User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Content standards.
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Content standards.
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

7/5/21 @ 7:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What I would like to see are more models familiarizing themselves with the terms and conditions specifically the content standards. The content standards clearly state things that are not hard to misinterpret as not being allowed. This will prevent VODs from being created that show indecencies in the VOD picture and storyline reel. It is so annoying and completely disgusting to see a VOD with a model just in the pictures shown unleashing poo and piss and then drinking, sniffing, or eating their own human waste. Why should you as a model lose your money making ability and broadcast because you listened to one nasty customer. I honestly don’t even want to visit a model anymore that poo or pisses on camera and then eats their own waste or drinks their piss because now I just think of them as the poo piss eater that’s very nasty with zero dignity.
Created by: kfinches

7/6/21 @ 8:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I used to report the VODs you're describing, but they stayed up with no comment. Always made me wonder about the existence of "true" content standards when consequences for going against the stated ones seem absent. If you know of a model who was banned for content, I'd be encouraged. In any case, one assumes Flirt4free has an interest in preventing the viewer from inadvertently stumbling on site-forbidden content, but guess not. I definitely agree that once a performer has been paired with unpleasant visuals (whatever that is), they're off my list as well.
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

7/7/21 @ 9:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is there somewhere a person can read what these rules and "content standards" are?
Luv2flirt

7/7/21 @ 11:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is there somewhere a person can read what these rules and "content standards" are?

Content standards is section 6.3 in the terms and conditions page. Just click on the terms and conditions link it should be the bottommost link and it is accessible no matter which page your viewing on the site then scroll to section 6.3. Content standards contains list from letter (a) to (q). It’s mainly for users and all website interactions. I’m sure models have there own agreements, terms and conditions on their sections of the site. Nobody ever reads the terms and conditions and they should be read because we agree to them automatically when we use the site.
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

7/7/21 @ 11:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Content standards is section 6.3 in the terms and conditions page. Just click on the terms and conditions link it should be the bottommost link and it is accessible no matter which page your viewing on the site then scroll to section 6.3. Content standards contains list from letter (a) to (q). It’s mainly for users and all website interactions. I’m sure models have there own agreements, terms and conditions on their sections of the site. Nobody ever reads the terms and conditions and they should be read because we agree to them automatically when we use the site.

Thanks! As you say, these are specifically for "user contributions." Even so, I don't see anything in them that would forbid the kind of private show people are talking about. (That I find it kinda gross doesn't make it a violation of the rules.) There's something about nothing "indecent" or "obscene" or "objectionable" and that users not post something that would "cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person" but that's pretty vague stuff. I'm not sticking up for having such shows (though I tend to be pretty "to each his own" on this kind of stuff), just wondering where people get the information that it is specifically forbidden content.

Bodini
Created by: bodini

7/7/21 @ 1:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If anyone is interested, I did a google search for Rules for Flirt4Free Models and got one posted by Pandora Modeling I could open. Content rules are pretty clear.
Luv2flirt

7/7/21 @ 5:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If anyone is interested, I did a google search for Rules for Flirt4Free Models and got one posted by Pandora Modeling I could open. Content rules are pretty clear.

I’m interested! I just now did the search too and their rules are pretty straight forward and prohibit pee and poo.

Luv2flirt

7/7/21 @ 5:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just get annoyed and sickened especially if it’s a model I took private and then I see them sniffing their own poo in an image on the VOD storyline reel. I can’t help but think less of someone that stoops to that level. They could at least have some dignity I mean if there were no rules and it’s each to their own devices then what’s to stop someone from requesting something crazy and morally despicable like what’s described in 6.3 section (q). The terms in 6.3 section (q) are not vague at all and if I ever saw a VOD depicting anything described in 6.3 section (q) then I’d be done with this for sure. I just think we should be able to search VODs and not see poo and pee or anything described in section (q). I am not looking for that it’s not fair that we could even be exposed to it.
Created by: kfinches

7/7/21 @ 8:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The last time this subject was broached in the forums, the word prude came up, the implication being sex sites and rules don't mix, I guess. smh I think the opposite. There is an abundance of free sites where you can see anything. There is more at stake here than just getting what you want.
Created by: male4622

8/2/21 @ 9:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Use the Report a Problem or Report Abuse tab on the video.

I just get annoyed and sickened especially if it’s a model I took private and then I see them sniffing their own poo in an image on the VOD storyline reel. I can’t help but think less of someone that stoops to that level. They could at least have some dignity I mean if there were no rules and it’s each to their own devices then what’s to stop someone from requesting something crazy and morally despicable like what’s described in 6.3 section (q). The terms in 6.3 section (q) are not vague at all and if I ever saw a VOD depicting anything described in 6.3 section (q) then I’d be done with this for sure. I just think we should be able to search VODs and not see poo and pee or anything described in section (q). I am not looking for that it’s not fair that we could even be exposed to it.

Created by: gofish

8/5/21 @ 4:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I sort of think that any models who resort to doing stuff that ignores the start rules of the site will discover that they will eventually lose a number of members who are turned off by those acts. Chances are even if the site does not take action these models will end up with viewers that most models might want to eject from their chat room.
This is flirt and if there are some members who are into the extreme acts I am sure there are plenty of other sites out there who might satisfy their odd teasts. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10

FREE CREDITS

Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails