User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Contest Overload
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Contest Overload
Created by: gofish

8/8/21 @ 2:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The site seems to have contest just about every day and sort of wonder if they might be over doing it. Seems it could be more about just generating more revenue rather than just giving models the chance to win something.
What one might suggest is having a contest that is based on not only credits earned but the time the model actually spends online to earn them. Far to long it seems some winners on the site come in at the last minute to grab that #1 spot which in a way devalues the time that some models actually put in .
I get that these are mere contests but it would be awesome to see some models who spend hours on the site coming into the spot light for a change. Yep I am guessing this posting might get a lot of flak, but think there are many models on the site that are overlooked even though sometimes they are the back bone to the site. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: vscustomerservice

8/8/21 @ 3:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Gofish,

Thank you for your suggestion about our model contests, and we appreciate your feedback. We at F4F certainly want to create a fun and equal contest field for all models, so they can win fantastic prizes but for our users to reap the benefits of boosting their favorites and new models as well. Moving forward, we hope both our customers and models continue to enjoy our future contests with new improvements.

N.L.

8/8/21 @ 4:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Gofish,

Thank you for your suggestion about our model contests, and we appreciate your feedback. We at F4F certainly want to create a fun and equal contest field for all models, so they can win fantastic prizes but for our users to reap the benefits of boosting their favorites and new models as well. Moving forward, we hope both our customers and models continue to enjoy our future contests with new improvements.

N.L.

First always cool to get a response from site admin and hopefully at some time in the future there could be a contest geared to those performer who have really put a lot of time into the site who just might not have had a chance at any of these contests. Think sometimes it does not have to be all about credits but giving credit to some pretty woow performers on the site who make it rock
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Jacob Drizzi
Created by: Jacob Drizzi

8/8/21 @ 9:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The site seems to have contest just about every day and sort of wonder if they might be over doing it. Seems it could be more about just generating more revenue rather than just giving models the chance to win something.
What one might suggest is having a contest that is based on not only credits earned but the time the model actually spends online to earn them. Far to long it seems some winners on the site come in at the last minute to grab that #1 spot which in a way devalues the time that some models actually put in .
I get that these are mere contests but it would be awesome to see some models who spend hours on the site coming into the spot light for a change. Yep I am guessing this posting might get a lot of flak, but think there are many models on the site that are overlooked even though sometimes they are the back bone to the site. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

where should I even start.. haha this post here is well put together and well said, being a brand new model here the contest for best female/male models is a bit discouraging because (speaking for a lot of new models) it is almost nearly impossible in my opinion to accumulate such high credits. Not saying it can't be done! haha.. just a suggestion that could may possibly benefit everyone in the future is by breaking everyone up in tiers and having a contest for fresman/allstar/high demand/ superstar/ cam legend etc... so that more models will feel more accomplished when they are able to win contest. Respectfully. Or even F4F merchandise giveaways for most hours a model cams for in a month or in a week? I'm just thinking out loud. Hope everyone is enjoying there Sunday! Sending positive energy to all models, guest and the f4f team!

8/8/21 @ 9:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

where should I even start.. haha this post here is well put together and well said, being a brand new model here the contest for best female/male models is a bit discouraging because (speaking for a lot of new models) it is almost nearly impossible in my opinion to accumulate such high credits. Not saying it can't be done! haha.. just a suggestion that could may possibly benefit everyone in the future is by breaking everyone up in tiers and having a contest for fresman/allstar/high demand/ superstar/ cam legend etc... so that more models will feel more accomplished when they are able to win contest. Respectfully. Or even F4F merchandise giveaways for most hours a model cams for in a month or in a week? I'm just thinking out loud. Hope everyone is enjoying there Sunday! Sending positive energy to all models, guest and the f4f team!

Some very interesting suggestions there and would surely give those performers who put in the time some major incentive to continue doing so. Fact is if it were up to the performers who go under the radar when it comes to these contests then there would be an extremely small number of models online and perhaps some members just shutting up shop by seeking action in other locations.
Just something for one to really think about. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Reader59
Created by: reader59

8/9/21 @ 10:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would agree. I have heard that said from multiple different models who aren't in the top number, 'it's kind of impossible'.. And I don't like that they feel that way.

What you describe kind of sounds like what I recall the (the site) does for flirt of the year, breaking it down by region, having viewers choice, best roleplay, best duo, overall win, and other different categories and awards to win. I do think this would be a good idea.

Now I can understand if Flirt is trying to build up some revenue or more time on here, especially with the season of trips and vacations models might have planned coming up. Having many contests like this doesn't mean that it will increase the enjoyment of time spent with the people on here, or time spent on the site in general.

8/9/21 @ 1:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would agree. I have heard that said from multiple different models who aren't in the top number, 'it's kind of impossible'.. And I don't like that they feel that way.

What you describe kind of sounds like what I recall the (the site) does for flirt of the year, breaking it down by region, having viewers choice, best roleplay, best duo, overall win, and other different categories and awards to win. I do think this would be a good idea.

Now I can understand if Flirt is trying to build up some revenue or more time on here, especially with the season of trips and vacations models might have planned coming up. Having many contests like this doesn't mean that it will increase the enjoyment of time spent with the people on here, or time spent on the site in general.

Reader59 that was one well placed response and could open the door to those performers on the site who have invested hours in their chatroom without having a more positive impact. In short give them challenges and goal that could be fun to reach. Hopefully this might give the site some new ideas.
Austin_100
Created by: austin_100

8/16/21 @ 12:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Completely agree with this. Maybe even models who can simply attract and keep the most members interested for the longest average amount of time, or who can most frequently convert guest users into members, or something. But the way it currently is, it's actually ridiculous because there is a very small group of models with several wealthy supporters on the site whose largesse pretty much determine the winners of almost every contest. And like you said, they tend to swoop in at the last minute and completely screw with the contest stats... and the other models know it, and have come to expect it. Not very awesome for morale, and dampens the experience for 98% of the people on the site. One or two guys' loyalty to one model shouldn't trump everyone else's preferences for others. There are thousands of members here.

8/19/21 @ 2:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Think the site needs to rethink having all these contests because it seems some models on the site are noticing what one might call a drop of activity in their chatrooms. :thumbsup :thumbsup
Oscar-GER
Created by: oscar-ger

8/21/21 @ 4:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Think the site needs to rethink having all these contests because it seems some models on the site are noticing what one might call a drop of activity in their chatrooms. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Well said fishy. No more words to say.
:thumbsup
Oscar-GER
Created by: oscar-ger

8/21/21 @ 4:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And todays' contest is "Workaholic Contest". Models have to be that because of the amount of contests. Is that black humor?
For me, it's disrespectful to the models. Honestly...
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

10/7/21 @ 7:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello there
Very true what you said in the comments above, there are models who never win, and they spend many hours here online, and they even attract new users to this site. For example, I have been here on site for 5 years.

For a year and a half I was not bought CR for certain things, until 5 months ago I met a model and I bought CR again, he made me enjoy here again and although he never wins any contest, I still help him, because in the end the important thing is that we always enjoy both. Although if I wanted those models to win at least once :thumbsup

10/7/21 @ 8:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello there
Very true what you said in the comments above, there are models who never win, and they spend many hours here online, and they even attract new users to this site. For example, I have been here on site for 5 years.

For a year and a half I was not bought CR for certain things, until 5 months ago I met a model and I bought CR again, he made me enjoy here again and although he never wins any contest, I still help him, because in the end the important thing is that we always enjoy both. Although if I wanted those models to win at least once :thumbsup

Diiegos while the model you might be referring to is one of many on the site who will never win a flirt contest if they have managed to put a smile on your face and have a good time in their room then they are already winners.

Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

10/7/21 @ 9:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Diiegos while the model you might be referring to is one of many on the site who will never win a flirt contest if they have managed to put a smile on your face and have a good time in their room then they are already winners.

That's how gofish is what I meant, as long as we both enjoy it, it is already a winner, although of course one if you wanted those models who almost never have the opportunity to win if they will win even once. :thumbsup :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10

FREE CREDITS

Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails