User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

What Members Like To See
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: What Members Like To See
Created by: ronnie-uk

11/20/14 @ 5:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This topic is about members using their profile page to say what they like to see in shows by the performers.

A little while ago I visited a performer by mistake. I was going to leave when he said "hold on ronnie". He then did a couple of things in open chat which had me hooked. I loved it. I gave him 2 or 3 tips and we did a private show too.

I realised afterwards that he must have quickly looked at the section "Your Fantasies" on my profile page, and spotted two things I said I liked best.

I have now expanded that section on my profile to include:

My Likes
My Dislikes
My Perfect Show

I see that many members keep their profile page hidden from other members, but I assume they make it available to the performers. I don't know whether fellow members already use the "Your Fantasies" section of the profile page, and whether they would use it more if it was entitled Your Likes/Dislikes.

I also wonder whether performers find the "Your Fantasies" section of their fans/guests helpful, as in the example I mentioned. I assume that performers can see profile pages of members at any time (eg when members send an Inbox message). Not just in the performer's room.

I don't think this topic has been discussed here before, so thought it might be of interest :)
KEN73
Created by: ken73

11/20/14 @ 5:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great topic. My fantasy is not done on this site))))))
Twink Alex
Created by: Twink Alex

11/20/14 @ 5:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great topic. My fantasy is not done on this site))))))

Haaa! I think i know a bit of your fantasies :)) Anyway , great topic , i'll keep an eye on it . Curious about what ppl will answer !
Brett025
Created by: brett025

11/20/14 @ 6:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I make mine available to performers and a few have asked me questions when that feature first became available. Currently I don't use "my fantasies" but I like your suggestion and will update mine.

Nice to see you back in the forums Ronnie. :thumbsup
Zac Zeek
Created by: Zac Zeek

11/20/14 @ 11:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As far as the v4 application some performers use, if you fill out anything with your bio we can right click your name and get a summary of the bio. Not many members do this at all, most only set like their age, location. The members ive been lucky enough to find a bio on has greatly helped, i personally think more people should include the info rather then hide it.

Some members come in the room and expect you to know exactly what they want, which is pretty far fetched. In the grand scheme of things I can understand why certain individuals don't have this set in their bio. I have heard some pretty crazy fetishes, which too each is own. We all have a crazy wild side, though some may feel isolated because of a like or a dislike. They shouldnt feel the need to keep it hidden for the sake of feeling viewed differently, so if anyone reads this. Having a bio as a member on the site is extremely helpful for both the member and the performer.

P.S. Ken (not smoking) ;p

Also nice topic hope what i said helps a little .
Created by: louisphillippe

11/20/14 @ 11:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This topic is about members using their profile page to say what they like to see in shows by the performers.
I realised afterwards that he must have quickly looked at the section "Your Fantasies" on my profile page, and spotted two things I said I liked best.
I have now expanded that section on my profile to include:
My Likes
My Dislikes
My Perfect Show
I also wonder whether performers find the "Your Fantasies" section of their fans/guests helpful, as in the example I mentioned. I assume that performers can see profile pages of members at any time (eg when members send an Inbox message). Not just in the performer's room.

I don't think this topic has been discussed here before, so thought it might be of interest :)

:thumbsup :thumbsup.... Wonderful to know!!!
:( I used to have a profile and an emoticon but somehow they were erased... :(
Now I don't know how to get them back...
:thumbsup Great suggestion and THANKS RONNIE!!! :thumbsup
Love the idea!!! :angel

11/24/14 @ 5:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the helpful posts and nice comments, guys :thumbsup
Guy Grey
Created by: Guy Grey

11/24/14 @ 6:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some members come in the room and expect you to know exactly what they want, which is pretty far fetched. In the grand scheme of things I can understand why certain individuals don't have this set in their bio.

Well said! As performers we are constantly made aware of how different member's tastes are. Some expect me to be hard in guest chat at all times for example, while others prefer it soft. I aim to please, but I can't read minds. I think the bio feature is awesome however I find it awkward to have to scroll over the name, then right click then search for bio especially when most are either blank or hidden. In case Admin reads this, easier access to member's bios and especially my notes would be very much appreciated.

11/24/14 @ 8:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks Guy :thumbsup

From your reply and Zac's it sounds as if performers can use different applications. Some make it easier to see member profiles than others.

It makes me think that the performer I mentioned in post #1 was really on the ball... :)
Leo Hurtz
Created by: Leo Hurtz

11/27/14 @ 6:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

they love tops

9/13/15 @ 8:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am pleased to say that my my #1 favourite, Aquiles D (*), returned to the site last month after an 18 month break. We discussed what show we should do to celebrate. I referred him to "My Perfect Show" which I had added to my profile. He delivered it exactly as I wanted, and it was a really wonderful show.

By including "My Perfect Show" in my profile I don't need to type it out for any performers. I recommend this to other members who do lots of private shows here.

(*) http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/aquiles_d/about.php

11/10/15 @ 9:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bump - just to join the others. A nice trio of topics :)
Zac Zeek
Created by: Zac Zeek

11/19/15 @ 6:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bump - just to join the others. A nice trio of topics :)

I cant believe this forum is still here, opened it like I can actually reply to this, then I was like holy shit I did

Have to read up on what I've missed lol
So much has changed OMG
Adonis Steel
Created by: Adonis Steel

11/25/15 @ 9:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i wish to see more members posting here

4/30/16 @ 7:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This topic encourages members to use their profile page to describe what they like to see. ALL performers can see member profiles in their chat rooms and Inbox. Not just those performers who visit the forums.

I haven't posted my personal "what I like to see" here so far. There are so many members, and they have a wide variety of different tastes and preferences. However it makes this a more interesting topic if members do post here what they like to see (and Adonis requested this in his last post).

So I'll kick this off with my personal Likes/Dislikes/Perfect Show copied from the My Fantasies section of my profile page. Hope other members will add similar posts.

- shorts (short not baggy)
- skimpy undies, speeedos, jock straps, thongs
- soft cock, close up, hands free
- hairy pubes

Dislikes:
- Whispering
- Cock stroking for long time with blurry video
- Cum shot hidden by hand or cock

My Perfect Private Show:
- Start with clothes on
- Seductive strip (full head to feet view)
- Close up of soft cock
- Close up of ass
- Cock stroking soft to hard in different poses *
* Standing, sitting, lying down, facing cam, sideways to cam
* Showing face, body, legs, cock and ass at the same time
- Stand close to cam when hard
- Close up view of hard cock (hands free)
- Cum shot with clear view and time to spare
- Taste the cum
- Soft cock, smiles and kisses to finish

:angel :angel :angel
Created by: chrisdk

5/1/16 @ 3:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This topic encourages members to use their profile page to describe what they like to see. ALL performers can see member profiles in their chat rooms and Inbox. Not just those performers who visit the forums.
Unfortunately, I find that many performers are not looking into this section either because they don't know about it or because too few members are making use of it.
So I'll kick this off with my personal Likes/Dislikes/Perfect Show copied from the My Fantasies section of my profile page. Hope other members will add similar posts.

This particular section in my profile is rather short as I find the formatting too boring to put a lot there. I have this public for both performers and members though and I was happy to see that some of my closer friends here did the same.

- blue-eyed small blonde, sexually shy, but always lively in good company :)
- romance and passion ... the fine art of seduction, reading of poetry.
- A slow, sensual strip is always a great start, I cannot get enough of mesmerizing hip movements ...
- and when I am hooked I go wild for dirty talk, roleplay, bondage ... :D

As ronnie also suggested earlier here, I am using lists of shows I had, performers I like, photos that make me dream and drool etc. . Yet again, I don't think other performers care too much about this "history".

Giving my perfect show would be difficult though as I look for different visual and audible experiences all the time.
I like shower shows, slow and fast dancing, underwear parties, trying different looks/clothing ("photo session"). I had reading sessions, playing of musical instruments, a stand-up comedy show :), one with ice cubes, strobe lights and mirrors are just awesome. I like the employment of kinky props in shows, like belts and handcuffs.
I love to plan such shows out with a performer just as much as having them.
While I prefer the high quality equipment in camming studios, some of these show types are easier to have with freelancers.
Oh, and obviously, I don't care in which state a cock is. Like ronnie, I love to see a nice soft cock and I leave it to the performer (to guess :) and) to present himself as he thinks fit.

Maybe I should add dislikes?
- Smoking in prvt is a no go. Unfortunately, the majority of performers does smoke and I find it impossible to prohibit this in other chat formats, too.
- Pushy people and those naked (and stroking :() in open chat only see me running away.
- False assumptions: You'll never get me into prvt by offering cum and your horny self, because that is NOT what I am looking for.

I prefer openness in a room between a visitor and the performer and also between members, but would not go as far as condemning whispering.

lol, now I feel stripped :).
Kyler T
Created by: Kyler T

7/31/16 @ 4:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I haven't posted my personal "what I like to see" here so far. There are so many members, and they have a wide variety of different tastes and preferences. However it makes this a more interesting topic if members do post here what they like to see (and Adonis requested this in his last post).

- shorts (short not baggy)
- skimpy undies, speeedos, jock straps, thongs
- soft cock, close up, hands free
- hairy pubes

Dislikes:
- Whispering
- Cock stroking for long time with blurry video
- Cum shot hidden by hand or cock

My Perfect Private Show:
- Start with clothes on
- Seductive strip (full head to feet view)
- Close up of soft cock
- Close up of ass
- Cock stroking soft to hard in different poses *
* Standing, sitting, lying down, facing cam, sideways to cam
* Showing face, body, legs, cock and ass at the same time
- Stand close to cam when hard
- Close up view of hard cock (hands free)
- Cum shot with clear view and time to spare
- Taste the cum
- Soft cock, smiles and kisses to finish

Hey Ronnie , I have a reply about your perfect private show .

First of all , if member would think like you , would be patient and reveal his likes the things would go reaaaaalllyy smooth for us .

The ugly truth is that most of the users are going private and want to speed up the cum process .

A lot of them ask the model to get hard before private . U got that right ? they have like 3,4 mins to spend and they need to make the most out of that . The ugly part of that request is that most of these demanding users are using this line as a fake request , 80% never even go pvt after u get hard . If u deny them , they wil start to insult and advise that u are not gonna make money with this attitude.

Most of the shows start with a "respectful" - GET NAKED OR SHOW COCK/ASS and continue after a couple minutes with CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM !!

We must be respectful with everyone that pays for shows , it s natural , this guy worked for the money now is giving to you . They are disrespectful most of the times but we can t deny them because they are so many and it is important for our total income and fanbase to stay busy and maintain ourselves in high demand .

You are giving an example of a complete show , and i completely agree with that , i would love to spend my privates doing that but in reality we have 10% or less guys who are patient and willing to let you do your thing .

If I am not getting naked at the start of a show , i increase my chances a lot to lose it . u can go for a 90% here . These guys , somehow represent a bad education for the models . we can t keep it classy and give complete shows because those guys who appreciate that are too few to make it worth at the end of the month .

My conclusion is that most of the top models here would be able to offer a good show if they feel comfortable around the other person . If they know what your likes are , before starting the show .

And lately the pvt shows are fewer and fewer since the party chat / group chat / ohmibod . I would deny all those beggars and cheap users , but who s gonna pay my bills at the end of the month ?
The models who get naked in open room and run shows in parties with/w/o omibod , earn a lot more than the other ones . In fact , u can barely pay ur bills if u don t adapt to these new features .
I will take the blame from models and give it to this website , they ki**ed the classy badge and we can t defend it anymore .

Cheers

7/31/16 @ 11:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for your comments, Kyler. Always great to see top performers posting here :thumbsup

I'm sure you are right. About 90% of members want short private shows starting at the naked/hard cock stage.

As a result, many performers assume that is what everyone wants. I do get some surprised reactions when I say "soft cock is fine" or "would prefer it if you got dressed first" :winkwink
Created by: chrisdk

7/31/16 @ 3:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I do get some surprised reactions when I say "soft cock is fine" or "would prefer it if you got dressed first" :winkwink

Kyler, it is a shame that this is your (and clearly other models') experience.

Sometimes it takes me days to explain to a guy what I want in a show. Sometimes I have "pre-show" shows that are only about technical aspects (camera angle, trying clothes, testing positions or props), sometimes we just play a game, listen to (my) music or talk ... Funny for me, when a model still thinks he has to offer or show more than I ask for :).
["That's a really sweet distraction, but NOT what I asked for, now PLEASE get dressed and move the camera a little more to the left ..." :angel]

I said it before somewhere NEVER make assumptions about your visitors, be open to anything, expect nothing.
Kyler T
Created by: Kyler T

8/1/16 @ 8:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kyler, it is a shame that this is your (and clearly other models') experience.

Sometimes it takes me days to explain to a guy what I want in a show. Sometimes I have "pre-show" shows that are only about technical aspects (camera angle, trying clothes, testing positions or props), sometimes we just play a game, listen to (my) music or talk ... Funny for me, when a model still thinks he has to offer or show more than I ask for :).
["That's a really sweet distraction, but NOT what I asked for, now PLEASE get dressed and move the camera a little more to the left ..." :angel]

I said it before somewhere NEVER make assumptions about your visitors, be open to anything, expect nothing.

well , guys , we want more like you and less like them but that takes time and stamina :))) and strong nerves to find the right guys u like spend time with and stick with them . there are times when we need to take days off to recover from injuries after 7 hours stroking :))) .

I would like to add that it would be a win win for model and customer if everyone would take time and complete hi "likes" section in the user profile .
I have checked yesterday more than 20 guys in my room and i ve found no description whatsoever .

Another funny thing happened to me yesterday . a guy asks me if i can complete a fantasy . i explain him that i have the experience and i understand what he wants .
Then the already classic , brb i go to get credits came up :)))) . Well there s another 90% here who never come back .
I would never understand why they don t just leave instead of making a promise they are 100% sure they won t respect . I don t get disappointed because i don t expect them to come back . if they come , there s a surprise and something i will remember :)))

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails