User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Pets in chat room
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Pets in chat room
Asti
Created by: asti

9/9/18 @ 10:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

how can a member be so good to MODELS in the rooms and be so bad to MODELS on the forums? :hitit

Really? He's sticking up for many models, not just one. Did you read Irvington's later post? Here it is:

I have known models for that received fines when their pet is caught . Izzi is always having his cats in the room. I caught him many times but flirt decides to give him a pass because he still does it . Why should Izzi be above the rules ? Is it because of his friendship with vs Jaime ? If flirt will give Izzi a pass then do away with the rule . As for the one who questions about bestiality I have heard this is one of the reasons the rule was imposed . If Izzi has a problem with me singling him out he can send me a message .

Irvington is being good toward a lot of models. He isn't attacking anyone but uses a favorite for some as an example. The OP gets discredited simply because he used that one for his comparison. What about the many performers who are fined? Aim the vitriol toward the system that doesn't equally enforce its rules. If the site won't enforce its own rule equally across the board that rule shouldn't be a punishable offense. That's all Irvington was saying.
I take back my previous comment about the forum not being the right place for the OP to air this grievance. If he had not posted here this bias would not have seen the light of day.

Created by: gofish

9/10/18 @ 2:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Who cares.

Well said there deafNT. There are a lot of things going on on the site that were subject to bans years back, but the site allows it for the financial side.
As for pets accidentally coming into the room there really should be no problem. In the case of Izzi if you really know the guy he really loves both of his cats and goes to great lengths to give them a good life. Any thoughts beyond that would never be considered. Think that applies to any performer on the site who has a pet. Fact is it can be the source of some interesting conversation of a lot of caring pet owners.

Created by: 640509040147

9/10/18 @ 5:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Who cares.

Apparently A LOT of users do given how many have responses this post has gathered :smoking
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

9/10/18 @ 9:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

please tip the next pet you see in the rooms
:evil
Created by: louisphillippe

9/10/18 @ 11:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh well said Elmo!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Ironclad
Created by: ironclad

9/11/18 @ 2:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why would Flirt punish Izzi for this when they take him to Russia as a speaker for their convention. Wouldn't look good now would it?
myelmo

11/28/18 @ 1:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i want to thank the members for tipping cats and dogs with me in the rooms :thumbsup

11/28/18 @ 2:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i want to thank the members for tipping cats and dogs with me in the rooms :thumbsup

myelmo for forum just would be missing a certain sparkle without a comment from you. Keep the coming our dear ELMO.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Delta Villa
Created by: Delta Villa

7/8/20 @ 4:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know. Have reported it before with pictures but it doesn’t phase him because he probably does not get penalized because of his friendship with vs officials over the years at the forums .
jajajaja you only interest is the mdoel are penalty?? jajajajajaja you stay being the same....

Joseph Joy
Created by: Joseph Joy

7/9/20 @ 11:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

animals are very good. people who have pets are very kind and caring people. should be ashamed of the complaint. but the models really should be more careful with the animals in the broadcasts. I laughed with this post :)
Created by: 640509040147

7/11/20 @ 9:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

animals are very good. people who have pets are very kind and caring people. should be ashamed of the complaint. but the models really should be more careful with the animals in the broadcasts. I laughed with this post :)

The post isn't about people disliking pets/animals. It is about the principle of whether rules apply to all models or if some can get a press pass because of the tenure/status.

Created by: .bobino

7/12/20 @ 2:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like when I see pets in the room....why are they banned...a quick glimpse is more than ok. I saw the cutest husky the other day. I wont tell you in which room I saw it !

7/17/20 @ 12:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like when I see pets in the room....why are they banned...a quick glimpse is more than ok. I saw the cutest husky the other day. I wont tell you in which room I saw it !

In many ways when one accidentally sees a pet in a chat it can give one an interesting view point about the type of person the performer just might be. Would guess that if there is a love for pets it just might translate into knowing that the performer in question might be very sincere in the way that they approach the viewers in the room if that makes any sense.

:winkwink :winkwink
myelmo

7/25/20 @ 6:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In many ways when one accidentally sees a pet in a chat it can give one an interesting view point about the type of person the performer just might be. Would guess that if there is a love for pets it just might translate into knowing that the performer in question might be very sincere in the way that they approach the viewers in the room if that makes any sense.

:winkwink :winkwink

i love pets and Gofish too :drinkup
Johnny Fresh
Created by: Johnny Fresh

8/1/20 @ 12:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ill drink for it9(tea for sure) abnd eat my fav americano big cookies!))

i love pets and Gofish too :drinkup

myelmo

8/2/20 @ 3:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i love Johnny Fresh's world class ass too :bowdown
Johnny Fresh
Created by: Johnny Fresh

8/3/20 @ 12:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i love Johnny Fresh's world class ass too :bowdown
Aww such a big complement (blushing) now i even can do slow vibes of every cheeck of my butt (blushing butt)(blushing butt)...))

Adan Welling
Created by: Adan Welling

8/5/20 @ 12:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like pets, cats and dog javascript:insertEmoticon(':)');javascript:insertEmoticon(':winkwink');sjavascript:insertEmoticon(': thumbsup');
myelmo

8/14/20 @ 6:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Aww such a big complement (blushing) now i even can do slow vibes of every cheeck of my butt (blushing butt)(blushing butt)...))

a blushing butt or a spanked butt?
:)
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

7/15/21 @ 4:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree that animals should not be in the chat room especially and specifically while the model is naked. it’s disturbing to me to see a guy jerking off naked when his pet is watching him! Who jerks off when their pet is looking!? ( I’ve seen a model doing that and I left because the cat was on the bed with him and walking in his direction.) Its gross to me to involve your animal by having them present while sexual toy play (or other sexual activities are happening). I’ve seen the models list of rules and animals (pets) are prohibited. Pets can distract the model from their performance for their customers. The name of this site is flirt4free not Flirt@TheFarm!

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10

FREE CREDITS

Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails