User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Aphrodite Boys is at it again..... pt 2?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Aphrodite Boys is at it again..... pt 2?
jamesless4
Created by: jamesless4

10/8/21 @ 10:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What makes you think they need to tell you anything about their business with one of their studios or the models that work for them?. You are a member, not a business partner, not a stock holder, not a member of their board.

If they value their company ethical statement on their website, or it's just made up words on a page 🤷🏼. You're completely correct in saying they don't need to tell "members" anything.

But if someone is one of those stakeholders you mentioned (stockholder, business partner, or board member), and the company isn't following it's own defined ethical statement, that's a pretty serious issue that should be looked at.

But what do I know, I'm just a customer/member as you said 👍🏼
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

10/8/21 @ 10:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What makes you think they need to tell you anything about their business with one of their studios or the models that work for them?. You are a member, not a business partner, not a stock holder, not a member of their board.

Because businesses are accountable to the customers that support them, unless they want those customers to stop supporting them. You honestly think that a business has the right to screw its employees, or turn a blind eye while its subcontractors do, without its customers demanding some accountability? Sorry, that's not how the business world works in 2021.
misterWives
Created by: misterwives

10/10/21 @ 4:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well this sure is rich. First of all VS Media, Flirt4Free's parent broadcasting company, is not publicly traded so they don't really have shareholders in the first place. By virtue of them being a private company and given the nature of this company it's safe to assume that they, like most private companies, have no board of directors either (I also checked: they do not). Flirt4Free, despite having a sophisticated-looking website, is still a pretty small business with annual revenue < $30 million and relatively few employees (which might explain all the contests and the site's deep reliance on the studios).

All of that means that the people funding their business right now are almost exclusively their customers. They very much are beholden to their customers, which means they ought to be more responsive to their customers' grievances. So yeah... that's why everyone here is completely within reason to expect Flirt4Free to be more transparent about this when it obviously has been bothering so many people for some time. Even if they were very large and had lots of external investors, how you can conclude that being a member of the site, a literal customer helping them pay their bills, counts for nothing is beyond me. It's business owners with mindsets like yours who learn the hard way when those unimportant dollars start walking away. I seriously hope Flirt4Free and/or VS Media are better than your comment makes you sound.
HD-MAUR-15
Created by: hd-maur-15

10/21/21 @ 10:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

what is Aphrodite boys?
Who are they
Created by: gofish

10/21/21 @ 11:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

what is Aphrodite boys?
Who are they

HD-MAUR-15 they are the name of a studio who has been with the site for some time and from little that is revealed tend not to treat their models as they should.

alienfly
Created by: alienfly

10/24/21 @ 1:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

HD-MAUR-15 they are the name of a studio who has been with the site for some time and from little that is revealed tend not to treat their models as they should.

How would I know if I saw an Aphrodite Boy? Do they or their rooms have markings?
Ironclad
Created by: ironclad

10/24/21 @ 10:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I read the studio got sold. No more ABS.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Modifica
Feature Show Ticket
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails