HAHAHAHA
Performer: tight D:
ChrisDK: :P
Roommate: nooo right
ChrisDK: how do YOU know, lol?
Performer: are u tight, Chris?
Roommate: oh my SORRY
Roommate: typing mistake
Performer: yeah sure
ChrisDK: I'm uptight, does that count ??
Performer: naughty naughty
Roommate: is better tha i am quite
ChrisDK: too late Roommate, damage done
Roommate: okay

9/12/16 @ 1:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bumping this with another story ... talking to a newbie about some fetishes people can have: :)

Performer: difficulty with artistry and style of choice here ahah) I can dance or engage in or just go naked, do not know what I can do?)))
ChrisDK: everything that makes the room more lively is I think good
Performer: I breathe .... so normal? ahahaha)))
Performer: I feel like a robot, which lay the original data ahah))it's funny that someone wants to see how I lick my armpits ahah)))
Performer: I still need to learn a lot about sexuality) You know, I've been very conservative Christian)
Performer: Such people are different) different fetishes)
ChrisDK: the list is long and gets more and more weird
Performer: and do not tell))))) it's so strange), and at the same time fun and interesting)
Created by: buffalobill146

9/12/16 @ 6:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think this thread suits best for sharing these funny moments (let me know if they should be placed elsewhere ;) ).

Story 1:

I'm having a wonderful private show. Lots of seduction, sexy dancing, and a nice cum shot to finish it off. I always stay after the cum shot to do some talking (if there is any time left). All of a sudden the model comes before camera and asks me not to leave yet. He starts talking in his own language to himself and looks a bit distressed. I don't get what is wrong, so i ask him why he wants me to stay and what is wrong.
He answers: "I don't have any 'hapkins' ".
I start thinking what 'hapkins' would be, and after a while i understand what his problem is (he hasn't got any napkins to clean himself up with). So, he starts looking around to see how he can solve this. In the end he decides to use his shirt, because there's nothing else available.
Problem solved, and i said to him: be sure to put that shirt in the laundry and don't wear it tomorrow. :)
Two days later i went back to his room. He didn't wear the shirt, so i asked him if it was still in the laundry. He didn't remember at first, so i whispered to him that i was talking about the situation of two days ago. Then he remembered and started laughing out loud.
Very hilarious situation (and one i can watch, if i want to, when i watch the private again ;) ).

9/12/16 @ 7:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Story 2:
in a private, the model reaches a something before him, but it drops. Don't know what it was, maybe a cell phone ? Important enough for him to want to pick it up. But he didn't want to go off camera. So he's (just in boxers) keeping one leg on the bed and the second besides the bed, and leaning over to get to the thing he dropped.
He 's about to reach it but needs to go a little bit further, and then off course laws of gravity take over and his weight shifts over to the other side. The leg on the bed starts going up and he's about to fall out of the bed. Luckily (or not :winkwink ) he can restore his balance just in time to not fall over (or out of the bed) completely.
Really hilarious situation to watch. :)

9/19/16 @ 1:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for sharing buffalo :thumbsup. Some privates can be accidentally funny :).
Since you were telling actual stories instead of quotes, I thought I would give two quotes from messages I received and that made me smile in very different ways:

Performer(a) replied to your Bottle of Champagne! lol, shame they dont have vodka xDf
[:) I don't have to add that he's Russian, right?]

Performer(b) sent you a Single Rose! Just want to say, you made me melt after reading your review. Thats how sweet you are: to make me smile even when you are not in my room. :)
[:party such a heartthrob]

Share your stories! What made you happy, smile, laugh, frown, cry, run away ... ?!?!?!
I wanna know it all!!! :party :angel

9/19/16 @ 4:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Gheghe, that first one is funny, chris.
And that second one is so sweet. I can only hope my favourite model reads this and sends me something too. :winkwink
It's so nice when a model and a member get to know eachother so well they know what pleases the other, and then they surpise you with something really sweet or sexy or funny.

My favourite knows what look to give me to make me melt away and start fantasising. Today i found something to make him melt away. I know he's fond of shopping, so i put on cam2cam in a private and started a fashion show, showing him half of my closet.
From today on the word "shopping" will be enough to make him dream away on going shopping with me. :thumbsup
It's this little details and surprises going back and forth that can create such a good feeling.
Anyone who has got other ideas of how to surprise your favourite model ? I'd like to hear them. :)
Created by: ronnie-uk

9/19/16 @ 5:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Share your stories! What made you happy, smile, laugh, frown, cry, run away ... ?!?!?!
I wanna know it all!!! :party :angel

A performer I visited for the first time gave me a great private show full of surprises.

I was really excited, and sent him a long Inbox message talking about all the things I had enjoyed in the show. His reply:

"I know. I was there" :winkwink

9/20/16 @ 2:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today i found something to make him melt away. I know he's fond of shopping, so i put on cam2cam in a private and started a fashion show, showing him half of my closet.
From today on the word "shopping" will be enough to make him dream away on going shopping with me. :thumbsup
It's this little details and surprises going back and forth that can create such a good feeling.
Anyone who has got other ideas of how to surprise your favourite model ? I'd like to hear them. :)

This is soooo sweet, buffalo, now I am fantasizing about your closet, too :orglaugh.

Once I asked my fave if he could choose a pet what he would like to have. He surprised me by saying, he wanted a dragon :) and asked me, if I would not want to have a dragon as a pet, too. In turn I told him that I have a lot of dragons already ... I am a collector, LOL.
So during one longer private, I showed him all my dragon statuettes, plushies, candles, books (I have e.g. a fun cook book "Dragon in Aspic" :)), and told him the story behind each one (because I usually get those during my travels, I have a red Jade dragon from Shanghai :)), discussed materials and what I like or don't like about them.
... I think I have never had a cam2cam where the model was so fascinated about something that I did, LOL. :party

You know, buffalo, everything that can make a private exactly that: private, intimate and personal to the two of you, that makes him feel that you care about him and what he likes, his opinion on things etc., ALL that can only add to your experience here. Why not e.g. cook something together, have a glass of wine, bring flowers, make it a date night! Play a game (I've done that a couple of times, of course TruthOrDare can be fun, but also frustrating, lol), try to dance together :).

Okay, I should really stop here, I know people who'll say, Chris, let's to all that :).

9/20/16 @ 2:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A performer I visited for the first time gave me a great private show full of surprises.

I was really excited, and sent him a long Inbox message talking about all the things I had enjoyed in the show. His reply:

"I know. I was there" :winkwink

:thumbsup that self-confidence is admirable.

Here is one honest and direct cancellation of a show I received which I also found admirable.

""[...] I am quite depressed and I would be an absolute awful partner today. [...] I have been trying all day to lift my spirits for you, to give you what you want and deserve, but nothing has worked. :(

I am really sorry. I feel like such a disappointment lately. I need to get myself in a better space mentally because I am not doing well. I hope you are not too upset at me for canceling. I just don't want to give you anything fake. :(""

He has indeed left this site a month later and is dearly missed.

9/20/16 @ 8:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Indeed admirable of the model to be so upfront about it. Very sad that he left, but at least you know why.
I don't know how i would feel if my fav model would decide to quit. All depends on the reason, but i sure hope i would know the reason of him leaving and that he would at least drop me a message to let me know.

Good suggestions you give, chris. I'm sure some ideas will pop up while we are talking or spending some private time together. :thumbsup

9/21/16 @ 6:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't know how i would feel if my fav model would decide to quit.
I have been through one really hard time after one of my early faves left. For some reason the first few guys I became crazy about all left after 3-4 months. One case in particular, because he took the time to explain himself ... and it made me very sad to hear:

Performer: i cant stop thinking about quit. [...]
[...]
Performer: becouse i am really sick and tired about this work - u know - yes i have a little bit another work style here but guys u really dont know how its hard for me here
Performer: u know more simpler when u are just jerking here and u are dont care about all this people
Performer: who just took u in pvt show
Performer: maybe i am worry too much about all of u
[...]
Performer: just right now i cant stop thinking about quit becouse i am really tired about all of this sex shit here
Performer: i am done)
Performer: i am sorry but u must know about this why i am have a strage behavior in this week
[...]
Performer: some top models tald me that i am really too much worry about people here
Performer: they tald me that if i will be more cold with people here i will be better feel myself
Performer: i dont know
Performer: mayby one of the reasong why i am so carry about all of u here - becouse in the past i really didnt have noone that i can carry about them

I know he's in a better place now, but it doesn't help me from being unable to watch our privates again without crying. :(
Great times can be over so fast. And I know I made a lot of mistakes in the beginning of my time here. Wish I could get the chance to be there for him more than I was.
Created by: masturbreal

9/21/16 @ 4:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This one might get me into trouble, but it happened recently and I am LOVING it :orglaugh :orglaugh:

[after break]
ChrisDK: welcome back
Performer: are u writing on German so i wouldnt understand your dirty conversation ?
Roommate: that was what we want
ChrisDK: you are too young for it
Performer: lol
Roommate: yeah Chris is tight
Roommate: right
ChrisDK: HAHAHAHA
Performer: tight D:
ChrisDK: :P
Roommate: nooo right
ChrisDK: how do YOU know, lol?
Performer: are u tight, Chris?
Roommate: oh my SORRY
Roommate: typing mistake
Performer: yeah sure
ChrisDK: I'm uptight, does that count ??
Performer: naughty naughty
Roommate: is better tha i am quite
ChrisDK: too late Roommate, damage done
Roommate: okay

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
What a conversation.......

9/21/16 @ 5:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When i read this, i think the model was right to quit. It would be really sad if they had to go on against their will and feel unhappy about it, because it's their only way to earn money.

I'm not sure you could have done anything to change his mind, not even if you would have been there to talk about it.
It can be hard for models when members they are very close to all of a sudden don't come back. The same when a model quits, he will always leave members behind who will miss him.

This is a job that can't be done untill one can go on a pension. So one must always be prepared that a model won't stay on here forever. But controlling the feelings that you might have for a model, it's easier said than done. Just as it is in real life.
I am prepared to the fact that my fav model will quit on some day. But i'm hoping that day is still far away. But one can never know for sure.
But it would sure be easier to take if i would know that he is better off afterwards, moving on to a job he likes, that is fullfilling his dreams.
So, it's best to cherish every fine moment you experience with someone on here. And be aware of the fact it can be over in a split second.

I love to hear stories like this, so keep them coming. Off courses the funnier ones are nicer to read, but the sad ones also have a part in the whole story. :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10

FREE CREDITS

Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails