User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

topic for liars members
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: topic for liars members
Deril Mayer
Created by: Deril Mayer

12/10/17 @ 1:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I want to leave my message about those members who cheat models. It's low, making them do something, and then cheating and leaving. One of these D_M, remember it and do nothing for it :mad
Danny Grant
Created by: Danny Grant

12/10/17 @ 6:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I want to leave my message about those members who cheat models. It's low, making them do something, and then cheating and leaving. One of these D_M, remember it and do nothing for it :mad

hahahahhaha, for who knows that "D_M" is a funny guy who likes to have fun lol, but beside that bro, it s your fault, don t need to be a good model here to know you don t have to do that before he to pay, need just to be...a bit smart, you complain a lot here, grow up and good luck
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

12/10/17 @ 6:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree customers like that are evil cheapskates. However, he did not make you do anything. When a customer says "show cock," you say "show credits." When a customer says he will take you private after you do something for him, assume he's lying. A customer who wants to play naked with you won't make demands for free.
Created by: z-money

12/10/17 @ 7:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hahahahhaha, for who knows that "D_M" is a funny guy who likes to have fun lol, but beside that bro, it s your fault, don t need to be a good model here to know you don t have to do that before he to pay, need just to be...a bit smart, you complain a lot here, grow up and good luck

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
:guitar :guitar :guitar :drinkup
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

12/11/17 @ 12:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wait ... models actually fall for that? I mean, maybe during the first week or 2 but after that? C'mon!?!?

Sometimes models will show off to stimulate OTHER people in the room with credits to tip a little. It's a delicate balance. I believe that's why Party Chat was invented.
Italianlooner12
Created by: italianlooner12

12/11/17 @ 12:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Personally, I think I am also in the so-called category of "liars", I explain better: having a very special fetish (bubblegum bubbles feticism) it is very difficult to find people (even in real life) and / or videos with the theme " bubblegum "; this led me to join this site where, to hear, with little you could get big shows with bubblegum. Galvanized by this, I signed up. But unfortunately, after a few days I realized that this was not true, indeed, my 120 credits had pulverized in a few hours. Not having so much financial availability (being a university student "in office"), I tried to "escape" the payment of the models during these years, or rather, I always asked for "performance" of "bubblegums" character but never let it be understood that I would have brought, this or that other camboy, in private. I know that my behavior is bad, but my surroundings are "bad" (In Italy any fetish is considered by people crazy and crazy) and the network video equipment, on bubblegums, is very little.

In proportion, concluded, there are many more videos with bubblegums (produced by Accidentalcider) here on F4F that in the whole network. :( :(
Deril Mayer

12/12/17 @ 6:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol, Are you defending him?
Danny Grant
Created by: Danny Grant

12/12/17 @ 7:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol, Are you defending him?

No, i am not, i just tell it was your fault, could be any member who could tell you that, would be still your fault if you do what he ask you to for free:)
Justin Shiver
Created by: Justin Shiver

12/15/17 @ 8:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Too much drama for a simple mistake. My advice is the next one, do not put your trust in every member, some just like to create hopes in the models mind then just let them fade, slow. You can say you trust a member/person, after you actually get to know him. If they ask you something, you should simply ask for something in return. But as another pice of advice if I can call it like this, a payng member, whom is actually willing to give you credits will never ask you to show something in the free chat, he will just take you in private. I hope you understood what I wanted to say, wish you all the best buddy. Keep it clever, camming is not all about jerking, is about smart jerking :P
DavidZZZZZZ
Created by: davidzzzzzz

12/15/17 @ 11:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great advice, Justin and Danny!
FreneticallyCalm

12/16/17 @ 3:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Too much drama for a simple mistake. My advice is the next one, do not put your trust in every member, some just like to create hopes in the models mind then just let them fade, slow. You can say you trust a member/person, after you actually get to know him. If they ask you something, you should simply ask for something in return. But as another pice of advice if I can call it like this, a payng member, whom is actually willing to give you credits will never ask you to show something in the free chat, he will just take you in private. I hope you understood what I wanted to say, wish you all the best buddy. Keep it clever, camming is not all about jerking, is about smart jerking :P

I'm level 630 and a VIP. I'm not one of the super rich 800s or 900s but I definitely spend $1000s on this website over the course of a year.
I USUALLY ask models to show off in Free Chat. I ask politely what the rules of their room are and tip them BEFORE making a request ... but I definitely ask for them to show off in Free Chat.
Models with 'Private Only' rooms I usually shy away from. I'm not spending large sums for a peek just to be disappointed. If you read the conversations from other members here, many (not all) of us feel the same way.
I respect a model's business, so do what's best for you. I'm just saying it's wrong to say "a paying member who is actually willing to give you credits will never ask you to show something in the free chat." That's just not true at all.
They main thing ... which I tell The 100s and Greys all the time ... TIP FIRST THEN REQUEST.
:twocents
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

12/16/17 @ 9:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

is it ok for me to cheat MODELS as long as i do not leave the room? :evil :)
steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

12/17/17 @ 12:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

is it ok for me to cheat MODELS as long as i do not leave the room? :evil :)

Your attempted cleverness is off the charts.
Deril Mayer

12/17/17 @ 2:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm level 630 and a VIP. I'm not one of the super rich 800s or 900s but I definitely spend $1000s on this website over the course of a year.
I USUALLY ask models to show off in Free Chat. I ask politely what the rules of their room are and tip them BEFORE making a request ... but I definitely ask for them to show off in Free Chat.
Models with 'Private Only' rooms I usually shy away from. I'm not spending large sums for a peek just to be disappointed. If you read the conversations from other members here, many (not all) of us feel the same way.
I respect a model's business, so do what's best for you. I'm just saying it's wrong to say "a paying member who is actually willing to give you credits will never ask you to show something in the free chat." That's just not true at all.
They main thing ... which I tell The 100s and Greys all the time ... TIP FIRST THEN REQUEST.
:twocents

its okey, but I usually used to trust people
myelmo

12/17/17 @ 4:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models with 'Private Only' rooms I usually shy away from.

me too:thumbsup
myelmo

12/17/17 @ 4:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Your attempted cleverness is off the charts.

attempted:(
Justin Shiver

12/18/17 @ 3:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm just saying it's wrong to say "a paying member who is actually willing to give you credits will never ask you to show something in the free chat." That's just not true at all.

You understood me wrong, what I ment with that part, is that a member is actually willing to give something in order to recive pleasure, will tip no matter what. I am not that kind of a person wich u had mentioned "TIP BEFORE REQUEST". I do show off alot in my room, but when I decide to do as I am asked, in the case I dont even recive something, the person whom asked me to do that thing, just leaves. Whats that all about ? If you can explain it to me. And I never treat members different because of theyr level, its irelevant. Some one might have credits even tho he is level 1, 100 or even 900. Doesnt matter.
FreneticallyCalm

12/19/17 @ 7:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You understood me wrong, what I ment with that part, is that a member is actually willing to give something in order to recive pleasure, will tip no matter what. I am not that kind of a person wich u had mentioned "TIP BEFORE REQUEST". I do show off alot in my room, but when I decide to do as I am asked, in the case I dont even recive something, the person whom asked me to do that thing, just leaves. Whats that all about ? If you can explain it to me. And I never treat members different because of theyr level, its irelevant. Some one might have credits even tho he is level 1, 100 or even 900. Doesnt matter.

I see. I just looked over your profile. You're European and you also speak Italian.
Your English is very clean so I was reading what you were saying more literally.
I sometimes run into the problem of talking to Europeans who have by far better grammatical english that most native Americans, Canadians or Brits. There are certain cultural ways of saying things which don't translate very well from people who learned English as a second language.
That was my long-winded way of saying "Oops. Sorry for the confusion."
Let me buy you a drink. :drinkup
:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Justin Shiver

12/21/17 @ 4:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I see. I just looked over your profile. You're European and you also speak Italian.
Your English is very clean so I was reading what you were saying more literally.
I sometimes run into the problem of talking to Europeans who have by far better grammatical english that most native Americans, Canadians or Brits. There are certain cultural ways of saying things which don't translate very well from people who learned English as a second language.
That was my long-winded way of saying "Oops. Sorry for the confusion."
Let me buy you a drink. :drinkup
:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

I find this reply kinda funny, because you had been in my room be fore, therefore, you should have known that my english is better than google translate. Its ok, anyhow I understand your side. And its ok, no offend taken. Hope you undersoot my point now. Glad we solved this problem out.

FreneticallyCalm

12/22/17 @ 2:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I find this reply kinda funny, because you had been in my room be fore, therefore, you should have known that my english is better than google translate. Its ok, anyhow I understand your side. And its ok, no offend taken. Hope you undersoot my point now. Glad we solved this problem out.

Yes. I undersoot your point and also glad we solved this problem out. :orglaugh :orglaugh

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändra
Feature Show Ticket
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails