User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

dance shows
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: dance shows
salsero1
Created by: salsero1

3/26/11 @ 11:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Does anyone else love model dance and strip shows like I do?

Who do you think the best dancer is? I think Arcady and Bizzon are amazing.

Anyone have any VOD dance and strip shows to recommend?
wonderboi2009
Created by: wonderboi2009

3/27/11 @ 3:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In my totally biased opinion Rott has the absolute best strip and dance shows. He puts a lot of thought and work into them. The VOD's he has here don't show it well, but you can get a flavor from the first 2. I sure miss him and his hot shows and friendly chats. I hope he comes back soon.

Senya Sexy did a pretty wild dance in party chat and private, but his profile is gone now.

Sugar Candy can do a pretty sexy strip too.

salsero1
Created by: salsero1

3/27/11 @ 3:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hey thanks wonderboi!

Rott's profile seems to have been removed too unfortunately. Maybe he'll come back?

Other hot dancers are tavorwolf and szemere G - I'm a big fan of them too.
Created by: ourjeffie

3/27/11 @ 6:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Rott last appeared here in September 2010

I doubt that he will return, but stranger things have happened
Johnny Hoss
Created by: Johnny Hoss

3/27/11 @ 8:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In my totally biased opinion Rott has the absolute best strip and dance shows. He puts a lot of thought and work into them. The VOD's he has here don't show it well, but you can get a flavor from the first 2. I sure miss him and his hot shows and friendly chats. I hope he comes back soon.

Senya Sexy did a pretty wild dance in party chat and private, but his profile is gone now.

Sugar Candy can do a pretty sexy strip too.

just wanted to say id be happy to do any kind of dance/strip show i love getting down to some music
Created by: phil_usa

3/27/11 @ 10:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I didn't realize Senya Sexy was gone already. I'm glad I had the chance to do a pvt. show with him. He looks a lot like Kirya, but when you see them in pvt. it is easy to tell them apart :winkwink
Asti
Created by: asti

3/28/11 @ 7:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Rott last appeared here in September 2010.

Never say never. Telling from their bios the past few weeks have seen the return of individuals with absences of a year or more.
wonderboi2009

3/29/11 @ 12:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I didn't realize Senya Sexy was gone already. I'm glad I had the chance to do a pvt. show with him. He looks a lot like Kirya, but when you see them in pvt. it is easy to tell them apart :winkwink

Yeah, I was sad to see Senya's profile gone. I too got to pvt with him and really enjoyed it. I was looking forward to seeing him again. Anyone know what happened to him? Fortunately I've got a VOD to remember him by :)

Senya and Kirya have very different personalities and styles. Kirya is awesome with how he flirts using his eyes and lips and hands. Kirya is probably the most beautiful guy actively on the site, in my opinion. (If you included inactive past performers, he would be second to Rott) Kirya's strips are pretty amazing. I don't remember if I've seen him dance or not.

wonderboi2009

3/29/11 @ 12:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Rott last appeared here in September 2010

do you know something in particular about Rott, or are you just saying in general that once performers leave that don't come back?
Created by: ourjeffie

3/29/11 @ 7:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm saying that it is unusual for a model to return to Flirt4Free after an absence of 6 months are more

Unusual, but not unheard of. This month Alef returned after an absence of more than 3 years, and Azon returned after an absence of almost 6 years. Alef appears online most days, Azon made a couple of appearances but now seems to have left again
Created by: ronnie-uk

7/10/11 @ 5:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lance A's 1 hour feature show on July 8, which Phil-USA mentioned in a separate thread, deserves a mention here. Most of the first 30 minutes was non-stop dancing, during which Lance stripped down to his leather undies. He is a great mover, and he is good fun too. The second 30 minutes when he was naked was hot in every sense. Lance is a very sexy performer, and he worked hard for the whole hour.

The link is:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/4274013/
NaturalTop
Created by: naturaltop

7/22/11 @ 2:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Parker Thomas is a classically trained ballet dancer. Ask him to do a grand battement or something. For the art lover and the ass lover.
Andi Towers
Created by: Andi Towers

7/27/11 @ 3:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I wish I could figure out how to get the music on here to work right for me. I would love to do a strip show. Not sure how good it would be but I love to dance around the house to some sexy music. :)
Domenic Prize
Created by: Domenic Prize

7/27/11 @ 6:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lance A's 1 hour feature show on July 8, which Phil-USA mentioned in a separate thread, deserves a mention here. Most of the first 30 minutes was non-stop dancing, during which Lance stripped down to his leather undies. He is a great mover, and he is good fun too. The second 30 minutes when he was naked was hot in every sense. Lance is a very sexy performer, and he worked hard for the whole hour.

The link is:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/4274013/

I was going to say Lance A too. I haven't seen his feature show but I have seen his moves! In fact the very first time I saw him he was dancing and my face turned bright red with jealousy because I wished I could move it like him!!! Check Lance out he's fantastic!

Xxo

DP

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändra
Feature Show Ticket
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails