User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Is Private Really Private?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Is Private Really Private?
Created by: vscustomerservice

9/3/19 @ 2:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

F4F, you have the better graphics, the better chatting system, but the knock offs are now leaching off you. Often in private shows, I have heard dinging from a certain website. a "phone like siren call" from another, little bubble popping noises from another. If we indeed want a private show, and not a multiviewer show, what can we do. I've even left a private show when a model did what we had agreed on and the model told me he was going to finish the show for someone else. (This was a long time ago, before I learned my lesson). Is there a program you can put in to keep private, "private"?
Travis

Hi TravisCarlton, Thank you for your suggestion! I will make sure we bring this up to the proper team. - K.K.
Letters
Created by: letters

1/19/20 @ 12:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hate to resurrect an old thread, but just witnessed a model who is essentially one of the faces and ambassadors of Flirt4Free do this today. Switched over to multiuser pvt here (in the middle of a half-met party chat no less) and continued the fun on another site for free. Best part was when he came back and started the party chat from the beginning. What a disappointment this has become. Apparently it is more pervasive than I thought :(
Created by: vscustomerservice

1/22/20 @ 9:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Letters,

I apologize that this occurred. This is definitely something we can look into for you. Can you please email customer support with the name of the model as well as the date of the incident so we can look into this. Thank you - K.K.
Created by: virgilcircle9

2/11/20 @ 3:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:evil dont worry about the 2 or three sites showing your pvts for free guys... sorry f4f say its ok. Just check with the guy/girl you go pvt wioth and leave if they wont assurfe you it is not free on other sites. Kurtis at f4f has replied to me after many comparative screen shots were sent that....."I received word from our Broadcast manager, at this time there is nothing we can do about that. This is something we allow the models to do."

oh well maybe we suffer but we tried!!!!

justwanttoserveyou
Created by: justwanttoserveyou

2/12/20 @ 1:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:evil dont worry about the 2 or three sites showing your pvts for free guys... sorry f4f say its ok. Just check with the guy/girl you go pvt wioth and leave if they wont assurfe you it is not free on other sites. Kurtis at f4f has replied to me after many comparative screen shots were sent that....."I received word from our Broadcast manager, at this time there is nothing we can do about that. This is something we allow the models to do."

oh well maybe we suffer but we tried!!!!

I thought it was against F4F's rules for a model to go on other sites at the same time. Now it's "something we allow the models to do"?
Created by: vsashlee

2/12/20 @ 3:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I thought it was against F4F's rules for a model to go on other sites at the same time. Now it's "something we allow the models to do"?

I can understand the confusion but nothing has changed. Models have always been able to broadcast on multiple sites simultaneously, however, it is against the rules for models to redirect customers to other sites.

2/15/20 @ 7:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:evil yes Ashlee that is right.... but I strenuously object to al.lowing free viewing of my 10 dollars a minute or more to be watched by someone for free on c bat or p hub or similar. if a model cannot guarantee that my pvt is pvt o will leave and demand a refund. for fun guys when some models go pvt change to other sites... see the numbers increase and watch the pvt for free. maybe it is right but also maybe rules can be changed... models do it so it is ok therefore we allow it... omg drivers exceed the speed limit so we allow it

maybe heaps of rules need changing but who has the gonads strong enough to try, what suggestions would you make
Created by: male4622

2/16/20 @ 9:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's a sad situation. Usually I avoid the models or, at the first sign my show is being broadcast elsewhere, I end the show.

2/21/20 @ 7:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

models can not redirect people to the other sites.. so therefore when the pvt starts we, as users, can tell everyone where to go for the free view. that could be fun
Captured73
Created by: captured73

2/21/20 @ 4:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To tell people here, you have to know on what other site the performer is and even when you know it, the names of other site are blocked here and you cannot write them.
steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

2/22/20 @ 12:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To tell people here, you have to know on what other site the performer is and even when you know it, the names of other site are blocked here and you cannot write them.

It is easy to have both of the two most common sites up at the same time and watch from whichever the model is in open broadcast. As for telling other customers where to go, I would never do that.
:angel
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

5/31/21 @ 2:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:twocents Privates are privates for site only depending on type set by the model. If he is multitasking multi rooms, he may or should privates those or credits income levels different. Either way, watch where you choose, loyalty lays, or/and both to see what you want. Especially maybe if he is privatizing due to other site 'working ' better and will return public 8the one your on.
Created by: gofish

8/21/21 @ 1:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sort of think if a model is broadcasting on several site it would be sort of funny if he were to respond to a comment on one site on another site. Guess everyone would think he is responding to someone who is whispering :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Beaudale
Created by: beaudale

1/30/23 @ 8:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think one is a "sucker" for taking a model private, only to find out that someone else watched. "Private" should be labeled "Direct your own show." The model does what you direct him to do. Other people may watch in some cases, but nobody else is directing the show.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails