User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Performer Announcements
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Performer Announcements
Chase Landan
Created by: Chase Landan

10/28/11 @ 6:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello Everybody! I have taken quite a break no? Anyways, I am back! I hope I haven't disappointed too many fans by disappearing for so long. Long few months in my life, but I now have a regular internet connection, and a room that is semi-private.... that means we can get back to playing with Chase! LoL

Hope everybody is doing well!

XOXO
Chase Landan
Created by: ronnie-uk

10/31/11 @ 2:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Halloween Night!

Things kick off with the Lance A 1-hour Feature Show at 4pm ET. It will be night-time in Europe.

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/lance_a/about.php

Not sure if any other special events are planned. Paul's new duo?

Thanks for your last post here, Chase. You were missed. Questions were asked about you in the General Discussions (VIP) forum. :)

11/17/11 @ 6:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Pleased to see that Dennis Ferrer returned to the site on November 16. He has been away for 2 months, and I didn't know whether he was coming back.

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/dennis_ferrer/about.php
Sebastian Hilton
Created by: Sebastian Hilton

11/18/11 @ 5:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I will be hosting a XXX 30 minute Morning Wood Group Chat today at 7:30 am est. I know it is short notice but I get all horny before I get ready for my 9-5 job and would love to have a regulsr morning wood group to get the day off to a nice start..;)

Anal Play, stripping, and fetish play before final jerk off sand cum. I hope to make it a success since I dont usually do group chats and now have HD...Cum see me at 7:30 am today!!! ;)

11/19/11 @ 10:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This topic is intended to be used by any performers to make announcements about themselves. I should add that it can also be used by members to make any announcements about performers that might be of interest.

(That is not an invitation for fan club discussions here - happy to see these in separate topics :) )

I was very interested to see the Top 20 Adult Webcam Models yesterday (November 17). Special mention should go to Shane Fisher (post #13 here). He was 8th, 9th and 10th in the same Top 20! Never seen that before:

8. Shane Fisher
9. Shane Fisher & Cody Oaks
10.Shane Fisher & Luke Riley

Belated congratulations to others who have posted in this topic. Izzi (post #18) won the Sexy Halloween Costume contest on the guys side. Paul Atreides (post #19) won the big Halloween night contest (guys and girls combined).

:drinkup
William Haley
Created by: William Haley

11/19/11 @ 12:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good Idea Ronnie!

I didnt know about this topic! Even with the another topics its good a place to see every Announcements togheter!

11/19/11 @ 3:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks, William. :angel

Feel free to use this topic now whenever you have any announcements to make. The more it is used, the more useful I hope it can be. It would have been good to have the dates of your long break announced here, even though there was plenty of separate publicity..... :)

... and congratulations on being #1 in the Top 20 that I mentioned in my earlier post today. :drinkup
Domenic Prize
Created by: Domenic Prize

11/25/11 @ 2:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Red Friday in my Room :P

1/5/12 @ 10:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thought I might bump this topic from time to time, to remind performers that they are free to make announcements here as an alternative to raising new topics.

Individual performer topics often quickly disappear down the forum list. This topic will continue to show the latest bio pics of performers who have posted here and show if "I'm Online Now!".

Rather than a simple reminder, I thought it might make it more interesting if I also added current top 20 lists. It could make this a useful topic to refer to in the future.

Top 20 Adult Webcam Models: January 5 2012

1 Chris Hunt
2 Izzi
3 Devin Stone
4 Stefano
5 Paul Atreides
6 Aaron Best
7 Ashton Buck
8 Matthew Alex
9 Dexy
10 J Daniel
11 Ethan G
12 Sebastian Carter
13 Evan Lane
14 Brent Sterling
15 Zheus
16 Domenic Prize
17 Chris Aron
18 Sonny Longfellow
19 Charles Hayden
20 Jimmy Brighton
chinmusic
Created by: chinmusic

1/5/12 @ 10:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The lists vary, due to models blocking regions. Izzi does not appear on my Top 20 at all, and Maldini Ricelli is #4. Izzi,however, does appear on "top 4 performers of past 30 days" list, clocking in at #2.
Roy Rodgers
Created by: Roy Rodgers

1/5/12 @ 10:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Week 2 for me! I've met some thoughtful passionate men! Feel free to stop by...especially if you like a hairy chest and a dirty mouth! Thanks to those that gave me a shot week 1...and major xoxo to those that left reviews! We're off to a great start!
Reworked the set a bit...and will do a Saturday HD Party Chat! Stop by around 2pm PST and get nasty with the new piece of man-candy!

1/5/12 @ 10:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The lists vary, due to models blocking regions. Izzi does not appear on my Top 20 at all, and Maldini Ricelli is #4. Izzi,however, does appear on "top 4 performers of past 30 days" list, clocking in at #2.

Thanks for this quick and helpful response, chinmusic. Interesting point. Grateful for any similar comments on future top 20 lists. I remember that we discussed Izzi and Maldini Ricelli in another topic. Your loss is my gain, and vice versa :winkwink

Good to see you posting here, Roy. :thumbsup

1/7/12 @ 4:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Upcoming Feature Show (free for VIP members):

January 10, 2012 - 4pm to 5pm (ET)

Ryder Mccloud

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/ryder_mccloud/about.php?

Including it here as VS have not yet made their usual announcement in the News and Announcements or General Discussions forums

1/14/12 @ 11:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Top 20 Adult Webcam Models: January 14 2012

1 (6) Aaron Best
2 (-) Adam Foxx & Andy Day
3 (-) Aarronn
4 (-) Mac Steele
5 (4) Stefano
6 (11) Ethan G
7 (-) Brent Sterling & Joby Vance
8 (14) Brent Sterling
9 (8) Matthew Alex
10 (-) Jim Turner
11 (-) Sean Monroe
12 (16) Domenic Prize
13 (-) Ryin Jackson
14 (3) Devin Stone
15 (-) Mauro C
16 (-) Jason Williams
17 (-) Keith Aarons
18 (-) Ryder Mccloud
19 (12) Sebastian Carter
20 (-) Scotty Mcfly

NOTES

a. previous positions as at January 5 (see post #29)
b. excludes Maldini Ricelli and any other performers blocked in the UK
Adam Foxx & Andy Day
Created by: Adam Foxx & Andy Day

1/15/12 @ 3:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Top 20 Adult Webcam Models: January 14 2012

1 (6) Aaron Best
2 (-) Adam Foxx & Andy Day
3 (-) Aarronn
4 (-) Mac Steele
5 (4) Stefano
6 (11) Ethan G
7 (-) Brent Sterling & Joby Vance
8 (14) Brent Sterling
9 (8) Matthew Alex
10 (-) Jim Turner
11 (-) Sean Monroe
12 (16) Domenic Prize
13 (-) Ryin Jackson
14 (3) Devin Stone
15 (-) Mauro C
16 (-) Jason Williams
17 (-) Keith Aarons
18 (-) Ryder McCloud
19 (12) Sebastian Carter
20 (-) Scotty Mcfly

NOTES

a. previous positions as at January 5 (see post #29)
b. excludes Maldini Ricelli and any other performers blocked in the UK

What a great group of men to be included amongst! Of course, there are other quality models that are not included here that are taken time off for holidays/etc. I secretly wish that Flirt would show the "top-50" as the site has so many strong, super awesome models that I look up to, learn from and am inspired by on a daily basis. Congratulations to everyone on the current top-20 list! :thumbsup

--AF

Babe Duchess
Created by: Babe Duchess

1/16/12 @ 1:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

umm -blushes- >///< so nervous but here i go hi im babe duchess you can call me baby if you want id like to say models please messege me sometips it would be soo helpfull and -blushes- umm anyone who wants to chat messege me >////< ok thankies a bunch
Parker Landon
Created by: Parker Landon

1/17/12 @ 2:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey guys!!! I'm Parker Landon, Brand new to here, but am excited and look forward to gettin you boys off. Stop by and drop me alone, I dont bite.... well hard..... unless of course you want me too ;) Haha but boys im an easy going laid back guy with a fun loving personality. Stop in on a show, say hi, see me in my various outfits ;) ta ta for now ;)

Lots of
Grayden Blake
Created by: Grayden Blake

1/22/12 @ 8:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I got a new webcam that I'm trying out. So my video quality has improved heaps and I think it looks way better than it did before! I also can zoom in and stuff with this webcam! Couldn't do that on my old one so I think that can be fun when needed :-). So come check me out guys
Nikky Hott
Created by: Nikky Hott

1/23/12 @ 5:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello everybody!

Just wanted to say that I am back again after a few months of problems with my father, who kicked me out of the house when he saw me jacking off with another guy on cam and found out I was gay.

Now I stay with my older brother who also come here and hope everything will be OK.

I have three friends from here I really miss, and I hope they see this and remember me. I don;t remember their usernames exactly, so I can not sent message only to them.

Anyway, I hope i make some new friends too.

Nikky Hott

2/10/12 @ 4:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks to all the guys who continue to post here. :thumbsup

Nikky Hott - I hope your old friends got in touch, and that you have made some new friends. :)

I am surprised to find there are some hot new models who I discover by chance. There is no comprehensive list of new models to look at, and the live chat screen just shows who is on-line at any particular time.

A few weeks ago I spotted a very popular new performer called Alexander Six, who I mentioned in the Archives Disappointing topic. His bio page is:

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/alexander_six/about.php

I have just spotted another popular performer called Garold Wow, who has been here 3 weeks:

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/garold_wow/about.php

Happy for this topic to be used by anyone to mention any new performers of interest: skinny boys, twinks, athletic, muscular, hunks and those who don't fit into any particular category.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails