User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Flirt for Free....it's not free anymore
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Flirt for Free....it's not free anymore
trebor.123
Created by: trebor.123

10/12/20 @ 12:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When you cant even start a conversation with a model without being asked to tip 100 credits as his first response....Flirt for free should change its name for Flirt for $$$
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

10/12/20 @ 2:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Depends on what the "conversation" is. If you are just saying hello, asking him about himself, stuff like that .. then I agree model has no business insisting on a tip.

But if you are ASKING the model to DO something for you ... like changing his position or (more likely) SHOWING you some part of his body, whether clothed or naked, realize that models do not get paid to be there, and receive only your CREDITS for tips or private shows. If someone asked you to do YOUR job and get NO pay for it, how would you react?

I agree, model should be courteous about it, but after hearing "SHOW COCK!" hundreds of times a day (literally!), they are only human.

Just remember: FLIRTS are free. But ACTIONS generally require a tip.
trebor.123
Created by: trebor.123

10/12/20 @ 2:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well I've been around for a long time so I know the ropes and for the record, I did not ask the model to do anything. I simply asked a simple question about him. His answer was "first, tip 100 credits".
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

10/12/20 @ 3:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am sure F4F would not condone something like that. I suggest you contact customer service and report it. They may not do anything, but, if they get several reports about the same guy, they will have to.
Patrick-Dallas
Created by: patrick-dallas

10/12/20 @ 4:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well I've been around for a long time so I know the ropes and for the record, I did not ask the model to do anything. I simply asked a simple question about him. His answer was "first, tip 100 credits".

That kind of action on the part of the model, would cause me to leave his room immediately. It's one of the reasons I inquired about members having the ability to block models from showing on their list.
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

10/12/20 @ 5:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models are no different than members of your family, men you've dated, people you've worked for, etc. Most are nice folks, but a few of them just don't know how to act in public.

The virus has drastically increased the number of performers online, without a corresponding increase in the number of tipping customers. Some of the models are seriously needing to make a little money for food.

I have never encountered a model who wants 100 credits for one innocuous question. But long about the fifth inane question in a row, I would do some ejecting from my room. I have watched viewers who just wanted to talk to a model, and they generally tip now and then just because they are taking up the model's time. Maybe you should start with a tip if you want to ask questions. I'm pretty sure if your conversation is simply "I love your muscular thighs," no model will require 100 credits to stay in the room. But if you start asking him where he's from, how old he is, what brand his undies are, and things like that, he has a right to balk.
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

10/12/20 @ 5:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When you cant even start a conversation with a model without being asked to tip 100 credits as his first response....Flirt for free should change its name for Flirt for $$$

I've been playing on this website for six and a half years. Nothing like that has ever happened to me. But then I tip when I see what I like, and I don't ask personal questions. Is it possible your model was responding to someone else? Nowadays, sometimes the customer whispers and the model answers publicly, so that the chat doesn't make sense to the rest of us.
Created by: soller

10/12/20 @ 8:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

there are many great models to move on to. don't get upset, their job market is probably bad and they are working a job they did not expect to be in. shortly their poor model techniques will fail and they will be offine.
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

10/12/20 @ 11:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been playing on this website for six and a half years. Nothing like that has ever happened to me. But then I tip when I see what I like, and I don't ask personal questions.

When I was relatively new on this site, I went into a model's room (you'd all know who he is) and said out loud (not in a whisper), "Hi, how are you?" His response was "you'll have to take me private if you want an answer to that question." I don't think most people would consider "hi how are you/" in public to be an invasively personal question.
Created by: gofish

10/13/20 @ 12:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

trebor.123 if a performer on the site request a tip for merely a simple question the best way to acknowledge him is merely say "hope you have a nice day" and then just leave the room. If you happened to FAV him then unFAV him. After a while that performer will clue in to the way things are done on the site, and either change his approach. If he carries on with this trend then chances are he will not be round on the site for long.
Yes there are plenty of awesome performers on the site who are open to conversation so suggest you search for those special guys. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

10/19/20 @ 11:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Generally speaking, anyone living in the twenty first century that has any cam visiting experience, and anyone generally visiting first time should assume/know, that anyone they expect to see naked let alone entertain them sexually, is/are going to require more than 'staring eyes' and the ability to type. Many site now require some sort of credit card enactment or some inquisitive referal of one to enter. 99 percent of the models do flirt and are kind and inviting. Letting customers - current, potential, even non signed/joined to tip for anything above and beyond flirting isn't incorrect...unless one is blind, with most cases. the moment you eneted you had to realize it s a tipping situation and prep yourself up.....hey if you entered for The dom reason, the request,, regardless of volume, fits.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändra
Feature Show Ticket
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails