User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Flirty Awards
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Flirty Awards
Kid__A
Created by: kid__a

9/30/20 @ 5:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i read 2 sentences. they basically sum up that Flirt4free and that other site that dropped me off in an affiliate room and i after looking around ... ain't shit going on but he would have been something for a younger me that could feel sorry for people. hey models.... what do you represent... the before picture of someone that got a f'ing clue that the reason why you have no traffic is because you don't know what you're doing. if you are blessedwith good looks and large cocks then that is great but i've seen it and had plenty.... give me something gto work with .... so we have a disaster situation and i had that fucking virus and the hurricane .... then i got better but i needed a connection to a human. luckily i know where to go. so it's not you. but you could change a few lives by being that person that, in bad times and financial turmoil, was a friend to someone and kept up the charisma. i want someone that can act and never break character or a real guy and real guys are relationships and shit i do not want. but someone took time to treat me like a human. i'm so damn weird and it is awesome. some of you ... most... are sickening the way you use words that you think i want to hear because pretendingto be gay and bi is money. well my generation and the ones before me that passed away from the negative efffects of being gay in a time when it was not money. i suggest being you and owning up thatyou are straight ... respecting gay guys and enjoying the fact thatt someone gave you a chance. if you are cureious then find a guy you like and ask him if hed like to hang out and you will find out now if he likes you communicate about how you are curious if you truly are and honesty just educated you and now you might actually have a friend or a buddy to be curious with.... but you'll lie and if i find lies, i make sure you know. ..... i am always prepared for this i already know you .... no, i already know you, i'm a white gay that can score hight on standardized tests..... i'm a genius naturally ... i don't violate your privacy though but i could. honestly i don't want to know who you are and where your people live so i don't find out i didn't steal your videos and post them because you weren't wroth it ...i just needed something for lonliness and you gave it i used you i'm done i also suggest a different job. or a consultant for your target audience. every few months i have to educate someone that they cant rely on what they think they look like to be successful. this isalso a plae to be of service adn help those that paved the way for you to have this job. MOSST IMPORTANTLY: you need to learn whattherespansibilities ofyour job are and i don't know how you could have a job "well usually employees get paid". i digress. you have never been to a chat room. you have never tipped for something you like on a model's show? you never went to private chat. what and paid $12 USD for 1 min of a show... but you have to stay... try to just stay 4 minutes. and tip she said you need to tip for extra's but there's no menu? yeah ... you wouldget screwed. i type a lot and it's not for you to read and i don't accept your ignorance never ask me to tip learn what gratuity is. have a plan and start with the way to success... go home. and write what gives you gratitude every day make a list of who you try to scam and return to that person with remorse and then learn his name ask him to join your fan shit that is free for his first month andkeep contact .... keep going these names are in your email. you're doing some marketing ... underpromise and over deliver.... this ishow each of you disrespectful guys can become what people look forward to and you may do something good for yourself because you can afford your billls ... you're tehfirst person that has traffic and some even tip. i gave you a lifetime of skills and tools of how to succeed in all tthings and you should have read it . spanish speakers, learn english. english speakers, learn spanish ..... hint... curious? then change what you can and it's not me.
Patrick-Dallas
Created by: patrick-dallas

9/30/20 @ 9:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:mad lol lol no one gets any special treatment... maybe the biggest joke in history. lets get into things and non responses to emails pointing out things to VS about models and voting.

A question to C Poly and the VS team. We all know that Team America and Jaden Storm and their team members in many of the voting irregularities and that jaden himself used and discussed the getting naked and baths etc in return for votes, along with many of his team openly admitting they had established and used many multiple accounts.
We also know that VS also generally reply to messages in some way or another.

VS Please explain why that I have sent multiple screenshots to you of Jaden storm in an open chat naked, in a bath, cuddling his dog and sequential votes ( fred 1, fred 2,
fred 3) etc and there has never been a reply....lol lol so much for no special treatment!!!

Same question here.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails