User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Comes a time to take a stand
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Comes a time to take a stand
Created by: gofish

3/15/19 @ 3:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just want to say this site is blessed with some truly awesome performers and some very nice members as well.
I know for some viewers the thought of another fishy posted could just bring an end to the forum forever, but perhaps the postings are more of a concern as to the situation on the site these days.
Yes whispering suck merely because so very viewers even take the time to say HELLO to the performer, and fact is how depressing for that performer to see the numbers of viewers in the room and at best only a few might even talk.
Notice often the trend in some room is the over demanding requests for the performer to strip down as if they were a mere piece of meat....where is the respect. These are real people here for whatever reason. It is not as if one has to flood the room with tips, but there are many ways to put a smile on performer's face ...even with a few kind words.
With respect to those performers who keep requesting Take Me Private you might take into account that perhaps for some viewers this might not be possible.
All in all guys is not the GOAL to make this the best site round for both performers and members regardless.
Just putting this message out there and are sure to see a few negative comments regardless. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
pops6486
Created by: pops6486

3/15/19 @ 4:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I totally agree with you GoFish and I think you laid it out very professionally. I can say that I follow just a few models but it is throes who interact with me and aren’t constantly pushing a private session. I do private session and when I do it is a fun lengthy session so I don’t do it every time. The respect has to go both ways.
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

3/15/19 @ 8:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just want to say this site is blessed with some truly awesome performers and some very nice members as well.
I know for some viewers the thought of another fishy posted could just bring an end to the forum forever, but perhaps the postings are more of a concern as to the situation on the site these days.
Yes whispering suck merely because so very viewers even take the time to say HELLO to the performer, and fact is how depressing for that performer to see the numbers of viewers in the room and at best only a few might even talk.
Notice often the trend in some room is the over demanding requests for the performer to strip down as if they were a mere piece of meat....where is the respect. These are real people here for whatever reason. It is not as if one has to flood the room with tips, but there are many ways to put a smile on performer's face ...even with a few kind words.
With respect to those performers who keep requesting Take Me Private you might take into account that perhaps for some viewers this might not be possible.
All in all guys is not the GOAL to make this the best site round for both performers and members regardless.
Just putting this message out there and are sure to see a few negative comments regardless. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Good lord, what has happened in your life to make you so desperate for attention? World peace, hunger, racism, poverty: these are things it's "time to take a stand" on, not whether someone whispers in a chat room. Grow up already.
Ironclad
Created by: ironclad

3/16/19 @ 1:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good lord, what has happened in your life to make you so desperate for attention? World peace, hunger, racism, poverty: these are things it's "time to take a stand" on, not whether someone whispers in a chat room. Grow up already.

Agreed. I couldn't believe it when I logged in and saw his post. Why doesn't he just recycle one of his 500 other posts on the EXACT same thing, or why even post this crap at all? His complaining and bitching has driven this forum into the ground keeping others away who might post something interesting or worthwhile. Flirt should ban him from the forum for excessive spamming which is what it really is.

3/16/19 @ 4:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agreed. I couldn't believe it when I logged in and saw his post. Why doesn't he just recycle one of his 500 other posts on the EXACT same thing, or why even post this crap at all? His complaining and bitching has driven this forum into the ground keeping others away who might post something interesting or worthwhile. Flirt should ban him from the forum for excessive spamming which is what it really is.

Shame that guys like you have such a narrow mind with respect to what others might think or talk about. Have to say feel pretty sorry that you feel that anyone who might not agree with what you think should be banned from the site.
Ironclad

3/16/19 @ 6:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Shame that guys like you have such a narrow mind with respect to what others might think or talk about. Have to say feel pretty sorry that you feel that anyone who might not agree with what you think should be banned from the site.

Banned from the forums not the site, read what I wrote. When you come here posting the same crap over and over and over and over and over again it is no surprise the forum is what it is. It's always bitching and complaining nothing ever positive comes from you and you wonder why nobody wants or cares what you think? As you were told earlier, GROW UP!

Ironclad

3/16/19 @ 6:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry, duplicate.
TravisCarlton
Created by: traviscarlton

3/16/19 @ 6:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm here to have fun. You're here to have fun. The models are here to make money having fun. We are not here to find our souldmates. Let's not take ourselves too seriously. We are not boyfriends and girlfriends(or boyfriends) here. There is talk here that makes me think we are owed something that only relationships guarantee. Find the models you like, flirt, and play. Nothing like a nice climax to get all that pent up frustration out of your system and forget what bothers you. Let's Ctrl-Alt-Del and have a great time.
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

3/17/19 @ 8:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's not a narrow mind about what you think. It's just that we already know what you think. You have posted your same crappy complaints more times than people can count, week after week, month after month, year after year, as if you own the forums and are going to whip the rest of the world into your mold by your whining about how good it was before you started complaining.
Created by: virgilcircle9

3/23/19 @ 7:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, it is time to take a stand. And yes "Fishy" is entitled to his thoughts and opinions and to express them. It is about time that some forum contributors realized what a forum was/ is and that the expressions of ALL points of view are important. Many replies above have been composed by members with a god complex saying I am always right and do not dare to disagree with me. What has happened to the forum, simple one-sided bigots who take every opportunity to suppress open and meaningful discussion? Keep the efforts up fish, a lot of members support you.
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

3/23/19 @ 8:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1. I don't see the problem with whispering. If I'm talking in a room, I want to interact in a way that engages all members in the room. If want to discuss my kinks or fetishes, I'd prefer to whisper that.
2. Whispers tell me that the model is talking to just me. I often don't talk in rooms until the model talks to me. There are exceptions ... but those rooms, I probably have a Fan Club membership.
3. I don't think models are distressed by low participation percentages. If a model is triggered by the merely being watched, this is definitely the wrong business for them. It's their job to entertain us. They shouldn't have these weird expectations of etiquette from the viewers. We pay them, not the other way around.
4. Beggars. So this is a topic where we can discuss our FEELINGS about it but it is what it is. I'm personally annoyed by members who request without tipping or asking if the model does what they request. I'm also annoyed by models who want a private without understanding what a private is or entails. However, it's their business and perhaps it's a tactic that works on others but not me. If I don't like how a model treats me or others in their room, I go to the next model.
5. The goal is NOT to make the site the best around for performers and customers. We don't have goals. Perhaps Flirt4Free has goals but not us. Everyone has their own purpose and so our goals need to be personal, not political. I think this is the core of your hang up. Were not here to come together and create some idealized cammer utopia. We're here to participate as customers of a business, not citizens in a democracy.
6. The forums are fine. The rooms are fine. Flirt is profitable. I like the models I'm seeing. I'm sure other people are pissed. Others are indifferent. There's no stand to be taken. There are just models to be tipped.
Created by: 640509040147

3/23/19 @ 2:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is about time that some forum contributors realized what a forum was/is and that the expressions of ALL points of view are important. Many replies above have been composed by members with a god complex saying I am always right and do not dare to disagree with me. What has happened to the forum, simple one-sided bigots who take every opportunity to suppress open and meaningful discussion?

I don't think anyone was/is challenging the OP views on whisper/respect... as we already know what they are. Rather, the replies that followed have to do more with the monthly reminders of it.

As one user suggested, why not just rehash one of the many threads that already exist:

https://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=22723#_posts=41

https://ww w.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=24529#_posts=50

https://www.flirt4free.c om/forums/threads.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=25239

https://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?fo rum_id=5&thread_id=25331#_posts=18

Anyway I'd like to believe that a model's (main) goal is to make money. Users, including myself, all come for different reasons. There are literally hundreds of rooms to choose to satisfy whatever it is you're looking for, be it chatting/flirting, fetishes or fulfilling a fantasy.

3/23/19 @ 2:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just a thought for some of the comments. Each and everyone one is entitled to a specific view point, and while this fishy might seem to go overboard a bit often is out of concern for the site in general. Lets take the time to make this a good site for everyone, and take the positive approach.
Like I have said there are some truly awesome performers and members to be found on the site. :thumbsup :thumbsup
Brett025
Created by: brett025

3/24/19 @ 1:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think anyone here wants to suppress someone's thoughts or opinions as mentioned. As Gofish himself wrote he goes overboard quite often and when a forum like this is really slow it is amplified and can be extremely annoying. Before posting do a search for older threads on the topic and reuse the thread as it most often contains helpful information to new members and brings back old memories for us old timers like me who have been here over a decade. We are all adults, we don't need to be continuously told about being respectful, I understand why others get irked when Fishy does that as it comes across as if he is talking down to other members from some imaginary perch. For those of us who want an active and fun forum once again let's come up with some great topics to discuss, I myself pledge to do this going forward.
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

4/7/19 @ 10:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, it is time to take a stand. And yes "Fishy" is entitled to his thoughts and opinions and to express them. It is about time that some forum contributors realized what a forum was/ is and that the expressions of ALL points of view are important. Many replies above have been composed by members with a god complex saying I am always right and do not dare to disagree with me. What has happened to the forum, simple one-sided bigots who take every opportunity to suppress open and meaningful discussion? Keep the efforts up fish, a lot of members support you.

fishy is king of the forum :drinkup
Created by: louisphillippe

4/8/19 @ 3:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think anyone here wants to suppress someone's thoughts or opinions as mentioned. As Gofish himself wrote he goes overboard quite often and when a forum like this is really slow it is amplified and can be extremely annoying. Before posting do a search for older threads on the topic and reuse the thread as it most often contains helpful information to new members and brings back old memories for us old timers like me who have been here over a decade. We are all adults, we don't need to be continuously told about being respectful, I understand why others get irked when Fishy does that as it comes across as if he is talking down to other members from some imaginary perch. For those of us who want an active and fun forum once again let's come up with some great topics to discuss, I myself pledge to do this going forward.

:thumbsup :thumbsup Well said!!
:mad If you don't like the subject come up with a better one!! :winkwink :winkwink
:( Damn if you do ...damn if you don't!! :orglaugh :orglaugh
:bulb :bulb I think controversial subjects are the best because everybody
thinks about them but members are afraid to discuss... :orglaugh :orglaugh
I myself welcome every subject or idea ( as long as it agrees with mine.. :orglaugh :orglaugh )

JUst my :twocents and salut to you all!! :drinkup :drinkup :angel :angel :( :(
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

4/8/19 @ 4:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I myself welcome every subject or idea ( as long as it agrees with mine..

LOL :bowdown

4/8/19 @ 5:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh :orglaugh Am I right Elmo??? :thumbsup :thumbsup
:angel :angel Too many wrong people... :orglaugh why bother??? :orglaugh :orglaugh
Created by: midnightvoiceco

4/11/19 @ 2:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LOL :bowdown:orglaugh :orglaugh Am I right Elmo??? :thumbsup :thumbsup:angel :angel Too many wrong people... :orglaugh why bother??? :orglaugh :orglaugh

:angel :angel Too many wrong people... :orglaugh why bother??? :orglaugh :orglaugh

I once thought I was wrong...but I was mistaken...
:bowdown :winkwink

4/12/19 @ 3:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh :orglaugh Am I right Elmo??? :thumbsup :thumbsup:angel :angel Too many wrong people... :orglaugh why bother??? :orglaugh :orglaugh

I once thought I was wrong...but I was mistaken...
:bowdown :winkwink

:thumbsup :thumbsup It is not that I'm never wrong...just that I'm always right... :orglaugh :orglaugh

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändra
Feature Show Ticket
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails