User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

I am very impressed with latin guys!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: I am very impressed with latin guys!
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

8/13/21 @ 11:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have been frequenting this site for sometime over a year! I have chatted with models from USA, Australia, Canada, Russia, Romania, Germany, England, South Africa, Spain, and Latin America. I like guys of all ethnicities and colors and I discovered that I’m really attracted to guys from Latin America so I am always checking them out on here. I love that there are lots of Colombian guys to choose from here and some of my best experiences in private were with Colombian guys! The Latin guys sound so sexy when the are speaking English and some speak English so well they virtually have no accent but even if someone doesn’t speak English well I still like to listen to them speak because I love their cute sexy accents so much! They sound hot when they speak Spanish or any other language too! There is more that I like about Latin guys but it would take to much time to type it all. The very first model I picked when I started out was from Colombia and I had all good experiences with him in private. I have tasted the Latin flavor and now it’s something that I’m craving more and more! I still look for models from other geographical locations but the Latin guys have really impressed me here!
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

12/4/21 @ 6:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am a Latin boy from Colombia living in Mexico. Thank you so much for that wonderful words about our region. It would be a pleasure to represent it for you and to please you.
parceman21
Created by: parceman21

12/7/21 @ 2:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

En general los latinos son los mejores un modelo muevo jasonkael es muy atractivo , su cuerpo de personal trainer es uffff, visitenlo en las mañanas de lunes a viernes hora Colombia no se arrepentirán chicos... :evil
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

12/7/21 @ 3:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have been frequenting this site for sometime over a year! I have chatted with models from USA, Australia, Canada, Russia, Romania, Germany, England, South Africa, Spain, and Latin America. I like guys of all ethnicities and colors and I discovered that I’m really attracted to guys from Latin America so I am always checking them out on here. I love that there are lots of Colombian guys to choose from here and some of my best experiences in private were with Colombian guys! The Latin guys sound so sexy when the are speaking English and some speak English so well they virtually have no accent but even if someone doesn’t speak English well I still like to listen to them speak because I love their cute sexy accents so much! They sound hot when they speak Spanish or any other language too! There is more that I like about Latin guys but it would take to much time to type it all. The very first model I picked when I started out was from Colombia and I had all good experiences with him in private. I have tasted the Latin flavor and now it’s something that I’m craving more and more! I still look for models from other geographical locations but the Latin guys have really impressed me here!

Very true, I have been here for 5 years, and I have been with boys from Russia from Slovakia, Romania, Spain, Latin American, they are all good, but more with boys from Colombia they are the best, currently I am with one from Colombia ufff 🔥
Philip Reid

12/8/21 @ 11:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It will be a pleasure to represent my contry for you and reafirm the idea that you had about latinos. I am colombian guy searching an oportunity to please
Luv2flirt

12/12/21 @ 7:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love these sexy Colombian guys so much! The sexy accent when they speak English and the way they pronounce the vowels is so so hot and to hear them speak Spanish it turns me on so much! There are so many handsome faces to choose from here! I see all the profiles and I think to myself who do I pick today amongst so many handsome beautiful men! It’s like I am swimming in a sea with lots of beautiful latin guys swimming with me and I love them all! I always love to see these sexy guys thank you to all models for being here on this site!
Philip Reid

12/12/21 @ 9:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is a pleasure being here and knowing that someone appreciates all the effort that we do at the platform. I try my best and want some opportunity to be one of the men that you pick in the "sea" of this platform. I try my best when I talk in English, and I hope that someone appreciates it.
Luv2flirt

3/15/22 @ 11:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Latin men are so handsome, exotic and so hot! I love Latin guys and interacting with the Colombian men here! I love hearing these handsome sexy men speak English and the sound of their beautiful accent especially the way they say the vowels as they speak their words! Every model has a different sound and their own sexy way about them! I think Spanish is sexiest language I ever heard! I love when a Latin model speak sexy words to me so romantically and sexually seductive while switching from English to Spanish! It not only turns me on to 100% but has been very educational as I have learned and become acquainted with more Spanish words! I have become even more impressed with some of the Colombian guys here!
Philip Reid

3/18/22 @ 2:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well. It is a true pleasure to be here for u and all the users who like Latin men. I am a Colombian guy who tries his best to please people on this platform. It is vastly delightful to hear that we can excite and bring joy to people. Please watch my bio and videos. I hope my voice and being horny can turn you on.🥵🥵🥵😈😈🍆🍑🍑🍑✨
Created by: male4622

3/26/22 @ 2:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My latino friends are among the kindest, most caring, and sweetest models on the site. They are good people.
Luv2flirt

4/10/22 @ 11:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My latino friends are among the kindest, most caring, and sweetest models on the site. They are good people.

Yes I have had so many good experience with the handsome latino guys here! I agree :thumbsup
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

4/10/22 @ 7:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes it is, I love being with Latin models for that And much more.
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

4/10/22 @ 7:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am impressed by hot bodies. Great personality enhances. I never cared what someone's country of origin is.
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

4/14/22 @ 7:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Latin models very freindy! Great experiences
beachboy31

beachboy31

VsJane
Created by: vsjane

4/18/22 @ 4:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
April & Ethan
Created by: April & Ethan

4/29/22 @ 7:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love your words my name is ethan and I'm here with my girl if you want to meet the hot and erotic ethan you can stop by my room or watch some of my videos if you want me alone with you I would also like
Deivid James
Created by: Deivid James

2/20/23 @ 9:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you very much for your comment, that fills the latino community with pride...
I am Venezuelan and I live in Colombia, my experience as a mold is not as wide as I would like, but here I am with all the good attitude of being known...
I hope I am not judged for being Venezuelan as some users have done, I am here wanting to get ahead just like everyone else honestly and showing my best qualities...
Luv2flirt

2/23/23 @ 10:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you very much for your comment, that fills the latino community with pride...
I am Venezuelan and I live in Colombia, my experience as a mold is not as wide as I would like, but here I am with all the good attitude of being known...
I hope I am not judged for being Venezuelan as some users have done, I am here wanting to get ahead just like everyone else honestly and showing my best qualities...

No one should judge anyone because of their country of origin, sexy guys with great personalities can be found anywhere! Im sorry you had to experience negative judging from other users! I love the Venezuelan guys too and there are lots of sexy handsome latino guys from Venezuela! I’ve been in private with guys from Venezuela that live in Colombia! I must say the private shows were the same as any one else and some were even better above average experiences! They were exceptionally passionate, highly romantic and the most sensually pleasurable experiences that I enjoyed immensely! ❤️

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10

FREE CREDITS

Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails