User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Ignoring goals and promises
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Ignoring goals and promises
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

1/14/22 @ 8:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you so much luv and diegos i hope we see in the chat room and i can give you a good customer service3 and please you
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

1/17/22 @ 12:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you so much luv and diegos i hope we see in the chat room and i can give you a good customer service3 and please you

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

1/17/22 @ 7:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is very true that he has a beautiful way of thinking and acting, I am also with models who think like that and most of them are not top or win contests, the important thing is how they treat us and show appreciation for the help and company that we give them

:thumbsup
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

1/17/22 @ 7:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup
Bryans_husband
Created by: bryans_husband

1/19/22 @ 6:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bryans, I understand perfectly your point to make a solution. However, as a model, I think that; if you saw that a user spends 2000 credits on you and for an xxx reason, you have to go or do a previously agreed private show. The model is the one who has to send a message to the client: asking for forgiveness, thanking the credits invested, and accord on a form of compensation. The models should: be more reactive, propose solutions and give excellent service to the users; who are investing money in it.

I'm super late responding to this, but what the heck... I'm here now.

What you suggest about models' responsibility to their customers sounds lovely in theory, but I'm afraid I don't see that being very viable in practice; especially in situations such as this one. I believe the very problem is that the model has already failed to deliver in this (the 2000 credits) case. Assuming that the model is operating in good faith and that this was probably just a misunderstanding (something I prefer to do until the contrary is almost undeniable), the model most likely has no clue that there is a very unhappy customer who didn't get what they paid for. That customer needs to make their concerns known to the model in order for that model to be able to do anything about it in the first place. The model can't be expected to proactively apologize and propose solutions for a problem whose existence they may not even be aware of. Hence, OP should talk to the model and see how they can clear that up, since the model can't react to an issue that no one has ever raised. Once the model is made aware of the problem, then I agree that the onus is on them to issue an apology and to make up for that error.

If after the model is aware that there is an issue they choose to do nothing or to simply ignore it altogether, then I believe that it's safe to assume that they are operating in bad faith, and further action with the site itself might be necessary. But until then, I still think it's advisable to talk to the model. Again, this mainly applies to the model in the first case, as I still don't think there's enough context here to say much of anything about the second situation described with the 20k credits. I hope that makes more sense.
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

1/19/22 @ 5:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm super late responding to this, but what the heck... I'm here now.

What you suggest about models' responsibility to their customers sounds lovely in theory, but I'm afraid I don't see that being very viable in practice; especially in situations such as this one. I believe the very problem is that the model has already failed to deliver in this (the 2000 credits) case. Assuming that the model is operating in good faith and that this was probably just a misunderstanding (something I prefer to do until the contrary is almost undeniable), the model most likely has no clue that there is a very unhappy customer who didn't get what they paid for. That customer needs to make their concerns known to the model in order for that model to be able to do anything about it in the first place. The model can't be expected to proactively apologize and propose solutions for a problem whose existence they may not even be aware of. Hence, OP should talk to the model and see how they can clear that up, since the model can't react to an issue that no one has ever raised. Once the model is made aware of the problem, then I agree that the onus is on them to issue an apology and to make up for that error.

If after the model is aware that there is an issue they choose to do nothing or to simply ignore it altogether, then I believe that it's safe to assume that they are operating in bad faith, and further action with the site itself might be necessary. But until then, I still think it's advisable to talk to the model. Again, this mainly applies to the model in the first case, as I still don't think there's enough context here to say much of anything about the second situation described with the 20k credits. I hope that makes more sense.

I doubt seriously it was just a mistake. I've frequently had the experience of a model in party chat getting tip after tip after tip, and then his sugar daddy shows up and before you know it, the party's over and he's off in private. I even saw one guy come in when the party was almost at its goal and say to the model right out loud in the room, "End the party NOW. I want you." And the model, of course, obeyed.
Diiegos

1/20/22 @ 12:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I doubt seriously it was just a mistake. I've frequently had the experience of a model in party chat getting tip after tip after tip, and then his sugar daddy shows up and before you know it, the party's over and he's off in private. I even saw one guy come in when the party was almost at its goal and say to the model right out loud in the room, "End the party NOW. I want you." And the model, of course, obeyed.

unfortunately this does happen sometimes, what they can do is, how did a model which I have on my list, he said to that user, right now I am in a party there are several users enjoying it you can help or later when I finish we will pvt, anyway If in the party only I am giving and no one else is going to tip, and there are many watching free, I tell him to end the party and go to pvt, to say in public, at the request of the only tipper, the party ends
Bryans_husband

1/26/22 @ 9:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

**I apologize in advance for the lengthy reply; this really was never supposed to span paragraphs.**

It's starting to feel like we're going in circles. Like Diiegos said, what you described here does happen; I have also seen that kind of thing in several models' rooms where a regular large tipper appears near the end of a goal or really at any point, starts making their demands, and then the party is suddenly over. But to be fair, that is highly unusual and not the norm (at least not in my experience here), and situations can vary substantially: if the person calling for a party to end immediately is responsible for 80% of the credits accumulated during that party, you can reasonably expect the party to come to a swift conclusion. Now, if this is a 12k credits party, the people responsible for contributing 2400 credits may not be very happy about that because they still contributed a lot... but I'm sure you can imagine (and may have even seen for yourself) that a single very large tipper can easily drown out everyone else's tips to the point where barely anyone even remembers that other people are still tipping. In other words, 2400 credits from many different users during a party chat may speak volumes, but 9600 credits from a single person in that same party chat screams so much louder that it may actually be the only sound anyone, including the model, remembers hearing when all is said and done. This is especially true when that one large tipper is responsible for more than 3 times the total tips of everyone else combined. The models aren't necessarily immune to that 'drowning out' effect that large tippers can oftentimes have. There's a decent chance that this may very well be part of the problem. If all the model can remember is "every few minutes [some_username] sends me a large tip," then [some_username] is very likely the only person calling the shots in that party, never mind the fact that 2400 credits came in from many smaller tips due to other people's participation. A model deciding to obey that large tipper isn't necessarily trying to pull a fast one on everyone else. AFAIK, it is usually only the most experienced models who are able to take a step back and resist the temptation to get so caught up in the moment that they allow this one person to completely absorb 100% of their attention with those large tips. In a situation like that, I don't think it's crazy to imagine that most may genuinely not realize some of their other members might be upset until someone actually says something to them. Which is why I think that OP should just talk to the model.

So while some models absolutely abandon all of their other members every time one of their "sugar daddies" shows up and tells them to do so, I don't see how assuming that this is what happened in this case *without* actually talking to the model helps. I just think it makes sense to give the model a chance to respond to the complaint that they didn't live up to the expectation set by themself (and which they were paid for). To be totally clear, I'm not saying that what happened with that model was an honest mistake, but I am saying that I don't think it makes a lot of sense to ignore the value of simply talking to them to figure out where their head is at regarding whatever happened (or didn't happen). There's literally no harm in simply sending the model a message on the site -- it's the same amount of effort as writing a post here. All I'm saying is, why not do that and speak directly to them, or even whisper to them in the chat the next time they are live? Either way, it'll quickly become clear whether a model intends to acknowledge that they screwed up, and to make good on what they previously said they would have done.

Basically, my main thing here is that I kinda take issue with what seems to be an immediate and unreasonable (in my view) assumption of ill intent. In short, someone f**king something up doesn't necessarily mean that they intended or planned to f**k it up... and sometimes they may just not realize that they have f**ked something up without someone else telling them that they f**ked up. I literally don't know how else to put it here, since the only way to figure out where the model is on this issue, and what transpired from their end would be to talk to them.
BobbyEm
Created by: bobbyem

1/27/22 @ 10:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No matter how understandable or how it's intended, leaving a room of tippers who have maintained a party towards a promised goal is short sided. High tippers will often go off and find other models to support and/or dominate, and a model might be left with a chronically empty room because he can't be trusted to keep his word. :twocents
Bryans_husband

1/28/22 @ 10:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No matter how understandable or how it's intended, leaving a room of tippers who have maintained a party towards a promised goal is short sided. High tippers will often go off and find other models to support and/or dominate, and a model might be left with a chronically empty room because he can't be trusted to keep his word. :twocents

You're absolutely right; it is incredibly short-sighted, and it will ultimately hurt the model in the long run if that kind of behavior becomes a pattern or is sustained long enough. But it's very hard to imagine that any such model would change and learn to properly satisfy their customers if people just slowly disappear, but no one ever tells them anything -- some of them (especially the ones with less experience) obviously haven't quite figured it all out by themselves. Hence, this kind of stuff keeps happening.
Diiegos

2/16/22 @ 12:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well what you say, it is better if the bar will soon fill in party finish, in case it goes to pvt it could lose many users who made Tip and did not see the end of the show. That way they won't have an empty room. That way they won't have an empty room. And as they said in the last comment, it is better to tell the model what he did wrong or what happened, so that on another occasion, he does not do it again, or thinks that it is better at that moment depending on the situation to continue in a party or go pvt

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails