User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

The need for Fair Contests /competitions /Flirt Summits opportunities etc. for new models & lower rank models!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: The need for Fair Contests /competitions /Flirt Summits opportunities etc. for new models & lower rank models!
Created by: twixel

7/15 @ 1:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To oversimplify it some more.
Start your own site and create the competitions you want to see. The site is about making money while fulfilling fantasies not creating contests to make everybody happy.
They have over 20 years of success and a business model that works so far.
If the contests doesn't work for you, then don't participate.
Gr8Bussykilla
Created by: gr8bussykilla

7/15 @ 3:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To oversimplify it some more.
Start your own site and create the competitions you want to see. The site is about making money while fulfilling fantasies not creating contests to make everybody happy.
They have over 20 years of success and a business model that works so far.
If the contests doesn't work for you, then don't participate.

I will have to disagree that the statement "Start your own site and create the competitions you want to see" is not only impractical but also dismissive of the concerns and needs of cam model community. The statement implies that anyone who disagrees with the current business model of cam sites is either unwilling to put in the effort or doesn't have a legitimate complaint. This is a gross oversimplification and ignores the complexities of the industry.

Firstly, starting one's own site is not a feasible option for many cam models, especially those who are new to the industry or don't have the necessary resources. Creating a successful cam site requires significant investment in infrastructure, marketing, and development, which can be a significant barrier to entry. Additionally, the site would need to compete with established platforms that have already built a reputation and user base.

Moreover, the statement implies that cam models are only motivated by personal gain and don't care about creating a fair and competitive environment. However, many cam models are passionate about creating engaging content and interacting with their audience, but they also want to feel respected and valued as performers. The current business model often prioritizes profits over performer well-being, leading to exploitation and burnout.

Furthermore, the statement ignores the power imbalance between cam models and the platforms they work for. Cam models often have limited bargaining power due to their individual nature of work, making it difficult for them to negotiate better pay or working conditions. The platform's dominance gives them significant leverage over performers, making it challenging for models to advocate for change.

In conclusion, while it's true that some cam models may choose to start their own sites, this option is not viable for many others. Rather than dismissing concerns about fairness and competition, we should be working towards creating a more equitable and sustainable business model that prioritizes the well-being and success of cam models.

7/15 @ 9:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Every single model signs a contract as an independent contractor. If you believe that models sign up on a sex site to become engaging with an audience and grow their creativity, you enjoy that box of cheerios.
When it comes to Summit, I do agree there can be some changes. Perhaps the legends on the site that bring in so much income a year should already gain a pass. Then set competitions for the different levels.
But looking at last months winners and seeing some of the fresh faces that were unknown last year. I think things are just fine.
Face it, 9 - 10 years ago, it took maybe 5k - 10k to get into the top 5, now it is 25k to 30k. .
The models are here to make a living or extra money on top of their living. If all they do is stress about the contests, then they will not strive as far. I actually see more members complain and stress about the contests than I do models.
You have a good viewpoint in balance though and hopefully you use that in your own career as well.
Cheers
Gr8Bussykilla

7/16 @ 9:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Every single model signs a contract as an independent contractor. If you believe that models sign up on a sex site to become engaging with an audience and grow their creativity, you enjoy that box of cheerios.
When it comes to Summit, I do agree there can be some changes. Perhaps the legends on the site that bring in so much income a year should already gain a pass. Then set competitions for the different levels.
But looking at last months winners and seeing some of the fresh faces that were unknown last year. I think things are just fine.
Face it, 9 - 10 years ago, it took maybe 5k - 10k to get into the top 5, now it is 25k to 30k. .
The models are here to make a living or extra money on top of their living. If all they do is stress about the contests, then they will not strive as far. I actually see more members complain and stress about the contests than I do models.
You have a good viewpoint in balance though and hopefully you use that in your own career as well.
Cheers

I'd be happy to engage in this topic of discussion with you. However, I must correct you - I am not a cam model, and I'm not here to promote any individual's interests. My goal is to have a constructive conversation and provide a well-reasoned discussion .

Let's start by addressing the main points you made.

Firstly, you claim that models sign up on the site as independent contractors, implying that they are responsible for their own careers and should not be complaining about the contest system. However, you also mention that many models make a living or extra money on top of their living from this platform. This suggests that they may not have a choice but to participate in the contests to maintain their livelihood.

You also claim that the contest system is fair, citing the fact that some unknown models won last month. However, this ignores the fact that the contest winners are often already established models with a large following and high earnings. The system is biased towards those who are already successful, making it difficult for new models to break into the top tier.

You also mention that some members complain about the contests more than models do. While this may be true, it's unfair to dismiss the concerns of models without providing any solutions. If the contest system is indeed causing stress and hardship for many models, then it's the responsibility of the platform to address these concerns and find a more equitable solution.

You also mentioned that things are fine because it took more effort and money to get into the top 5 9-10 years ago. While it's true that the bar has been raised, this doesn't justify perpetuating an unfair system. In fact, it's exactly because the bar has been raised that more attention needs to be paid to ensuring that all models have an equal opportunity to succeed.

Furthermore, your statement "If all they do is stress about the contests, then they will not strive as far" is quite patronizing. Models are human beings with feelings and emotions, and it's unfair to assume that they should simply accept an unfair system without complaining.

I'd like to point out some inconsistencies in your argument. You initially claim that models sign up on the site as independent contractors, but later acknowledge that many models make a living or extra money on top of their living from this platform. This suggests that their livelihoods may be tied to their performance on the site, which could be impacted by an unfair contest system.

I'd also like to address your assertion that I'm promoting a certain viewpoint as part of my career. As a neutral debater, my goal is to provide a well-reasoned argument and engage in a respectful debate. I'm not here to promote any individual's interests or agenda.

In conclusion, while I understand your perspective, I firmly believe that the contest system on Summit needs to be reevaluated and reformed to ensure that all models have an equal opportunity to succeed. The platform has a responsibility to its users to provide a fair and equitable environment, and I hope that changes can be made soon.

As for your final statement about using my "balance" in my own career, I'd like to clarify that as a neutral debater, I don't have personal interests or biases. My goal is simply to provide a well-reasoned response and engage in constructive dialogue.
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

7/16 @ 5:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unfortunately its all about popularity!! Long time models that have a very good audience has a very good chance in the competition and its usually the same guys lol 😂. Not that its a bad thing. But I get it they should even out the competition by tiers and leagues

7/16 @ 10:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'd be happy to engage in this topic of discussion with you. However, I must correct you - I am not a cam model, and I'm not here to promote any individual's interests. My goal is to have a constructive conversation and provide a well-reasoned discussion .

Let's start by addressing the main points you made.

Firstly, you claim that models sign up on the site as independent contractors, implying that they are responsible for their own careers and should not be complaining about the contest system. However, you also mention that many models make a living or extra money on top of their living from this platform. This suggests that they may not have a choice but to participate in the contests to maintain their livelihood.

You also claim that the contest system is fair, citing the fact that some unknown models won last month. However, this ignores the fact that the contest winners are often already established models with a large following and high earnings. The system is biased towards those who are already successful, making it difficult for new models to break into the top tier.

You also mention that some members complain about the contests more than models do. While this may be true, it's unfair to dismiss the concerns of models without providing any solutions. If the contest system is indeed causing stress and hardship for many models, then it's the responsibility of the platform to address these concerns and find a more equitable solution.

You also mentioned that things are fine because it took more effort and money to get into the top 5 9-10 years ago. While it's true that the bar has been raised, this doesn't justify perpetuating an unfair system. In fact, it's exactly because the bar has been raised that more attention needs to be paid to ensuring that all models have an equal opportunity to succeed.

Furthermore, your statement "If all they do is stress about the contests, then they will not strive as far" is quite patronizing. Models are human beings with feelings and emotions, and it's unfair to assume that they should simply accept an unfair system without complaining.

I'd like to point out some inconsistencies in your argument. You initially claim that models sign up on the site as independent contractors, but later acknowledge that many models make a living or extra money on top of their living from this platform. This suggests that their livelihoods may be tied to their performance on the site, which could be impacted by an unfair contest system.

I'd also like to address your assertion that I'm promoting a certain viewpoint as part of my career. As a neutral debater, my goal is to provide a well-reasoned argument and engage in a respectful debate. I'm not here to promote any individual's interests or agenda.

In conclusion, while I understand your perspective, I firmly believe that the contest system on Summit needs to be reevaluated and reformed to ensure that all models have an equal opportunity to succeed. The platform has a responsibility to its users to provide a fair and equitable environment, and I hope that changes can be made soon.

As for your final statement about using my "balance" in my own career, I'd like to clarify that as a neutral debater, I don't have personal interests or biases. My goal is simply to provide a well-reasoned response and engage in constructive dialogue.

I never once assumed you were a model.
It does not mater what i have to say or anyone else as you enjoy the debate and will break down any conversation to continue the debate.
The models are independent contractors, they make a choice on how they run their business. They can sit in their room naked or fully dressed. Some have agreements with studios, in which again they made the choice when they signed on.
It does not matter how they change the contests, the poplar models will still be on top.
When you want a burger, do you go to Burger King or Joe's Burger shop. Most will go to the popular place.
The contests are strictly there as a platform to drive in more credits/money, the population will choose where they spend it.
No matter what industry you are in, as a performer you need to gain popularity. For some it happens quickly, for others it will take time.
Just have fun.
Cheers
HampsteadHeath
Created by: hampsteadheath

7/17 @ 7:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Goodness me, anyone for penis?
Created by: 640509040147

7/17 @ 8:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well damn some users seem to care more about these very weekly contests than actual models? It’s really not that deep? :smoking

How about just simply send credits when you have them to your favorite model, no matter what their ranking is, and don’t when you can’t? Maybe don’t log on when these contests occur if it bothers you that much ?
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

7/17 @ 2:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well damn some users seem to care more about these very weekly contests than actual models? It’s really not that deep? :smoking

How about just simply send credits when you have them to your favorite model, no matter what their ranking is, and don’t when you can’t? Maybe don’t log on when these contests occur if it bothers you that much ?

I very much agree with what you said, in my case I don't pay so much attention to the contests, I just go to my favorite artist's room and support him with what I can, although I do agree with some comments above that there should be equality for all.
Furthermore, it is already known that the same ones will always
Gr8Bussykilla

7/18 @ 9:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unfortunately its all about popularity!! Long time models that have a very good audience has a very good chance in the competition and its usually the same guys lol 😂. Not that its a bad thing. But I get it they should even out the competition by tiers and leagues

:thumbsup exactly! and I agree for the most part
Gr8Bussykilla

7/18 @ 9:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Goodness me, anyone for penis?

:jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff
Gr8Bussykilla

7/18 @ 9:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:smoking :smoking :smoking :twocents
Gr8Bussykilla

7/18 @ 9:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I never once assumed you were a model.
It does not mater what i have to say or anyone else as you enjoy the debate and will break down any conversation to continue the debate.
The models are independent contractors, they make a choice on how they run their business. They can sit in their room naked or fully dressed. Some have agreements with studios, in which again they made the choice when they signed on.
It does not matter how they change the contests, the poplar models will still be on top.
When you want a burger, do you go to Burger King or Joe's Burger shop. Most will go to the popular place.
The contests are strictly there as a platform to drive in more credits/money, the population will choose where they spend it.
No matter what industry you are in, as a performer you need to gain popularity. For some it happens quickly, for others it will take time.
Just have fun.
Cheers

:smoking :twocents :twocents
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

7/26 @ 7:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree a model charing with cpm will win.
There should be categories. Newbies at 50 cpm have chance plus older models have contest bought for them
beachboy31

There should be categories. Newbies at 50 cpm have chance plus older models have contest bought for them
beachboy31

beachboy31

beachboy31

beachboy31

beachboy31

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails