User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Photo Archives
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Photo Archives
Created by: gofish

5/5/16 @ 3:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure if anyone really checks out the pictures that you will find here, but sort of think some performers need to cut back on the number of pictures they post. Geez talk about system overload. It is all in the quality of the pictures not the quantity.
Not sure why some performers post pictures that reveal everything ....not much of a tease in doing that plus the fact that it often gives some viewers the wrong impression about the site. Just my :twocents :twocents :twocents worth ..yep another fishy comment...... :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: ronnie-uk

5/5/16 @ 10:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes - and no, gofish.

I see that some performers upload 20 or 30 very similar photos at the same time. That is excessive and unnecessary. I agree with you there.

However, I would like to see more performers using the Photo Archive. Ideally they should include 4 or 5 different poses. I suggested that in my Best Pics and Poses topic (*).

I have no problem with seeing naked photos there. Some of them are very beautiful.

You have posted many times to say that performers should tease more, and I agree with that. In my perfect private show the performer would be fully dressed to start with.

However, we don't want to suggest that nakedness is taboo. Not on this site :)

(*)http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=17037&num_posts=26
Brett025
Created by: brett025

5/5/16 @ 12:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure if anyone really checks out the pictures that you will find here, but sort of think some performers need to cut back on the number of pictures they post. Geez talk about system overload. It is all in the quality of the pictures not the quantity.
Not sure why some performers post pictures that reveal everything ....not much of a tease in doing that plus the fact that it often gives some viewers the wrong impression about the site. Just my :twocents :twocents :twocents worth ..yep another fishy comment...... :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I agree sometimes it is overload and repetitious. It isn't the model in most cases uploading the photos it is their studio doing it. I also don't mind a nude photo as long as its tastefully done, a few weeks back I saw a guy bending over showing it all which was a shock.

5/5/16 @ 12:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree sometimes it is overload and repetitious. It isn't the model in most cases uploading the photos it is their studio doing it. I also don't mind a nude photo as long as its tastefully done, a few weeks back I saw a guy bending over showing it all which was a shock.

Brett025 I think you hit on the key word....Tastefully went it comes to the nudity part, but there seem to be very few of those.
Yep it could be studios posting these pictures which is why there are so many of certain performers merely because no one really took the time to select the best one. Certainly not the best way to help the performer out.
Thanks for the replies by the way

:thumbsup :thumbsup

8/8/16 @ 6:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure why you posted another topic today on this same subject ..... :winkwink

8/8/16 @ 6:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure why you posted another topic today on this same subject ..... :winkwink

ronnie-uk simple answer to that one.
The fishy was having a BORING day and hot dang post a thread that will surely lure one ronnie-uk into the TRAP. Think they refer to it as BAITING ..

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

8/8/16 @ 7:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hehe Gofish :)

I see that Billy Milligan has responded in your new topic on this subject, explaining that his photos (*) in the Photo Archive are from 4 different photoshoots. They reflect changes in his style in the very successful year that he has been a Flirt4Free performer.

I think that his photos are lovely. Beautifully done. I wish more performers would do more photoshoots, with different poses and styles, and add a selection to their profile page and the Photo Archive.

(*) http://www.flirt4free.com/photos/guys/billy-milligan/

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails