User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

What is happening to the site?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: What is happening to the site?
Created by: gofish

7/6/19 @ 3:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So many just giving it away in open chat and at the same time some very interesting friendly performers giving their all an being overlooked.
TopDown
Created by: topdown

7/6/19 @ 4:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Seems like a tough profession if all members are looking for is dick and cum shots. Models willing to give it away will get nothing but greys. They'll learn or they won't. I'm moving to other venues myself.

7/6/19 @ 6:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Seems like a tough profession if all members are looking for is dick and cum shots. Models willing to give it away will get nothing but greys. They'll learn or they won't. I'm moving to other venues myself.

The problem at the end of the day will be that there performers who actually make the site interesting will end up suffering. The members who make this site are the ones who are looking for more than dick and cum, but rather an adventure. Alas many of those members seem to have left the site.

steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

7/6/19 @ 8:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There you go complaining again. If they want to give it away, it's theirs to give away. Just leave them alone.

7/6/19 @ 8:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Topdown you might rethink that as there really are some very good performers on the site and some I am betting you would enjoy hanging out with.

deafTN
Created by: deaftn

9/6/19 @ 11:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The site really went to hell in a handbag

9/7/19 @ 3:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Totally agree deafTN not to mention any forum posting are often slammed with such negative responses.

steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

9/9/19 @ 1:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Totally agree deafTN not to mention any forum posting are often slammed with such negative responses.

The negative responses you hate to see are no more negative than your incessant, repetitive complaining that the site isn't what you want it to be. What is happening to the site is Economics 101. It is evolving in response to customer wants and spending habits. If you so cherish the idea of talking to models, take one private now and then and talk to him. I've done it. I've even told one to put his clothes back on because I only wanted to talk.

Created by: louisphillippe

9/9/19 @ 2:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :thumbsup Ditto!!!

9/9/19 @ 3:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree 100% also. If you post something a few members disagree with
for sure you'll be bombarded with negative comments.
Whatever happened to free speech and frank discussions??
That is one of the reasons why the forum is almost dead and about
to disappear!! Lololol...

:thumbsup ....Just my :twocents
TravisCarlton
Created by: traviscarlton

9/14/19 @ 8:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Guys, I'll say this in the kindest way, having been here now in my fourth year, and watching the site evolve in even such a short period of time. The models are now a whole generation younger as are the clients.

We are now the more senior clients and we were entertained and have great memories of performers from previous years. What brought me here originally is no longer why I persist as a client here. I have come to think out of the box and grown to accept and become entertained by new things. They are all still cute guys with all the physical attributes at that age that can make them a lot of money. So why not experiment and exploit it to the fullest.

Our tastes as clients can change as well. At first a simple flirt and show can later become seeking entertainers that suit our true fetishes and desires when we become less timid and emboldened on the site. It's all relative. I would have to say kudos to the models and entertainers here that know how to bring out in us what some may not have outside of the F4F fantasy.

This form of entertainment will change and who knows what's around the corner. Let's not take ourselves too seriously here, we are here to have fun. F4F is still for me the best in quality of service. If we are put off by what the entertainers do here, you should see what the entertainers in the other lesser quality sites do.

This site in comparison to the other three that I have frequented is still the best in quality of videos, customer service, performer marketing, and client interaction. It is still cutting edge and still delivering. The response time to clients is still very adequate.

I'm staying on with the onslaught of never ending cute faces that keep showing up that helps me ignore the onslaught of never ending growth of white hairs on my head. I keep getting entertained with their new styles, new music and new ways to entertain me.

-Travis
Yorkie41
Created by: yorkie41

9/14/19 @ 2:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:drinkup Cheers Travis, I agree. Models don't get younger, it is us that get older. the site has to evolve like anything else and demands change, but they are still amazing, beautiful guys.

9/14/19 @ 2:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Guys, I'll say this in the kindest way, having been here now in my fourth year, and watching the site evolve in even such a short period of time. The models are now a whole generation younger as are the clients.

We are now the more senior clients and we were entertained and have great memories of performers from previous years. What brought me here originally is no longer why I persist as a client here. I have come to think out of the box and grown to accept and become entertained by new things. They are all still cute guys with all the physical attributes at that age that can make them a lot of money. So why not experiment and exploit it to the fullest.

Our tastes as clients can change as well. At first a simple flirt and show can later become seeking entertainers that suit our true fetishes and desires when we become less timid and emboldened on the site. It's all relative. I would have to say kudos to the models and entertainers here that know how to bring out in us what some may not have outside of the F4F fantasy.

This form of entertainment will change and who knows what's around the corner. Let's not take ourselves too seriously here, we are here to have fun. F4F is still for me the best in quality of service. If we are put off by what the entertainers do here, you should see what the entertainers in the other lesser quality sites do.

This site in comparison to the other three that I have frequented is still the best in quality of videos, customer service, performer marketing, and client interaction. It is still cutting edge and still delivering. The response time to clients is still very adequate.

I'm staying on with the onslaught of never ending cute faces that keep showing up that helps me ignore the onslaught of never ending growth of white hairs on my head. I keep getting entertained with their new styles, new music and new ways to entertain me.

-Travis

TravisCarlton must say that is one awesome message and very well said. The site is in a process of change , but at the same time a few performers are returning. The experience of the site comes more from the interaction and the respect given to both performers and members.

TravisCarlton

9/14/19 @ 4:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:drinkup Cheers Travis, I agree. Models don't get younger, it is us that get older. the site has to evolve like anything else and demands change, but they are still amazing, beautiful guys.

Yes, amazing and beautiful is a never ending supply here at F4F.
-T

deafTN
Created by: deaftn

9/15/19 @ 12:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Beauty is only skin deep. Intelligence and the ability to say more that "look my cock let's go private" goes a long way in my book
TravisCarlton

9/15/19 @ 12:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Beauty is only skin deep. Intelligence and the ability to say more that "look my cock let's go private" goes a long way in my book

And there are plenty of those models also.

9/17/19 @ 9:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The problem at the end of the day will be that there performers who actually make the site interesting will end up suffering. The members who make this site are the ones who are looking for more than dick and cum, but rather an adventure. Alas many of those members seem to have left the site.

:thumbsup :thumbsup No longer a place to make friends and visit
the same model over and over... :winkwink :winkwink
:mad :mad But if you say anything about it they'll tell you you are
an old queen that didn't realize this is 2019... :orglaugh :orglaugh
Whatever....moving on!! :orglaugh :orglaugh
:angel Please the last one turn off the lights... :orglaugh

Just my :twocents

9/17/19 @ 9:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup Ditto!! :angel :angel :angel

9/17/19 @ 9:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :thumbsup and it isn't a Louie Vuitton,Chanel,Versace
or even Dior.... :orglaugh :orglaugh

9/17/19 @ 9:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh :orglaugh True....and you have the blacks and blues to prove it!! :thumbsup :thumbsup
:angel I think 95% of your posts are negatively criticized most of the times :angel :angel
WTF!! you are only entitled to THEIR opinions anyway!! :orglaugh :orglaugh

Just saying... :twocents

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändra
Feature Show Ticket
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails