User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Cum group show
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Cum group show
Enzo Ferari
Created by: Enzo Ferari

2/27/18 @ 12:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Performers, do u ike to do Cum groupshow? And what price do u have?
And dear members, do u like to take participate this group chat show? and are u ready to give 500-1000 credits for cum group shows?
Created by: z-money

2/27/18 @ 8:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The potential benefit of group shows for models is to earn credits fast and gain new fans! For example, a 10-minute 2000 goal group show is 200 cpm. Compare that to your normal rate. The potential benefit of group shows for members is to get a show for a low price. That being said, I personally would not pay 500-1000 on my own. I'm not sure if that's what you meant or if you meant the total goal would be 500-1000. The overall goal you choose should be based on a few different factors. First of all, what is the nice-to-have goal versus the minimum that you are willing to accept for a cum show? You can set the goal at 5000 with the intention of accepting if it reaches your minimum, let's say 3000. What is the minimum pledge? How many interested members are already in your room and how many can you expect to enter your room within the time limit that you set? Low pledge amount plus high goal means that more members will have to pledge (or some members will have to pledge more than the minimum) in order to reach the goal. High pledge with the same or lower goal means less members have to pledge in order to reach the goal.

If I were a model, I would choose my group show settings and goal based on a simple question, how many people need to pledge?
100 pledge for 2000 goal = 20. 50 pledge for 2000 goal = 40.
25 pledge for 1000 goal = 40
In my opinion, group shows fail when models try to initiate one without there already being interest. You're not likely to pull in the majority of your pledges from outside of your room. Instead, you need to have enough interest within your room to immediately fulfill the majority of the goal, then wait for other members to see that you are offering a group show and come check it out (and hopefully join/pledge).
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

2/27/18 @ 9:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If I were willing to spend 1,000 credits for cum, I would take you private. If you are not willing to cum in private for 1,000 credits, I would go to somebody else's room.
Created by: ronnie-uk

2/27/18 @ 10:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am a fan of group chat shows, and like to pledge 50 credits at a time. I will often pledge 2 or 3 times.

Most of the performers I have visited set a target for a cum group show between 500 and 1500 credits.
TheNewBran
Created by: thenewbran

2/28/18 @ 3:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Personally i would not pay $50 for a group cum show that is 10-15 minutes.. Also a tangent from watching the VIP daily VOD. I would be so pissed to pay twice as much as a hot rentboy. but what would be the worst part is hearing the tip sounds of another site getting the show possibly for free. :orglaugh
Camilo Davalos
Created by: Camilo Davalos

2/28/18 @ 2:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Personally i would not pay $50 for a group cum show that is 10-15 minutes.. Also a tangent from watching the VIP daily VOD. I would be so pissed to pay twice as much as a hot rentboy. but what would be the worst part is hearing the tip sounds of another site getting the show possibly for free. :orglaugh

Camilo Davalos
Created by: Camilo Davalos

2/28/18 @ 2:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändra
Feature Show Ticket
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails