User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

What are topics or content that cause admin to delete threads?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: What are topics or content that cause admin to delete threads?
Created by: kfinches

12/15/20 @ 9:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've seen abusive comments and exchanges stay up without response from Flirt administration, even when reported. I've also been puzzled when threads are deleted for no obvious reason. Every once in a while someone from Flirt will thank us for bringing a problem to their attention and proclaim they're working on it. It would be nice to post restrictions aside from this one: "Remember, please be respectful in your posts and replies. Everyone comes here for entertainment, not to fight. Distasteful and/or aggressive posting could result in the removal of your posting privileges."
Created by: vscustomerservice

12/15/20 @ 11:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for contacting us via the forums. If a Forum post or Forum Thread is removed it is not done lightly and could be for multiple reasons including but limited to personal information being given or partially given, name calling or abusive comments of a model or another user, etc. We can confirm the issue you mentioned above regarding abusive comments has been reported and escalated. Any appropriate action will be taken. However the action that is taken will remain confidential. We completely agree our site is here for entertainment and enjoyment for everyone involved and do not condone any abusive behavior. CC
Created by: williamgeorge

12/15/20 @ 11:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup k finches ikf you are referring to my last topic posting that was removed... it was done so after much discussion with me and I am pleased that it has been. The aim has been achieved and actions are underway in relation to those involved. Well done to f4f administration and their escalation of the matter :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: kfinches

12/16/20 @ 12:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup k finches ikf you are referring to my last topic posting that was removed... it was done so after much discussion with me and I am pleased that it has been. The aim has been achieved and actions are underway in relation to those involved. Well done to f4f administration and their escalation of the matter :thumbsup :thumbsup
Good to know. Thanks :) A little trust in the process goes a long way.
Created by: gofish

12/16/20 @ 3:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

williamgeorge while the situation might have been resolved the thread in question did bring up some very important issues. By removing it there will always be the thought that something has been hidden. Just my 2 cents worth :winkwink :winkwink
Patrick-Dallas
Created by: patrick-dallas

12/17/20 @ 5:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This morning, I saw a "guest user" post another user's screen name and real name. The model did not clear the chat!! It was reported to support, who "forwarded it to management." As long as flirt allows guest users to chat in rooms, this harassment will never stop. The people causing problems will just log out and do what they want. The model just grinned when it occurred, indicating full well that he was okay with the action taken. I am very sure this model would not like it if his real name were plastered in chat rooms along with his screen name.

This needs to be investigated immediately and both the "guest user" and the model banned from this site permanently.

12/17/20 @ 1:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This morning, I saw a "guest user" post another user's screen name and real name. The model did not clear the chat!! It was reported to support, who "forwarded it to management." As long as flirt allows guest users to chat in rooms, this harassment will never stop. The people causing problems will just log out and do what they want. The model just grinned when it occurred, indicating full well that he was okay with the action taken. I am very sure this model would not like it if his real name were plastered in chat rooms along with his screen name.

This needs to be investigated immediately and both the "guest user" and the model banned from this site permanently.

Patrick-Dallas it seems that having the site delete posting on the forum is not the solution. One might hope that a performer on the site has some sort of button on his menu where he can request that site admin come into the room to see what is going on. Pretty sure if they see a viewer acting out of hand they might be able to track down the IP address and block them from the site.
It is a real shame to see this sort of activity going on on this site and is sure to make chat room more quiet than some already are.
Thanks for the posting and hope thesite finds a solution to this problem.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Patrick-Dallas
Created by: patrick-dallas

12/17/20 @ 1:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Patrick-Dallas it seems that having the site delete posting on the forum is not the solution. One might hope that a performer on the site has some sort of button on his menu where he can request that site admin come into the room to see what is going on. Pretty sure if they see a viewer acting out of hand they might be able to track down the IP address and block them from the site.
It is a real shame to see this sort of activity going on on this site and is sure to make chat room more quiet than some already are.
Thanks for the posting and hope thesite finds a solution to this problem.

:thumbsup :thumbsup

Unfortunately, the model involved today just smirked and acted like nothing happened and did not even clear the chat. Something must be done to resolve this or the site will be called Whisper4Free.

12/17/20 @ 2:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unfortunately, the model involved today just smirked and acted like nothing happened and did not even clear the chat. Something must be done to resolve this or the site will be called Whisper4Free.

Patrick-Dallas you are right about that and those chat rooms will become whisper rooms

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: williamgeorge

12/19/20 @ 1:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

williamgeorge while the situation might have been resolved the thread in question did bring up some very important issues. By removing it there will always be the thought that something has been hidden. Just my 2 cents worth

maybe as the originator of the posting I can have the right to remove it when f4f and I wish to. maybe there was a lot, or little, or nothing hidden... if YOU wish to play defefective detective start the topic again over your own name... your two cents might be worth a penny if that. i am more than happy that the matter is escalated and those concerned being dealt with

pat... yes that also is now in the file and being actioned as well

12/22/20 @ 1:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

williamgeorge while the situation might have been resolved the thread in question did bring up some very important issues. By removing it there will always be the thought that something has been hidden. Just my 2 cents worth

maybe as the originator of the posting I can have the right to remove it when f4f and I wish to. maybe there was a lot, or little, or nothing hidden... if YOU wish to play defefective detective start the topic again over your own name... your two cents might be worth a penny if that. i am more than happy that the matter is escalated and those concerned being dealt with

pat... yes that also is now in the file and being actioned as well

williamgeorge I get what you mean but seems it might have cause some members and performers now to wonder what is going on. Sort of like the can of worms was opened and try as one will closing it completely might seem impossible. Ya sort of have to have a chuckle about the whole dang thing which seems to be turning into a TV soap that has ended with a cliffhanger
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10

FREE CREDITS

Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails