User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

What members don't want to see...
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: What members don't want to see...
Created by: louisphillippe

10/29/19 @ 3:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:mad Other models coming and going out of the model's room chatting loudly and making funny remarks
in the background to the guy that is supposed to doing a show... :evil :evil Some rooms look like a mad
house because the "mystery" and atmosphere of the room are gone... :(
Just my :twocents
Tommy Mays
Created by: Tommy Mays

11/6/19 @ 11:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

you came in and the guy picked his nose? ahah

Tommy Mays
Created by: Tommy Mays

11/6/19 @ 11:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Mischief_Maker
Created by: mischief_maker

11/6/19 @ 6:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:mad Other models coming and going out of the model's room chatting loudly and making funny remarks
in the background to the guy that is supposed to doing a show... :evil :evil Some rooms look like a mad
house because the "mystery" and atmosphere of the room are gone... :(

This is often in the Bel Ami studios now. Elio Chalamet talking loudly to someone at the door. People popping into Freddy McQueen's room and making rude remarks or I have even seen one show where he was cleaning off himself and someone popped in to make him laugh. Mark Laysson having people walk around in the back of his room while he chats. When a model is trying to have a private moment and someone opens the door. When I see a model in one of their 5 basic rooms, usually I move on. A lot of their privates for the exorbitant price they try to charge are not private.

11/9/19 @ 7:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh or squeezed his pimples on the shoulders... :orglaugh :orglaugh It is funny yes,but not very polite or sexy... :thumbsup Another guy was trimming his toenails!! :angel WTF!! where do we stop??? :orglaugh

2/25/20 @ 3:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh :orglaugh I think it is time to thin the heard guys!!
I just waded through over 400 models to find not one of my favorite 5 stars models. :( :( Most of them tell me they are ready to pack it up and leave because their earnings have been :mad :mad very diminished by the constant wave of new un-experienced models that take away from their bread and butter. :( :( :mad :mad It seems quality and faithful services for 15 years or so is worth zilch while this illustrious company was built on their backs ( and ours). Why is it that there are so many Hispanic models?? :evil :evil The name of Flirt4Free
should be changed to Hispanicasareus.com... :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh I have nothing against Hispanics but enough is enough!! :thumbsup :thumbsup How about some more European guys???
:evil Ahhhh!!! I see the nay sayers rearing their head with "Oh no Louis P. all my models friends
are very happy and doing well!!" : :orglaugh
:orglaugh OMFG!! where the hell are we going like this guys?? :orglaugh :orglaugh I think the Californian management members are smoking too much of the wacky weed!! :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Anybody with me??? :thumbsup :thumbsup :orglaugh :orglaugh

gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

2/25/20 @ 9:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just waded through over 400 models to find not one of my favorite 5 stars models. :( :( Most of them tell me they are ready to pack it up and leave because their earnings have been :mad :mad very diminished by the constant wave of new un-experienced models that take away from their bread and butter. :( :( :mad :mad It seems quality and faithful services for 15 years or so is worth zilch while this illustrious company was built on their backs ( and ours). Why is it that there are so many Hispanic models?? :evil :evil The name of Flirt4Free
should be changed to Hispanicasareus.com... :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh I have nothing against Hispanics but enough is enough!! :thumbsup :thumbsup How about some more European guys???
:evil Ahhhh!!! I see the nay sayers rearing their head with "Oh no Louis P. all my models friends
:orglaugh OMFG!! where the hell are we going like this guys?? :orglaugh :orglaugh I think the Californian management members are smoking too much of the wacky weed!! :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

Why do you have to "wade through 400 models"? Don't you know how to make models your "favorites" to save wading through anything?
Your comments about Hispanic models are disgusting and of courser they have the usual "I have nothing against Hispanics but..."
Why don't you take your dissatisfaction and bigotry elsewhere, since this site so constantly displeases you?

Created by: gofish

2/25/20 @ 1:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Totally agree with what you have said. The performers that really made this site seem to have left and sorry [no offense], but what is with the South America model overload. They seem to have taken over the site and geez how many of them actually speak English. Yep FLIRT needs to step up to the plate and consider that good performers need to be rewarded for their efforts with something of a better pay scale.

2/25/20 @ 1:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why do you have to "wade through 400 models"? Don't you know how to make models your "favorites" to save wading through anything?
Your comments about Hispanic models are disgusting and of courser they have the usual "I have nothing against Hispanics but..."
Why don't you take your dissatisfaction and bigotry elsewhere, since this site so constantly displeases you?

Perhaps one has to WADE through so many performer merely because the FAV Performers has given up on the site. Oh and by the way each and every member on the site has value if they take the time to show their support for the performers of their choice
Created by: 640509040147

2/25/20 @ 2:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why is it that there are so many Hispanic models?? :evil :evil The name of Flirt4Free
should be changed to Hispanicasareus.com... :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh I have nothing against Hispanics but enough is enough!!

Huh? Unless you have some kind of broken filter that is blocking European models from your viewing page, you know damn well that half of them make up the majority of the site with other half being by Colombians/Latinos. If anything, it feels like North American models are the ones in sparse here.

Your comment about Hispanic models is prejudiced but then again, it isn't all too different from one you made nearly two years ago:

:mad :mad I click on my ONLY favorite category EUROMUSCLE and plenty of times
:evil :evil a guy listening to Colombian noisy loud music,chatting with friends off camera in Colombian accented
Spanish greets me with a "Hi baby :mad how are you papi chulo?? :orglaugh :orglaugh
I ask: :evil where are you?...answer: I'm in Antioquia..or Caratagena...or
Bogota :mad :mad in Colombia... :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
:evil How the hell do you get mixed up with EURO and muscle to
become European and you are Colombian??? :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
:orglaugh :orglaugh My preference is ONLY one!! (call
me narrow minded and prejudiced if you wish..)but I hate
to waste time...I have very little of it... :angel :angel
:thumbsup :thumbsup Nothing against Colombians,Panamanians,Venezuelans,
Brazilians or any other South/Central American nationalities but my preference
is of those Slavic and central European countries that I have
more in common with so... :guitar :guitar
If you are a so called "Latin" model please make it clear in your bio.
:angel Romanians,which I love, are considered Latin too!! :guitar :guitar
Geeezzz!!! what a mess.... :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
:drinkup Wonders never end!!! :guitar :guitar

Just my :twocents ... :drinkup .. :angel .. :thumbsup .. :winkwink .. :orglaugh .. :)

As gloababatrana mentioned, you can always use the Favorite feature that is offered to save you the trouble of hunting down whoever fits the mold of what you're looking for.

2/26/20 @ 1:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Huh? Unless you have some kind of broken filter that is blocking European models from your viewing page, you know damn well that half of them make up the majority of the site with other half being by Colombians/Latinos. If anything, it feels like North American models are the ones in sparse here.

:thumbsup Thank you for your constructive posting.You were absolutely right!! :) :) :thumbsup :thumbsup
Some kind of broken filter was blocking Euro/Asian/American models!! :thumbsup :thumbsup Now I can see a lot more of my liking :) :) :) Now I'm trying to make my "Favorites" thingy ma-gig to work too. :thumbsup :thumbsup :angel :angel
No more wading!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh and finally I can chat with the american guys too!! :angel :angel I thought
they were all gone forever... :drinkup :drinkup
Thanks again!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :drinkup :drinkup
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

2/26/20 @ 1:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perhaps one has to WADE through so many performer merely because the FAV Performers has given up on the site. Oh and by the way each and every member on the site has value if they take the time to show their support for the performers of their choice

These so-called FAV performers of yours left the site because their customers (you) wanted to sit around a chitchat instead of engage in fantasy sex. If your FAVs had made customers happy, they would have made more money and stayed. But who the heck even wants to see the same model in a sex setting who's been doing the same thing for 15 years? You and nobody else. Fish stink after 15 hours; 15 years is ludicrous. And another thing, complaining about too many Hispanic models from South America IS bigotry. If you don't like them, that's OK. Just move along. No need to complain about too many of them. Economics 101: supply and demand.

myelmo
Created by: myelmo

3/1/20 @ 7:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hi :) :) :)
TravisCarlton
Created by: traviscarlton

3/1/20 @ 7:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

These so-called FAV performers of yours left the site because their customers (you) wanted to sit around a chitchat instead of engage in fantasy sex. If your FAVs had made customers happy, they would have made more money and stayed. But who the heck even wants to see the same model in a sex setting who's been doing the same thing for 15 years? You and nobody else. Fish stink after 15 hours; 15 years is ludicrous. And another thing, complaining about too many Hispanic models from South America IS bigotry. If you don't like them, that's OK. Just move along. No need to complain about too many of them. Economics 101: supply and demand.

Agreed on all counts...even hot models who skyrocketed to stardom in a short time in the beginning have a burnout and plummet in just weeks or months unless a toy or new act is brought into the action and even then, this has it's longevity....fun until the next hot model comes on board. Even the biggest fans get bored and start to look elsewhere since the relationships here end with each climax. Everyone seeks new thrills.

On the other hand....LouisPhilippe, I am equally surprised and shocked at your statement of "too many Hispanic models". You are someone who I thought was a worldly person in these forums and who I thought viewed the world objectively. Even as a Caucasian, I am really startled by what you wrote.
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

3/1/20 @ 9:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Totally agree with what you have said. The performers that really made this site seem to have left and sorry [no offense], but what is with the South America model overload. They seem to have taken over the site and geez how many of them actually speak English.

In my experience, English fluency is just as high among South American models as European. The more important question would be, why do people think this kind of openly-expressed bigotry is acceptable?
TravisCarlton
Created by: traviscarlton

3/1/20 @ 10:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree HornySucker1. Their English fluency is better than a majority of the Russians and Eastern Europeans a lot of times.

3/4/20 @ 7:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

::quote_begins :

On the other hand....LouisPhilippe, I am equally surprised and shocked at your statement of "too many Hispanic models". You are someone who I thought was a worldly person in these forums and who I thought viewed the world objectively. Even as a Caucasian, I am really startled by what you wrote.

:thumbsup :thumbsup Glad to hear from you... :angel :angel As you could see by my original post what I said was extremely distorted and exaggerated :evil :evil I did say there were too many Hispanic models but I DID NOT SAY I wanted to send them to the ovens!! YESSSS!!! there are too many of them!! Would you go to an ice cream store with only 2 flavors???....lolol...I think by now most old time members know "The Librarian" that would dig up any possible comment you made and distort it to make you hang your head in shame ( may be he gets paid to keep the Status Quo??"... :orglaugh :orglaugh The other ones just love to wave their banners of "EQUALITY,FRATERNITY AND FREEDOM" to also be noticed and ride the Librarians coattails.....they are full of $$it!! :orglaugh :orglaugh The truth?? I don't give a damn!! :evil :evil But I do confess other crimes!! :I don't like women :guitar :guitar I don't like fat people,I don't like beards,I hate tattoos and I hate rude people..I don't like ch1ildren I don't like hairy guys!! :angel :angel
I do prefer Slavic models..SO???!! :angel :evil Do you like EVERYBODY??....lolol..of course not!! :thumbsup :winkwink Besides what we all post here are just OPINIONS not the Bill of Rights!! :drinkup :guitar :winkwink :mad I feel sorry for Fish and the other guys often criticized and beaten down by these bullies :angel :winkwink :orglaugh someone should put an end to their tirades... :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
:evil :evil You'll see what I mean... :orglaugh :orglaugh they are going to be up in arms against me once again!!! The Librarian don't like to be criticized or threaten by anyone!!!!!!!!!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh He is the KING here!!! :orglaugh
Thanks for your posting but I think I still remain classy and fair ( just my tastes are limited may be??) My best regard to you Travis. :thumbsup :angel
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

3/6/20 @ 1:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :thumbsup Glad to hear from you... :angel :angel As you could see by my original post what I said was extremely distorted and exaggerated :evil :evil I did say there were too many Hispanic models but I DID NOT SAY I wanted to send them to the ovens!! YESSSS!!! there are too many of them!! Would you go to an ice cream store with only 2 flavors???....lolol...I think by now most old time members know "The Librarian" that would dig up any possible comment you made and distort it to make you hang your head in shame ( may be he gets paid to keep the Status Quo??"... :orglaugh :orglaugh The other ones just love to wave their banners of "EQUALITY,FRATERNITY AND FREEDOM" to also be noticed and ride the Librarians coattails.....they are full of $$it!! :orglaugh :orglaugh The truth?? I don't give a damn!! :evil :evil But I do confess other crimes!! :I don't like women :guitar :guitar I don't like fat people,I don't like beards,I hate tattoos and I hate rude people..I don't like ch1ildren I don't like hairy guys!! :angel :angel
I do prefer Slavic models..SO???!! :angel :evil Do you like EVERYBODY??....lolol..of course not!! :thumbsup :winkwink Besides what we all post here are just OPINIONS not the Bill of Rights!! :drinkup :guitar :winkwink :mad I feel sorry for Fish and the other guys often criticized and beaten down by these bullies :angel :winkwink :orglaugh someone should put an end to their tirades... :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
:evil :evil You'll see what I mean... :orglaugh :orglaugh they are going to be up in arms against me once again!!! The Librarian don't like to be criticized or threaten by anyone!!!!!!!!!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh He is the KING here!!! :orglaugh
Thanks for your posting but I think I still remain classy and fair ( just my tastes are limited may be??) My best regard to you Travis. :thumbsup :angel

Good lord. Please get help quickly.

3/6/20 @ 11:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Boy louisphillippe after that message ya might have to hire some security. Heck consider the witness protection plan or something along them lines. Hot dang they are going to be after you from all sides. Lock all doors and HIDE.
Just kidding but boy you sure lay it on the line. More like a Flirt Chat ROAR
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

3/7/20 @ 1:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Boy louisphillippe after that message ya might have to hire some security. Heck consider the witness protection plan or something along them lines. Hot dang they are going to be after you from all sides. Lock all doors and HIDE.
Just kidding but boy you sure lay it on the line. More like a Flirt Chat ROAR
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

:orglaugh :orglaugh Better than security or locking the doors my friend GOFISH: I have the
best meanest and biggest team of lawyers anywhere in Earth!!! ....:orglaugh :orglaugh
:thumbsup :thumbsup Nobody can force me to like what I don't like!! :thumbsup :thumbsup
:evil :evil They claim to love the Hispanic models yet not one of them has tipped one in the
last month!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh
:angel :angel Call me crazy but there are men I don't feel attracted to,they DON'T TURN ME ON!!!!!!
Is that a crime??? :winkwink :winkwink
You are right. Sometimes these tired boring old forum needs a good ROAR...LMAO!!
Great grand-papa Louis used to tell me in French : "Sometimes you kick a wasps nest and
snakes come out " ROFLMAO!! so true!!! ;)))))
:orglaugh :orglaugh Nice to hear from you GOFISH!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup Don't let
them bully you!! :orglaugh :orglaugh

Sending big hugs :drinkup :angel :evil :thumbsup :thumbsup :orglaugh

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails