User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Most ripped athletic/muscular guy on site
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Most ripped athletic/muscular guy on site
MuscleLoverBear
Created by: muscleloverbear

8/21/11 @ 5:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Guys!

Here is a great muscle show from Aaron Best. OMG, I love to see him working his muscles! It gets me going immediatly and big time...! :jerkoff

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/4427079/

Enjoy and tell me what you think.

Bye for now.

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

8/21/11 @ 6:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for your feedback, ZipperP. I will check them out over the next time...! :)

Have fun

MLB

ZipperP,

I checked out some VODs of Danny Skye and Jerry Cute. You are right, they are great! hmmmm :jerkoff

Thanks for your recommendation

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

8/21/11 @ 6:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

HAHA! im not that ripped! I'm working out really hard though and cant wait to get back into the shape were i would consider myself myself "ripped" but we our own worst critics so who knows i just may be rippped after all (gonna need some needle and thread)

Hello Cable!

From the VODs of you that I saw so far and from my visit in your room, you just look sexy the way you are and you will come back to what you consider ripped in no time..! Remember, you are a ninja!!! :)

Powerfull, dedicated and efficient!!! Hm, I wonder how it would be to have a ninja in your bed...! :)

Have fun!

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

8/21/11 @ 6:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hye MLB,

If I had to mention only one name that would be Stefano :):)

Many great performets have been mentioned and it(s feat.

I'd just like to add Denito to the list.

hey Sweetmuscle!

YES, Stefano is definitly a guy to mention here. But he is so popular, and I wanted to refer to others which are not so well known. Thing is, he works now for 7 years, I think, and he is still hot as hell. Great Chest and nipples, big hard arms, powerfull legs and abs to die for...HMMMM!!!
Not to mention his gorgeous dick...! :jerkoff

Denito is a masterpiece of being ripped. I think, there not an ounce of fat left over in his body...! :)

Hope you like my choice as well...! :)

Have fun!

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

8/21/11 @ 6:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are sexy as fuck just the way you are :)

Imacumluvr!

You are right, 100 %, man! :)

MLB
ZipperP
Created by: zipperp

8/21/11 @ 7:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ZipperP,

I checked out some VODs of Danny Skye and Jerry Cute. You are right, they are great! hmmmm :jerkoff

Thanks for your recommendation

MLB

You are welcome.

:)
howler50
Created by: howler50

8/23/11 @ 3:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Althuogh I agree that all of the man mentioned are handsome, muscular and friendly for my money (credits) none comes close to ALEXANDROS.
He is a Greek God! His body is AMAZING, perfectly sculpted, and lean. His face is as handsome as they come. His easy smile and great sense of humor put everyone in his room at ease.
In private shows he is always eager to please, whether it's simply chatting, flexing his muscles, showing off his large collection of underwear, ass play, or role play he never disapoints! If you are lucky enough to see his grand finish, the STUD is like a fountain! (I have seen him hit his chin more than once)
I would highly recomend a visit to his chat room and I'm sure you will agree.
MuscleLoverBear

8/23/11 @ 5:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Althuogh I agree that all of the man mentioned are handsome, muscular and friendly for my money (credits) none comes close to ALEXANDROS.
He is a Greek God! His body is AMAZING, perfectly sculpted, and lean. His face is as handsome as they come. His easy smile and great sense of humor put everyone in his room at ease.
In private shows he is always eager to please, whether it's simply chatting, flexing his muscles, showing off his large collection of underwear, ass play, or role play he never disapoints! If you are lucky enough to see his grand finish, the STUD is like a fountain! (I have seen him hit his chin more than once)

Thanks Howler50!

Very nice of you to throw in another hat. Will check him out next time and report on here. :)

Have fun!

MLB
sweetmuscle
Created by: sweetmuscle

8/23/11 @ 7:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hey Sweetmuscle!

YES, Stefano is definitly a guy to mention here. But he is so popular, and I wanted to refer to others which are not so well known. Thing is, he works now for 7 years, I think, and he is still hot as hell. Great Chest and nipples, big hard arms, powerfull legs and abs to die for...HMMMM!!!
Not to mention his gorgeous dick...! :jerkoff

Denito is a masterpiece of being ripped. I think, there not an ounce of fat left over in his body...! :)

Hope you like my choice as well...! :)

Have fun!

MLB

Hey MLB,

Sure I like your other choices and performers mentioned in this thread.
I definively have made my choice for number one :angel
but difficult to choose the others :)

Aaron Best
Created by: Aaron Best

8/25/11 @ 2:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the mentions!:drinkup
MuscleLoverBear

8/25/11 @ 6:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the mentions!:drinkup

hey Aaron,

I only tell what is true!!! :thumbsup

You are a hot piece of ripped muscles and I like you and your shows very much...! :jerkoff

Take Care and see you soon!

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

8/26/11 @ 12:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Howler50!
You are right about Alexandros. Just saw a VOD of him and, damn, he is really hot...! Thanks for the recommendation. But one thing you should do for him his to write him a review...! I have not seen you on that...! :)

Have fun!

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

8/26/11 @ 12:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey MLB,

Sure I like your other choices and performers mentioned in this thread.
I definively have made my choice for number one :angel
but difficult to choose the others :)

hey Sweetmuscle!

And I think, life is too short to have only one number one. I am still trying to collect a full list of 10 number ones for me. haha

giving all the recos from each of you, I will extend probably to top 20 list like flirt does. lol

Have fun and enjoy!

MLB
sweetmuscle
Created by: sweetmuscle

8/26/11 @ 3:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hey Sweetmuscle!

And I think, life is too short to have only one number one. I am still trying to collect a full list of 10 number ones for me. haha

giving all the recos from each of you, I will extend probably to top 20 list like flirt does. lol

Have fun and enjoy!

MLB

Hard work MLB lol

I suggest adding Conrado to your list too :)
Jack Steel
Created by: Jack Steel

8/26/11 @ 11:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Did you get sick of ME MuscleluvrBear? Lol Where's the love?? ;)

For each taste are at least a dozen of hot, sexy and georgeous studs online. But most of the posts I have seen so far are mostly on Twinks or Skinny guys. Not that I complain, for example Lance A is devine and sexy as hell hottie, but I would like to add another category:

Ripped Athletic or muscle Hotties! hm, I like them so much. Looking at the their flexing muscles, their ripped physics, it makes me nervous...! :thumbsup

The atletic guys I have met (and can without a doubt recommend) myself so far are:

Bizzon
Chris Aron
Johnny_N

They are fantastic and I like visiting them for a great show. Really hard ripped physic in general, but especially the Abs. So sexy...! :)

On the big, muscular guys, I have enjoyed so far and can only recommend as well are

Robert Axel (but, he was only a few days online, not on since 1.5 months :( )
Ben_Andrews
Amazing Erick and
Aaron Best (of course!!! :) )

I am in love with their big guns, their hot pecs and abs. And they proof, that you can be big and ripped the same time...! hmmmm Not only that I like to watch them, I would like to wrestle them and ....! The rest is for my fantasy only...! lol

Here you find my problem: I am not able to decide, which one fits my own category for me. Assistance please...! :winkwink

And you? Which Atletic and Muscular Guys do you like? I am looking forward to have your feedback and maybe can find some more opportunity...! :)

Thanks for reading my post...

MLB

MuscleLoverBear

8/27/11 @ 12:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Jack! :) Of course I am not sick of you...! how could I ever be? :jerkoff

I named you myself for two other threads already: best Butt and best cock!!! :) lol

So, I am still soooo in love with you, my friend!!!

Take care, buddy!

MLB
civic_boy
Created by: civic_boy

9/3/11 @ 11:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you like big guys who are all muscle, check out Caine Steele! He is probably one of the biggest, if not the biggest guys on here (6 foot, ~260 pounds) and loves to flex and pose for you. He is pleasant to talk with, and has a sense of humor. One of my favorites!
NCCGuy1220
Created by: nccguy1220

9/4/11 @ 12:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, I'm going to have to say when it comes to ripped and muscular, there's no one on that site that compares to Caine Steele. He is the perfect combination of big, buff, vascular, and freaking amazing with a head on his shoulders.
Aaron Best has a great body, but when it comes to ripped and big, it's all Caine!
Caine Steele
Created by: Caine Steele

9/4/11 @ 2:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, I'm going to have to say when it comes to ripped and muscular, there's no one on that site that compares to Caine Steele. He is the perfect combination of big, buff, vascular, and freaking amazing with a head on his shoulders.
Aaron Best has a great body, but when it comes to ripped and big, it's all Caine!

Now... You all have to know I'd be checking out this post! Thanks for the support NCC. I appreciate it. And as for Aaron, he must be twice the performer I am to make the bonus page top 10 so much! Throw a brother some tips Aaron! javascript:insertEmoticon(':bowdown');

"Here at Globo Gym, we turn that Franken-STEIN into a Franken- FINE!"
Guvernator_Ahnold
Created by: guvernator_ahnold

9/4/11 @ 9:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Now... You all have to know I'd be checking out this post! Thanks for the support NCC. I appreciate it. And as for Aaron, he must be twice the performer I am to make the bonus page top 10 so much! Throw a brother some tips Aaron! :bowdown

"Here at Globo Gym, we turn that Franken-STEIN into a Franken- FINE!"

In ze category of mossel, all zee ozzer mahdels are little girly men compared to mye mahhsive nephew Caine Steele. Hear me nowe, believe me layter! Yes! It is true! Von tyme aye invited Caine over too zee Kennedy compound for a party. 350 pounde cousin Teddy had too mach Chivas ande cudd naht geht oude of his chair! Caine vass able to lift Teddy's ass out of zee chair viss jast von arm lyke a giant crane!

Goo visit my nephew Caine's room to achieve your maximum pahmpitude!

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails