User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Twitter Accounts
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Twitter Accounts
Created by: gofish

2/16/18 @ 8:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First of all was not able to locate any prior thread regarding twitter so don't jump on me for posting this one.
I check with the site about twitter and was informed that the site does allow it. It seem some performers might have been informed that twitter is a NO NO. I just wonder if some performers might be going through studios which don't wish their performers to have twitter in case they might like to spread their wings and fly on their own.
From what I have seen performers who have twitter often have a better relationship with their viewers and tend to have more active chat rooms.
Just something for both performers and members to think about. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: twixel

2/16/18 @ 10:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, some studios do not allow individual twitter handles.
Created by: z-money

2/17/18 @ 7:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wait.....the thousands of tweets by F4F.....tagging models.....promoting models......multiple F4F-run Twitter accounts....promotion/contest announcements......ALLLL that and you still needed to "check with the site about twitter." Did you message their Twitter account to ask or that was too over-the-top? Sounds fishy, but ok. I think you've been here long enough to know that some models are just f#$%^ liars! Whoever you talked to probably just doesn't want to manage an account. :orglaugh Just say no to that itch to post next time, fish.
Created by: 640509040147

2/17/18 @ 8:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Meh, a performer's Twitter account is a toss-up for me.

Unless I'm just looking at the wrong accounts but most tend to have their Twitter set to the auto-tweet mode associated with their F4F account. The only time things are tweeted out is when they log on, received a big tip, earn a new badge or when they set up party/group shows. Nothing wrong with that but its always more enjoyable following a model who is active on Twitter - I think the women do a better job at this than the men.

Now, I agree that Twitter can be a great tool for them to raise their popularity, share with fans and can give them a heads-up on any updates. I love seeing when models are active on Twitter, makes it easier to want to give them a follow.
Enzo Ferari
Created by: Enzo Ferari

2/17/18 @ 9:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is a little problem. A lot of mail from guests. And its just spam. U can lost ur friend from f4f. Not a lot members f4f have twitter, becouse a lot of men more than 50 y.o. And sometimes i think I'm making extra effort in the form of Twitter. But, it's a great way to communicate with your members off-line.IMHO

2/17/18 @ 1:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unless I'm just looking at the wrong accounts but most tend to have their Twitter set to the auto-tweet mode associated with their F4F account. The only time things are tweeted out is when they log on, received a big tip, earn a new badge or when they set up party/group shows. Nothing wrong with that but its always more enjoyable following a model who is active on Twitter - I think the women do a better job at this than the men.

Now, I agree that Twitter can be a great tool for them to raise their popularity, share with fans and can give them a heads-up on any updates. I love seeing when models are active on Twitter, makes it easier to want to give them a follow.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

2/17/18 @ 1:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is a little problem. A lot of mail from guests. And its just spam. U can lost ur friend from f4f. Not a lot members f4f have twitter, becouse a lot of men more than 50 y.o. And sometimes i think I'm making extra effort in the form of Twitter. But, it's a great way to communicate with your members off-line.IMHO

Yes Enzo there is always the junk tweets that come with twitter, but overall it can be a world of surprises and in a way new friendships. It is the place where one can get to know the real person and basically leaves the sexual side on flirt. GEEZ hope that came out right.

:winkwink :winkwink
Created by: z-money

2/17/18 @ 1:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

95% of the people I follow on twitter are muted. :orglaugh
If they have good content, I keep them in my feed; if not, mute.
Danny Grant
Created by: Danny Grant

2/17/18 @ 3:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@DannyGrantF4F :evil
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

2/17/18 @ 3:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

According to statistics, about 35 % of Twitter users are between 45 and 64 years old (I would suspect the number of Twitter users among Flirt customers is even higher, since it's obviously a group that's familiar with internet use). So I'd beware of statements like "not a lot members f4f have twitter, because a lot of men more than 50 y.o."

Enzo Ferari

2/18/18 @ 10:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

According to statistics, about 35 % of Twitter users are between 45 and 64 years old (I would suspect the number of Twitter users among Flirt customers is even higher, since it's obviously a group that's familiar with internet use). So I'd beware of statements like "not a lot members f4f have twitter, because a lot of men more than 50 y.o."

Okay, my bad :) Didnt google statistics :D
Created by: earthtrek

2/18/18 @ 8:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agreed. Most 50 plus are internet savvy, including Twitter.
Enzo Ferari

2/19/18 @ 10:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ok guys. I understand ur idea. So... U r guys will help us(models) and will give to us some advices? What u would like to see in our twitter? Photos, some video from life, our news with our life? What else? Lets do some good content together in this way.
xpertsucker
Created by: xpertsucker

2/20/18 @ 5:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To all the models who have a twitter account or are thinking of opening one - The non-tippers here who are always trying to tell the rest of us what to do like to follow your twitter just so they can see nude pics and videos of you. So, do NOT post nude pics or videos on twitter. If a member/fan/customer asks you to post nudes, tell them to come to your room here on Flirt and tip you. You will see those non-tipping twitter fans quickly fade away :orglaugh
Kenny Steg
Created by: Kenny Steg

2/20/18 @ 5:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@StegKenny (':drinkup');
Created by: 640509040147

2/20/18 @ 6:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ok guys. I understand ur idea. So... U r guys will help us(models) and will give to us some advices? What u would like to see in our twitter? Photos, some video from life, our news with our life? What else? Lets do some good content together in this way.

Much like things on here, everyone has their own taste so I can only speak for myself. I like Twitter a lot, so everything you've listed is basically what I like seeing. Again, the auto-tweets are understandable (to a point) but it's basically spam which I don't need filling up my TL. :)

2/20/18 @ 12:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To all the models who have a twitter account or are thinking of opening one - The non-tippers here who are always trying to tell the rest of us what to do like to follow your twitter just so they can see nude pics and videos of you. So, do NOT post nude pics or videos on twitter. If a member/fan/customer asks you to post nudes, tell them to come to your room here on Flirt and tip you. You will see those non-tipping twitter fans quickly fade away :orglaugh

One should sort of see the twitter account as a way for the members on the site to get some insight of that performer who they visit on the site. To those members who are wishing to see nude pictures well perhaps the performing might request the same from the flirt viewer.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Justin Shiver
Created by: Justin Shiver

2/21/18 @ 4:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@JustinShiverF4F give a follow and tell me what you guys think I should change. I apreciate the pros and cons about it !

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10

FREE CREDITS

Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails