User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Say it with a tip - A Secret Flirt Language?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Say it with a tip - A Secret Flirt Language?
Created by: chrisdk

9/17/16 @ 8:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey guys,
do you feel that the amount you tip has a specific message attached to it?
This is what I think I am saying with tips:

10 credits in open chat - I'm not really listening or watching...
10 credits when leaving - okay, okay, leave me alone, I am out
10 credits in group chat- not really what I thought it would be
10 credits in party chat- is that enough to keep the party going?

25 credits in open chat - you're cute, keep talking :)
25 credits when leaving - that was nice, I'll be back
25 credits in group chat- not bad at all
25 credits in party chat- can I see that again? :winkwink

50 credits in open chat - let's get str8 to business
50 credits when leaving - don't you forget about me
50 credits in group chat- impressive!
50 credits in party chat- IIIIII'm coming up so you better get this party started!:party

100 credits in open chat - if I impress you, what will I get back ;)?
100 credits when leaving - had a great time, will be back for more
100 credits in group chat- VERY special request :D
100 credits in party chat- Let this party never end :):party

250 credits in open chat - I owe you, thanks
250 credits when leaving - BIG TIME, thanks so much
250 credits in group chat- overachiever! I didn't expect that!
250 credits in party chat- I am having SO MUCH FUN!:party:party:party

... feel free to add your ideas to that :). I am curious to see what you think or can come up with :winkwink.
Created by: buffalobill146

9/17/16 @ 9:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That's a good summary off course. It's obvious that a bigger tip states that you are having more fun or you want to reward the model for doing things you liked or asked for or he surprised you with something nice.
Your summary reflects your mood based on your capability to tip.

The highth of the tip is related to how much credits one can spend. For some 50 credits is a huge tip, for others a 500 credit tip or tip flood is the amount to show how much fun they have.

That is certainly something the model needs to take into account to judge what flirt language is behind the tip. This means that the model needs to know his customers very well. But i think most of them do a good job at that (perhaps helped by some tools that tell them a bit more of the history between them and the customer ?).

Just my opinion on this.But i think it's fair to say that there is a certain secret flirt language behind the tipping and that your summary comes very close to the truth. :thumbsup
Created by: ronnie-uk

9/17/16 @ 10:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nice to see a topic about tipping, Chris :thumbsup

Buffalobill is quite right. We all have different budgets. So the "secret language" implied by the tip amount will vary from member to member. Your list seems like a good summary, relatively speaking (1x, 5x, 10x etc)

In party chats I am very much influenced by the tips that others are giving. I usually give 25 credit tips, and will always do so when others give 25 credit tips (or more). If others are giving 10 credit tips, I will usually give 10 credit tips.

I often feel like giving 50 or 100 credit party tips. However, bigger tips can discourage others from tipping and send out a message that one member is happy to pay for the party.

Having said that, it is always great to see generous members giving 1,000 credit tips and tip floods to a favourite performer. I have seen one member give 50,000 credits in tips in a single party. Amazing guys like that contribute so much to the site, and everyone benefits.

myelmo
Created by: myelmo

9/18/16 @ 7:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

10 credits is good in open chat to get other members to tip with you. if it work you will need 100 credits :) when you got 4 or 5 members tipping do not go out of turn :( #2 a poor man p.r ten 10 credits tips put up by hand :) I think it funny to see some of the bigger tipper on the site trying to put up a p.r by hand :) :) :) more time than not the big tipper will put up five 10 credits and one 50 credits to = my 100 lol :bowdown
myelmo

9/18/16 @ 7:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Chris it was nice to see you in a room :) it been too long that you and I have not been in the same room :( :offtopic

9/18/16 @ 8:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am surprised how seriously this was taken, but I am loving your comments. :)

Chris it was nice to see you in a room :) it been too long that you and I have not been in the same room :( :offtopic
:) True myelmo, 9 hours of time difference don't allow us to meet often, but it is always a pleasure :thumbsup.
Created by: buffalobill146

9/18/16 @ 12:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think there is a truth in it that when you start tipping too high, nobody will folow (allthough you never know for sure). Certainly in party chat or even just in open chat or a group show.
For a group show it is more simple, i just look at the show that has been given, and if i'm pleased i give a small tip on top of the amount i pledged. It is nice to see that other people follow that move, but you are never sure they do it because you tipped too or if they would have done it themselves. Sometimes i wait for the tip untill we're back in the open room.

Party chat is a good instrument to go really wild with tipping. Start off low and look who is jumping in. And if the show gets wilder (is advanced more), then the time is right for a big tip or tip floods.

I really love tip floods, just wish they wouldn't be so expensive, allthough you can do them from 250 credits. But it's nice to see a room being flooded by tip floods. It's boosting the model and the members at the same time and if enough people join in with doing that, a show can get get to a climax that reaches higher than everyone expected. :winkwink
And it's true that other members present in the room don't join because others are doing it, but it's a thing i don't wanna think too much about, as long as i am having fun.
Created by: twixel

9/18/16 @ 1:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nice outline Chris, something that can assist new members until they get an understanding of what draws them here.

I feel I am kind of all over the board when it comes to tipping though I do have what you might say is a protocol I follow unless whim takes over. LOL

If a model gives me their time to chat while I am visiting, then I will tip. Please don't whisper me when I enter a room unless you know me, just tells me you are ignoring the rest of the chat instead of enjoying the company.

I do enjoy a good Party chat, as Chris knows, let's have some fun. I will help with tip goals, send small tips to get other party goers involved. All tip sizes matter, whether 10 credit or 100,000 credits. Oh, if the model surprises me with something I like then whim takes over. It could be my favorite songs, clothing, or dancing. :winkwink

Group shows to me are exclusive parties, you need to pledge to get in. If I know the model does a great group show I will help them meet the pledge goal the best I can.

I am sure others have their own protocol, all in all we are sharing some good times so let's all have some fun.

9/19/16 @ 1:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:offtopic I believe a contribution to a tip target, especially when the performer is offline for whatever reason, says "I care about you" more than anything else.
I like small tip targets of a few hundred to thousand credits that I can reach myself (in case nobody else contributes) in a few days of 50 crds each day. Whenever I find a new performer with a tip target of up to 250 credits I might just fill it up and say "welcome" this way.

Oh, if the model surprises me with something I like then whim takes over. It could be my favorite songs, clothing, or dancing. :winkwinkIt is small gestures that make this a great site! And it is after all a give and take. I like to be surprised with something personal and individual.
What can we do in return?!

9/19/16 @ 2:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is small gestures that make this a great site! And it is after all a give and take. I like to be surprised with something personal and individual.
What can we do in return?!

I do take a quick look every now and then and give my own surprises by hitting the tip target or sending a small gift to say I haven't forgotten you. :)
Created by: lllum

9/19/16 @ 3:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil. Victor Hugo
Daniel Ryan
Created by: Daniel Ryan

9/23/16 @ 4:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey guys,
do you feel that the amount you tip has a specific message attached to it?
This is what I think I am saying with tips:

10 credits in open chat - I'm not really listening or watching...
10 credits when leaving - okay, okay, leave me alone, I am out
10 credits in group chat- not really what I thought it would be
10 credits in party chat- is that enough to keep the party going?

25 credits in open chat - you're cute, keep talking :)
25 credits when leaving - that was nice, I'll be back
25 credits in group chat- not bad at all
25 credits in party chat- can I see that again? :winkwink

50 credits in open chat - let's get str8 to business
50 credits when leaving - don't you forget about me
50 credits in group chat- impressive!
50 credits in party chat- IIIIII'm coming up so you better get this party started!:party

100 credits in open chat - if I impress you, what will I get back ;)?
100 credits when leaving - had a great time, will be back for more
100 credits in group chat- VERY special request :D
100 credits in party chat- Let this party never end :):party

250 credits in open chat - I owe you, thanks
250 credits when leaving - BIG TIME, thanks so much
250 credits in group chat- overachiever! I didn't expect that!
250 credits in party chat- I am having SO MUCH FUN!:party:party:party

... feel free to add your ideas to that :). I am curious to see what you think or can come up with :winkwink.

hahhahaha one of the 10 tips is so funny

So good knows the language of tips

11/3/16 @ 3:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The recent holidays reminded me that there is yet another way to give tips ...
We had the Halloween Pumpkins this time, Valentine Candy Hearts 6 months ago and there's been so many events in between with their special "Flash me", "Kiss me", "Nice Ass" messages on fireworks, shamrocks etc. etc.

They offer a different way of interacting with a performer that I like a lot. Just like emojis you can use those to flirt and send a request with them: "Tease me" (blushing) or "Bend over" (buttspank) :winkwink.

However, I have to admit, this is always a time I feel bad for being a VIP ... lots of models don't know we pay only 40 credits for those special tips ... :angel.
Also, I feel bad for all the new performers, especially those starting during the last months of the year. With FOTY and Halloween, there has been hardly any traffic in newbies' rooms.

So, go, spread some love to those who shouldn't think we don't notice them at all :thumbsup.
Created by: ronnie-uk

11/3/16 @ 11:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We had the Halloween Pumpkins this time, Valentine Candy Hearts 6 months ago and there's been so many events in between with their special "Flash me", "Kiss me", "Nice Ass" messages on fireworks, shamrocks etc. etc.

They offer a different way of interacting with a performer that I like a lot. Just like emojis you can use those to flirt and send a request with them: "Tease me" (blushing) or "Bend over" (buttspank) :winkwink.

I like that too, Chris :thumbsup

After tipping with the "Bend Over" (pumpkin) it was nice to tip with the "Nice Ass" (pumpkin) afterwards :winkwink

I would be surprised if any performers are bothered that some of us paid 40 credits rather than 50 credits for the pumpkins. I think it is good to give any kind of tip at a time when so many people have been giving free votes (Halloween costume as well as FOTY)... :)

11/3/16 @ 1:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

True, ronnie, you're right, always better to tip then to try to impress someone with votes.
With that in mind, I don't like that they make similar sounds as the tips for the ohmibod users ...
It's a free treat for those who like that.

11/3/16 @ 7:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

But it is a way for a model to win a category, farm the votes with a free show.
myelmo

3/19/18 @ 10:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

10 credits is good in open chat to get other members to tip with you. if it work you will need 100 credits :) when you got 4 or 5 members tipping do not go out of turn :( #2 a poor man p.r ten 10 credits tips put up by hand :) I think it funny to see some of the bigger tipper on the site trying to put up a p.r by hand :) :) :) more time than not the big tipper will put up five 10 credits and one 50 credits to = my 100 lol :bowdown

:thumbsup
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

3/20/18 @ 2:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What a fun thread!
I think it's a bit dangerous to confuse the amount with the intended message. This was in 2016 so some leniency should be granted.
Now we have shields. It a 00 tips anything, it's meaningful. It's a mid-level shield tips 10 or 25 it's "I like" if a 800 or 900 tips something, it's definitely an opportunity.
I think the shield system has changed some things, including what tips mean.
In any case, someone could be rolling in credits or very low, so the fact that they're tipping means that they shouldn't feel intimidated in a a big fish comes in and tips 1,000 credits and you're only tipping 10 and maybe want to tip 50 for a request.
That's what shouldn't be forgotten.

3/20/18 @ 3:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What a fun thread!
Thanks! Yes, this old little post was intended to spark anything between a silly and a serious discussion. 'cause I believe we cannot talk often enough about the fact that in the end, it's the tips (private shows etc.) that count for a performer no matter if you are having a great time just talking and looking.

Indeed, this was before we all had levels and a status and new ways to earn points.
I think the shield system has changed some things, including what tips mean.
I totally agree, when it was introduced, I refused to even show my level :D
... over time you earn your status, but that doesn't mean you are a big tipper ... :bulb

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10

FREE CREDITS

Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails