User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Unfriendly welcome
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Unfriendly welcome
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

11/27/21 @ 3:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

WOW.... I can understand the frustration you guys feel (I work closely with several models), with guests and other time-wasters asking you for stuff for free.

But I was shocked, when I went into a random room (I was looking to see if there had been better credit deals since earlier), and was confronted with this:
(Name of model, which I will withhold); I just stopped into a chatroom, at random, to see if they had any discounted credits.)
"Without credits, you won't see anything. you don't have to waste your time."

For the record, I am a VIP, here over 3 years, have plenty of credits, and am more than generous. But not to that guy, for sure....
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

11/27/21 @ 4:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For the record: I only visit female models, but I also look at this forum sometimes. It seems to me that Graybear just looks for problems, I am VIP too, been here 4 years. Why don't you check for deals in rooms where the model is in a private? That will keep you from annoying anyone.
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

11/27/21 @ 7:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You "work closely with several models"? What does "work closely" mean in this environment? Somehow it doesn't sound right that a model would want to "work closely" with a bargain hunter who tries to show his self importance.
bostguy99
Created by: bostguy99

11/27/21 @ 7:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

a bargain hunter who tries to show his self importance.

Nailed it. But that's greybear! "Three years," "favorite model," behavior tips for every role a person may have on the site, bitch about rates and deals unendingly, mention VIP status and even threaten to leave - she means it this time! - and at LEAST one ALL CAPS moment to make sure we know she's serious and means business. Yawn.

Created by: gofish

11/28/21 @ 2:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure why the messages were removed but am guessing they must have been too intense. Whatever the case gather this posting might have been a bad experience for a certain member which resulted in it getting posted. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: male4622

12/5/21 @ 10:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If I'm looking for better deals, I'll only go into model's rooms who are in a show.
Created by: gofish

12/6/21 @ 8:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

WOW.... I can understand the frustration you guys feel (I work closely with several models), with guests and other time-wasters asking you for stuff for free.

But I was shocked, when I went into a random room (I was looking to see if there had been better credit deals since earlier), and was confronted with this:
(Name of model, which I will withhold); I just stopped into a chatroom, at random, to see if they had any discounted credits.)
"Without credits, you won't see anything. you don't have to waste your time."

For the record, I am a VIP, here over 3 years, have plenty of credits, and am more than generous. But not to that guy, for sure....

Don't think this has anything to do with this member being a VIP but rather that models on the site can I believe see what members might have in their wallet. Just a suggestion to those models it is not what is in the wallet but what the member has in the bank which is the one thing I am pretty sure you cannot see. Plus just as long as a member is not requesting things making a comment like that most likely will not get you far on the site.
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

12/7/21 @ 2:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't think this has anything to do with this member being a VIP but rather that models on the site can I believe see what members might have in their wallet. Just a suggestion to those models it is not what is in the wallet but what the member has in the bank which is the one thing I am pretty sure you cannot see. Plus just as long as a member is not requesting things making a comment like that most likely will not get you far on the site.
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

The models can only see if the users have more than 100 credits in their wallets, not any exact amount.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10

FREE CREDITS

Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails