User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Best VOD cum shots
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Best VOD cum shots
Created by: ronnie-uk

3/11/11 @ 12:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So many models, so many VODs and such a variety of cum shots (or not).

I thought it would be good for those who paid for private shows, and other users and the models themselves, to pick out what they think are the best cum shots recorded here on VOD.

My personal favourite is Gohann's show on January 17 2011 (#3639531 15m 57s). He has fabulous abs and pecs, and it looked as if he was going to shoot all over them. Instead he shoots right across them, into his face. Wow!.

The link is:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/3639531/
Asti
Created by: asti

3/11/11 @ 7:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would suggest one of my favorite, both person and VOD, Sean Holmes's 50m 02s show from Nov. 7, 2010. I had never seen Sean really shoot before but after 45 minutes and a fair amount of teasing the ending was explosive.

Hope the link works, enjoy:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/3405113/

3/12/11 @ 9:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To make this more interesting, I have just contacted some of my favourite models to see if they have a VOD with a cum shot that is as good or better than Gohann's.

Watch this space :thumbsup

3/14/11 @ 11:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I visited Zethy R's Party Chat last night and was impressed that he kept his cock rock-hard for a long time and shot a very nice load.

We swopped messages after that, and I discovered a short VOD where he does a great cum shot. He shoots a big load over his chest, with multiple squirts (I counted 6). The link is:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/view.php?a=view&recording_id=3168283&
Tommy Tyler
Created by: Tommy Tyler

3/15/11 @ 12:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Here's one of mine that earned me "volcano" status with my regulars. It also became an Editor's Pick, so I'm sure you'll enjoy:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/2231453/#

TT

3/17/11 @ 10:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great VOD Tommy. I can see why they called you "volcano", with your long hard cock sticking straight up, and multiple squirts (I counted 7).

Update on post #3: I have had nice replies from some of my other favourite models, including Justin Master and Lance A who have both promised to look out VODs with some of their best cum shots. The links will be posted here.
Tommy Tyler
Created by: Tommy Tyler

3/17/11 @ 2:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great VOD Tommy. I can see why they called you "volcano", with your long hard cock sticking straight up, and multiple squirts (I counted 7).

Update on post #3: I have had nice replies from some of my other favourite models, including Justin Master and Lance A who have both promised to look out VODs with some of their best cum shots. The links will be posted here.

Thanks Ronnie! Glad you enjoyed!

TT

3/23/11 @ 12:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was hoping that more models and fans would be picking out VODs with really good cum shots, but I may have set the bar a little high in selecting the Gohann cum shot at the beginning of this thread. Some VODs have been promised. Other models might just be too modest! Don't hold back guys.

I have just seen a VOD from Neilder, one of the new models, with a really nice cum shot which deserves a mention. It is the second part of a 10 minute show on March 15 2011, and the cum shot is in the first minute. Neilder changes hands before he cums, so the camera angle is not perfect, but you can clearly see multiple squirts and a stream of cum flowing down his young brown body.

The link is:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/3847203/

4/1/11 @ 4:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great news!

In an earlier post (#6) I mentioned that Justin Master had sent me a nice reply. He offered to search through his large collection for a VOD where his cum shot hits the cam.

Even better. He did exactly that at the end of his hugely enjoyable live feature show last night. It was a treat enough just to see his wonderful 11 inch cock in action, so it was even better that he finished with a great cum shot. There were multiple squirts, straight at the cam, and you can actually hear one hitting the cam. How good is that?

Being the great guy that he is, Justin has made the VOD of the cum shot separate from the main VOD of the feature show, so that it can easily be viewed separately. It is a great value 5 minute VOD, and the link is:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/3906917/

Better still, as the VOD is part of a feature show it can be viewed for free by VIP members.
Created by: phil_usa

4/8/11 @ 10:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ronnie_uk,

I have a vod of a great cum shot by Jordan E. I don't have a thread for it, I guess that might be because it was my show with him. I don't know, I'm not to tech savy!!!. Anyway, the show is from 10-24-2010, the length of the show is 9:37. I think you will be impressed with his cum shot, I know I sure was :)

Phil
Asti
Created by: asti

4/8/11 @ 11:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Phil, here is the link for the VOD you mention:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/3358557/

If you wish to add any in the future do this when you are on the page of that you wish to create a "link":
At the top of your screen is the address for the page you are viewing. Right click with mouse the address, select copy then go to the forum where you are posting and within your message right click again select paste and the link will appear as above.

4/8/11 @ 6:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank You,

Phil

4/9/11 @ 7:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for picking out this great VOD, Phil.

Loved seeing Jordan E, with his huge cock (and fitting a cock ring as well). He does a great cum shot, straight into the lens of the cam, and you must have been thrilled when you saw it in your live private show. It looks as if there were more multiple squirts, but difficult to see through a cum-filled lens! I love Jordan's satisfied sigh (or concerned groan) after the cum show, and then he helpfully cleans the lens quickly.

I knew I would really enjoy the VOD, as you recommended it. You do so many private shows with so many cute and well-hung models. You also post some very helpful reviews. As you can imagine, I have enjoyed watching Jordan E's cum shot several times. (The 24 hour rental is 100 - the equivalent of 2 party tips).

Thanks also to Asti for explaining how to add a link. Hope that will result in more posts here.

4/10/11 @ 11:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I thought you would like that one! I did 2 shows with Jordan E, he is a big cummer! Unfortunately he is taking some time off from Flirt( He did tell me he was looking forward to doing another show if he returns. I do hope he returns :)

Phil

4/13/11 @ 11:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have just seen the VOD of the 32m 24s show which Josh James did on April 3 2011, which got some great reviews. Josh does a super cum shot, with multiple squirts, finishing off with cock-licking and cum eating. The link is:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/3918773/
paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

4/13/11 @ 12:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A Brent Sterling VOD where he rips his suit to shreds, sits on a dildo and jerks off with a nice cumshot.

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/2413629/

4/23/11 @ 10:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have just seen the VOD of the 32m 24s show which Josh James did on April 3 2011, which got some great reviews. Josh does a super cum shot, with multiple squirts, finishing off with cock-licking and cum eating. The link is:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/3918773/

Yes indeed!!! That was a great cum shot by a very talented young man. Cute as all hell also :twocents
bostonny88
Created by: bostonny88

5/2/11 @ 7:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I did a private with Ken Masters on April 20, 2010 and his load was pretty awesome. Before going into a show he already said he was pretty close. Sure enough, 2 minutes in he shot all over himself. You can see cum dripping off of his chest and down his abs. Def one of my personal favorites

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/2807191/

5/22/11 @ 5:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Definately a great one, you must have loved seeing it live!

5/22/11 @ 5:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ronnie_uk,

Check out Alessio D's cum shot in the daily VOD's for Fridday the 13th. The whole show was awesome and the finish was great :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändra
Feature Show Ticket
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails