User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Don't Waste your time with Oskar Ford
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Don't Waste your time with Oskar Ford
wannaseeit83
Created by: wannaseeit83

8/17/22 @ 5:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Recently had a show with Oskar Ford https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/oskar-ford/about.php. We discussed what would happen in the show before hand and how much it would cost. I agreed and started the show, I had 500 more credits than he asked for and I went through them all and he didn't fulfill the show. When I asked him about it after the show he said he just couldn't cum. That I deserved an offer show later to finish it out. When I returned to his room he gave me the exact same offer as the first time. When I questioned him, all he had to say was this was his job and nothing is free. I am well aware nothing is free, but if a model makes a promise they should keep it. Just be aware of his tactics he may not perform when you agree.
OlivierArnot
Created by: olivierarnot

8/17/22 @ 8:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the warning. This is a tactic I also encountered with P B from Bel Ami, all the credits are drained and...."aw...I just couldn't cum, but I wanted this to be a great cum show".....I keep getting his messages of where am I, I miss you, but on one occasion....he just wanted to talk first....so he kept talking and I was drained of 20 minutes of credits. Then the above ill fated inability to cum but draining me all the way to the very end although there was the promise of a great cum....not just in one show but twice. One time was when he just arrived to the studio....and then his excuse was he had just jacked off at home. Then he keeps saying....oh you're not mad at me are you?....hell yes I am ....I could have used my credits on a more worthy performer....not a scam artist who tries to distract me by showing me not so good parkour moves on his phone so he doesn't have to jerk off and he can drain me for my credits. At least when there were good models like Pierre Bellons, Ethan Times, Tim Moffie, Freddy McQueen, and Ben Lilly, you got the show with the ending and you never felt like you were being scammed for credits by wasting you time. Anthoni Thompson seems to be a real good performer right now and doesn't try to scam your time and credits. The credits and the time can be expensive, I expect to get my money's worth, not 20 minutes of unsolicited jibber jabber and crappy shows. P.B. also turned off his comment section on his profile page so that no one can comment on his performance nor see any comments.
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

8/18/22 @ 12:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Recently had a show with Oskar Ford https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/oskar-ford/about.php. We discussed what would happen in the show before hand and how much it would cost. I agreed and started the show, I had 500 more credits than he asked for and I went through them all and he didn't fulfill the show. When I asked him about it after the show he said he just couldn't cum. That I deserved an offer show later to finish it out. When I returned to his room he gave me the exact same offer as the first time. When I questioned him, all he had to say was this was his job and nothing is free. I am well aware nothing is free, but if a model makes a promise they should keep it. Just be aware of his tactics he may not perform when you agree.

thanks for the information, it's too bad that the model hasn't fulfilled the agreement, because although we know that nothing is free, it has still been difficult for one to buy cr and clearly one doesn't want to use them that way, to feel cheated by the model
Diiegos

8/18/22 @ 12:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the warning. This is a tactic I also encountered with P B from Bel Ami, all the credits are drained and...."aw...I just couldn't cum, but I wanted this to be a great cum show".....I keep getting his messages of where am I, I miss you, but on one occasion....he just wanted to talk first....so he kept talking and I was drained of 20 minutes of credits. Then the above ill fated inability to cum but draining me all the way to the very end although there was the promise of a great cum....not just in one show but twice. One time was when he just arrived to the studio....and then his excuse was he had just jacked off at home. Then he keeps saying....oh you're not mad at me are you?....hell yes I am ....I could have used my credits on a more worthy performer....not a scam artist who tries to distract me by showing me not so good parkour moves on his phone so he doesn't have to jerk off and he can drain me for my credits. At least when there were good models like Pierre Bellons, Ethan Times, Tim Moffie, Freddy McQueen, and Ben Lilly, you got the show with the ending and you never felt like you were being scammed for credits by wasting you time. Anthoni Thompson seems to be a real good performer right now and doesn't try to scam your time and credits. The credits and the time can be expensive, I expect to get my money's worth, not 20 minutes of unsolicited jibber jabber and crappy shows. P.B. also turned off his comment section on his profile page so that no one can comment on his performance nor see any comments.

what you say is very true, that is why in my 5 years on site I have never had a show with any model of that company, I have met many who are no longer there and others who continue, and I think I will never have a show with any of them . I have also noticed that they spend several days offline and when there is a contest they are online. He clarified that not all of that company is like that
Created by: gofish

8/18/22 @ 1:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sort of think models like this fail to realize that the purchase of credits is not cheap and just see members as an ATM machine. Drain them and hope they will reload their wallet. Thankful that there are models on the site who do not take this approach and show something of an interest in the time members take to visit their room. At the same time members have to realize that request generally require motivation on their part.
Might suggest if anyone has a bad experience with a model on the site consider posting a comment on this forum topic.
Created by: gofish

8/18/22 @ 1:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Might suggest if one encounters any model that takes this approach promptly unFAV them and remove them from notification. At some point the site is sure to take notice and just might check out the models chat room to see why this has happened. Plus it just might lower their fee level on the site. :winkwink :winkwink
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

8/19/22 @ 4:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am amazed your review is still posted on his bio. Negatives have a habit of disappearing.
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

8/19/22 @ 4:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am amazed your review is still posted on his bio. Negatives have a habit of disappearing.

It is true that models (and especially studio models) can have negative reviews purged, in many cases. But I am still amazed when I see some profiles where a model has 25 five star reviews, and ONE negative review. Yes, anyone can have a bad day, but, when you r ead the detail, it doesn't seem like the same person.

I pointed out to one model where his TWO negative models (out of 8) were both done by the same user, and were pretty much identical, including the same date. I suggested he get the duplicate deleted, at least.

Personal ly, I have done many reviews and only remember one time cutting a person down to 4 stars from five. My attitude is that opinions differ, and I would not send them a really bad review because they were not perfect FOR ME.
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

8/27/22 @ 8:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes I agree a model should always keep their promise. It is very disappointing and dissatisfying when model does not keep their word in any type of show especially if you dish out lots of credits to them for the agreed request and credit amount. Saying that it’s his job and nothings free to a client after not keeping the agreement is a major deal breaker I would not want to return and I would warn others too so it would not became a common practice on site because if model gets away with that he will cheat others. I understand how you feel and the model should understand this is how you can lose good paying customers/clients. Why would any model risk losing more money and sell themselves short when they have the skill and ability to cum boggles my mind I don’t understand that. All he needed to do was be honest before the show started or did something to remedy the disappointment and he would have had a returning customer, possibly a good review that would have resulted in more members realizing this guy just might be trustworthy to perform maybe I’ll give him a try. The cum show especially can be the deal breaker if model is not honest or deceptive so male models should take that type of request the most seriously.

I’ve had lots of successful cum show with models so I know lots of guys keep their promise and until recently I’ve been in an almost similar situation like you had, Months ago I gave a model more time with credits than he ask for and he still just did not cum. He was very hard and pre cum so I know that he was holding back an orgasm. I won’t visit them again because I feel like they don’t value my time and money since I gave him just what he asked for and he still did not perform and decided to purposefully hold back.
I have since then found another model that performs like they agree to and I had 3 private shows with that model so far a strip and flex show, fetish show and a cum show. Since he values my time and money especially during that cum show I am happy to see him again and again for lots of different types of private shows and since I value the model’s trust I always give the agreed amount or happily give more credits during cum shows.
iheartbutt
Created by: iheartbutt

8/31/22 @ 6:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I somewhat see that the issue here is probably overall attitude. He just ejected me for no known reason at all, while I was buying credits. Not a word, he just hit the eject button. I realize models can do that, but it's dumb to do it. Customers can't give you their money if you eject them. But whatever, dude. There's lots of nice hot men here who aren't uppity.
Diiegos

9/2/22 @ 3:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes I agree a model should always keep their promise. It is very disappointing and dissatisfying when model does not keep their word in any type of show especially if you dish out lots of credits to them for the agreed request and credit amount. Saying that it’s his job and nothings free to a client after not keeping the agreement is a major deal breaker I would not want to return and I would warn others too so it would not became a common practice on site because if model gets away with that he will cheat others. I understand how you feel and the model should understand this is how you can lose good paying customers/clients. Why would any model risk losing more money and sell themselves short when they have the skill and ability to cum boggles my mind I don’t understand that. All he needed to do was be honest before the show started or did something to remedy the disappointment and he would have had a returning customer, possibly a good review that would have resulted in more members realizing this guy just might be trustworthy to perform maybe I’ll give him a try. The cum show especially can be the deal breaker if model is not honest or deceptive so male models should take that type of request the most seriously.

I’ve had lots of successful cum show with models so I know lots of guys keep their promise and until recently I’ve been in an almost similar situation like you had, Months ago I gave a model more time with credits than he ask for and he still just did not cum. He was very hard and pre cum so I know that he was holding back an orgasm. I won’t visit them again because I feel like they don’t value my time and money since I gave him just what he asked for and he still did not perform and decided to purposefully hold back.
I have since then found another model that performs like they agree to and I had 3 private shows with that model so far a strip and flex show, fetish show and a cum show. Since he values my time and money especially during that cum show I am happy to see him again and again for lots of different types of private shows and since I value the model’s trust I always give the agreed amount or happily give more credits during cum shows.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: soller

9/4/22 @ 12:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is very frustrating and hurts when this happens. However after the first couple times i've learned to end show early before being drained and move on. There are so many great models out there that I trust 100% and they give 110%. The best revenge is enjoying the next great guy that knows how to take care of their fans. Trust me, it hurts less if you can learn just to forget about it.
Created by: jaygatsby1925

1/11/23 @ 11:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How do you make a Bel Ami model disappear?

... tip him

what you say is very true, that is why in my 5 years on site I have never had a show with any model of that company, I have met many who are no longer there and others who continue, and I think I will never have a show with any of them . I have also noticed that they spend several days offline and when there is a contest they are online. He clarified that not all of that company is like that

:orglaugh

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändra
Feature Show Ticket
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails