User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Slow site activity
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Slow site activity
OlivierArnot
Created by: olivierarnot

10/23/22 @ 8:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you don't mind, I am going to be extremely honest and maybe I can help the marketing people as I have been here now for 7 years.

I don't think the economic situation is part of the problem nor the politics. Also people just like their privacy, so I think there are a lot of people, a majority that whisper. I don't like talking to other members very often myself.

I think two big reasons for me are the choice of models and the other sites.

Either Bel Ami and the other studios that subscribe to F4F have changed their standards or the studios with the fresh, youthful and energetic models are going elsewhere. I've been going to the other sites and I see a big difference in models and the "fun" just isn't here anymore.

Just my opinion, but I am bored with the current Bel Ami lineup of muscle flexing fraternity men attitude, the gay for pay lineup and the self worship. I always feel now like I am in a locker room that smells bad. They care more about their looks, their contests, their rankings, their buddy models and a lot that is heard and felt in the chatroom is this talk:

"I'm this rank, I'm now that rank",
"help me win",
"did you know I'm number .....?"

I tipped Keith Atkins once and he asked me to tip another model too...Birkin or something like that. I told him...uh....okay.....and I thought I was trying to connect with Keith and maybe go to a show but it was a real turn off, so I just left the chat room and called it a day. Another current one, Pierce Bailey, he just burns through your credits by "getting to know you" in private. Two of those senseless boring sessions and I was done.

Oh, and God forbid, those horrid house shows, each one taking turns on the couch or on a chair staring at their phones until a tip comes along. I'm not tipping for that. They don't even care for each other sexually and you can get the same mooning and cock flashing with a bunch of sauced mates in college.

There is the mandatory membership subscription to see all your past shows or you have to repay for them again. Once you hit the magic Legend level....it's anticlimactic-no pun intended. I mean....no sort of membership retention celebratory "thing" that make you want to see more, do more....You reach 900 something and......nothing

Next is the webpage layout. Coming here from other sites, I feel like I've arrived at some funeral home. It's cold and dark in here.

Maybe they are still profitable, bravo for them. But I just don't feel like spending my money here. I saw an old model friend this evening. I threw him a few credits to help him in a desperate party chat because he had moved from being in shape to a maturing body. He really shouldn't be here anymore. There is a lot of competition out there.

So, the current male model choices, the website appearance, the stagnation into mediocracy and lack of member retention incentives (specially ones like me who have rang the 900 bell more than once or perhaps more than twice now) have driven me away. I come back here to read the forum and I'm off to another site, like now.

That's my 2 cents. Take it or leave it.

OlivierArnot
Created by: olivierarnot

10/23/22 @ 8:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry about the length of the message.
ColinTexas
Created by: colintexas

10/23/22 @ 8:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry for the honesty
ColinTexas
Created by: colintexas

10/23/22 @ 8:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

10/24/22 @ 2:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you don't mind, I am going to be extremely honest and maybe I can help the marketing people as I have been here now for 7 years.

I don't think the economic situation is part of the problem nor the politics. Also people just like their privacy, so I think there are a lot of people, a majority that whisper. I don't like talking to other members very often myself.

I think two big reasons for me are the choice of models and the other sites.

Either Bel Ami and the other studios that subscribe to F4F have changed their standards or the studios with the fresh, youthful and energetic models are going elsewhere. I've been going to the other sites and I see a big difference in models and the "fun" just isn't here anymore.

Just my opinion, but I am bored with the current Bel Ami lineup of muscle flexing fraternity men attitude, the gay for pay lineup and the self worship. I always feel now like I am in a locker room that smells bad. They care more about their looks, their contests, their rankings, their buddy models and a lot that is heard and felt in the chatroom is this talk:

"I'm this rank, I'm now that rank",
"help me win",
"did you know I'm number .....?"

I tipped Keith Atkins once and he asked me to tip another model too...Birkin or something like that. I told him...uh....okay.....and I thought I was trying to connect with Keith and maybe go to a show but it was a real turn off, so I just left the chat room and called it a day. Another current one, Pierce Bailey, he just burns through your credits by "getting to know you" in private. Two of those senseless boring sessions and I was done.

Oh, and God forbid, those horrid house shows, each one taking turns on the couch or on a chair staring at their phones until a tip comes along. I'm not tipping for that. They don't even care for each other sexually and you can get the same mooning and cock flashing with a bunch of sauced mates in college.

There is the mandatory membership subscription to see all your past shows or you have to repay for them again. Once you hit the magic Legend level....it's anticlimactic-no pun intended. I mean....no sort of membership retention celebratory "thing" that make you want to see more, do more....You reach 900 something and......nothing

Next is the webpage layout. Coming here from other sites, I feel like I've arrived at some funeral home. It's cold and dark in here.

Maybe they are still profitable, bravo for them. But I just don't feel like spending my money here. I saw an old model friend this evening. I threw him a few credits to help him in a desperate party chat because he had moved from being in shape to a maturing body. He really shouldn't be here anymore. There is a lot of competition out there.

So, the current male model choices, the website appearance, the stagnation into mediocracy and lack of member retention incentives (specially ones like me who have rang the 900 bell more than once or perhaps more than twice now) have driven me away. I come back here to read the forum and I'm off to another site, like now.

That's my 2 cents. Take it or leave it.

I totally agree :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: gofish

10/24/22 @ 3:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perhaps part of the slow activity might be due to the fact that many models might be on more than one site. Thus they might not respond with any comment made on Flirt :winkwink :thumbsup :thumbsup
Diiegos

10/25/22 @ 2:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perhaps part of the slow activity might be due to the fact that many models might be on more than one site. Thus they might not respond with any comment made on Flirt :winkwink :thumbsup :thumbsup

Yes gofish i thinks the same, many models are here and in others site and they are not focused, one writes something to them and sometimes they don't even realize it and that's where they can lose a show and much more
Created by: midnightvoiceco

10/25/22 @ 3:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Site inactivity could also be due to the fact that, when browsing over the model pics, and hovering over a selected performer, if the room is empty or the performer is focused on their phone, that would be a deterrent to entering a room. Why go in a room where there's an empty chair? I've hovered over a performer's pic several times in the course of, say 10 minutes, and the room remains empty. Who wants that? And if they are focused on their phone and pay not the slightest attention to anyone in the room, there's no interest there.

There are some models that engage the viewers, the greys and the members, and chat with everyone, welcoming folks into their room. But they are an unfortunately less than the norm here.

Also, there's a goodly number of performers who are here and on other popular sites and seem more engaged with viewers on the other sites. Why is that?

And to the straight vs gay off-topic..."straight" and "masculine" are not synonymous. Plenty of gay guys are plenty masculine. As long as you're attracted to them, and they fill a role, does it really matter? This place is all fantasy...there's very little reality here.

hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

10/25/22 @ 6:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Also, there's a goodly number of performers who are here and on other popular sites and seem more engaged with viewers on the other sites. Why is that?

And not only that, but when in a private show here, you can hear the sound of "tokens" being tipped on the other site. Why do I want to pay several dollars a minute for a "private show" that a whole group of people is watching for free?

10/25/22 @ 6:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And not only that, but when in a private show here, you can hear the sound of "tokens" being tipped on the other site. Why do I want to pay several dollars a minute for a "private show" that a whole group of people is watching for free?

Interesting comment there hornysucker1 and one would hope if you were taking a model private that all attention would be with you. I do believe there are exclusive privates that would or should mean just you and the model are interacting.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
hornysucker1

10/25/22 @ 7:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Interesting comment there hornysucker1 and one would hope if you were taking a model private that all attention would be with you. I do believe there are exclusive privates that would or should mean just you and the model are interacting.

I have no idea what this means, but no "exclusive private" stops a performer from continuing to stream on another site, even though it's supposedly not allowed.

10/25/22 @ 8:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have no idea what this means, but no "exclusive private" stops a performer from continuing to stream on another site, even though it's supposedly not allowed.

If that is the case one might advise any member who takes a model private and hears tokens being dropped in the room report that model to the site.
hornysucker1

10/25/22 @ 8:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If that is the case one might advise any member who takes a model private and hears tokens being dropped in the room report that model to the site.

ugh I'm not going to start playing tattletale, I just mentioned it as a reason people might be getting turned off
Diiegos

10/25/22 @ 11:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Site inactivity could also be due to the fact that, when browsing over the model pics, and hovering over a selected performer, if the room is empty or the performer is focused on their phone, that would be a deterrent to entering a room. Why go in a room where there's an empty chair? I've hovered over a performer's pic several times in the course of, say 10 minutes, and the room remains empty. Who wants that? And if they are focused on their phone and pay not the slightest attention to anyone in the room, there's no interest there.

There are some models that engage the viewers, the greys and the members, and chat with everyone, welcoming folks into their room. But they are an unfortunately less than the norm here.

And to the straight vs gay off-topic..."straight" and "masculine" are not synonymous. Plenty of gay guys are plenty masculine. As long as you're attracted to them, and they fill a role, does it really matter? This place is all fantasy...there's very little reality here.

very true, it is very ugly and annoying to see a model on your phone for a long time and without paying attention to the users. I also think that it affects is that some models do not fulfill what they promise and one feels that I waste the cr with those models
Created by: sirlickslot69

10/26/22 @ 4:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In my case, I only worry about "exclusive private" with someone I have grown particularly fond of. If I'm just surfing the rooms for fun I don't care who's watching, or if they're tipping as lnog as the performer at least acknowdges I'm there if I tip. BTW if I want "exclusive" I'm experienced enough to know if they're on another site, and I go there to make sure they are at least "on break". I'm member of 5 other sites, and generally have 3-4 browser tabs open to at least 2 other than F4F..
Oh Yeah.. you can always ask them to close and if not just leave...
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth..

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails