User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Eurovision Song Contest :)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Eurovision Song Contest :)
Created by: chrisdk

5/14/16 @ 2:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Are you ready, Flirt, for your first Eurovision with ME??? :)
26 artists tonight, 20 we saw already in the past week; but a lot more than just that of course.

LOL, the opening looks like a fashion from an office supplier :D.
WOW, what an amazing atmosphere :). And now for flat Swedish jokes :). They love their Petra. Well ... we love her, too.

01) Belgium - we start where we left the 2nd finale :), will be in the top 10
02) Czech Republic' - one of my fav's this year, strong, powerful voice, touching ballad
03) The Netherlands - OH MY F*ING GOD ... I want to marry this man ... AND I hope he wins, lol ... his dramatic pause is VERY brave in a TV show about sound, hehe
04) Azerbaijan - all the great songs are at the beginning it seems, she won't need a miracle to be on the leaderboard
05) Hungary - YES, yes, yes, I'd marry him, too
---- until now ALL super great songs ---- this is a great year for Eurovision!
06) Italy - not too exciting for me
07) Israel - best ballad this year, and my third husband, Hovi is not only made of stars, he IS a star :D
08) Bulgaria - powerful song, powerful performance, oh wow, okay, I see why Akim is rooting for her, wowowowow.
09) Sweden - interesting, but not outstanding song, Stockholm is singing with him, lol :D, the crowd in the hall loves him
10) Germany - BERLIN in the postcard ... that doesn't happen often, but the song ... WTF? bathroom break for me
11) France - Great song, hope he'll be top 5, not too many songs in a language different from English, this year
12) Poland - he is high with the bidders, I am jealous about his beautiful hair :).
13) Australia - I can't say often enough how great it is they even participate, but it ALSO is an amazing song, again :)

5/14/16 @ 4:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

2nd half of the performances.

14) Cyprus - they rock and I are in my top 5, a very strong performance, not enough rock on stage this year!
15) Serbia - at the bottom for me
16) Lithuania - at the bottom for me
17) Croatia - to me the real surprise this Eurovision, wins in the best dress(es) category :)
18) Russia - WINNER!!!! I am speechless, soooo awesome!
19) Spain - Finally :), I'd choosen a different song, but this one is great, too; many Spanish fans in the hall, hehe
20) Latvia - at the bottom for me
21) Ukraine - at the bottom for me, though an interesting song
22) Malta - another power ballad that should make it high in the ratings
23) Georgia - slightly ... no VERY psychadelic
24) Austria - The only song completely in French this year and soooo sweet. But sweet is not gonna win this year.
25) United Kingdom - not a good starting position I am afraid, please give those guys some points, okay?
26) Armenia - MY favorite song this year, starting last ... never a good position in Eurovision ...

Wonderful show so far.
All waiting for Justin Timberlake?? What's the interval act gonna be like??

Europe start voting now!

:) Okay, JT is not as bad as I feared.
Sweden should do this more often, lol, the moderation is groundbreaking.

And now for the second half of the show ... :drinkup :orglaugh yes yes, the voting takes as just as long as the singing :).

5/14/16 @ 6:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Poland has won the hearts of the people, Australia the hearts of the jury ...

And Ukraine wins the most sympathies from both jury and televotes, well done with this emotional and political song! :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup
Goodnight everybody, bye bye.
Akim X
Created by: Akim X

5/14/16 @ 8:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Poland has won the hearts of the people, Australia the hearts of the jury ...

And Ukraine wins the most sympathies from both jury and televotes, well done with this emotional and political song! :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup
Goodnight everybody, bye bye.

you had mistook Russia won hearts of people. But new system broke it all. Good that by this mistake has won great singer Jamala. I had been on her presantation of album at 2013 and have her disc with sign from those times - anybody jelious to me now? :evil :orglaugh
Johnny Fresh
Created by: Johnny Fresh

5/14/16 @ 9:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Are you ready, Flirt, for your first Eurovision with ME??? :)
26 artists tonight, 20 we saw already in the past week; but a lot more than just that of course.

LOL, the opening looks like a fashion from an office supplier :D.
WOW, what an amazing atmosphere :). And now for flat Swedish jokes :). They love their Petra. Well ... we love her, too.

01) Belgium - we start where we left the 2nd finale :), will be in the top 10
02) Czech Republic' - one of my fav's this year, strong, powerful voice, touching ballad
03) The Netherlands - OH MY F*ING GOD ... I want to marry this man ... AND I hope he wins, lol ... his dramatic pause is VERY brave in a TV show about sound, hehe
04) Azerbaijan - all the great songs are at the beginning it seems, she won't need a miracle to be on the leaderboard
05) Hungary - YES, yes, yes, I'd marry him, too
---- until now ALL super great songs ---- this is a great year for Eurovision!
06) Italy - not too exciting for me
07) Israel - best ballad this year, and my third husband, Hovi is not only made of stars, he IS a star :D
08) Bulgaria - powerful song, powerful performance, oh wow, okay, I see why Akim is rooting for her, wowowowow.
09) Sweden - interesting, but not outstanding song, Stockholm is singing with him, lol :D, the crowd in the hall loves him
10) Germany - BERLIN in the postcard ... that doesn't happen often, but the song ... WTF? bathroom break for me
11) France - Great song, hope he'll be top 5, not too many songs in a language different from English, this year
12) Poland - he is high with the bidders, I am jealous about his beautiful hair :).
13) Australia - I can't say often enough how great it is they even participate, but it ALSO is an amazing song, again :)

Johnny Fresh
Created by: Johnny Fresh

5/14/16 @ 9:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Who is excited about next month's Eurovision song contest?
43 countries - including AUSTRALIA for the 2nd time - competing, two packed semi-final shows, one awesome final, all in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2016. Where are all those crazy Australian fans? Are you ready?

Who are your favorite entries this year? What are winner songs for you?
How do you watch it? What do you do (food, drink, games) during the ESC nights? :drinkup

Lot's of upbeat songs this year.
Finland, Netherland, Russia, Armenia(!!!), Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, Belarus, Australia XOXOXO, and Belgium
are acts I am really looking forward to.

And you? All songs e.g. on the related channel under
https://www.youtube.com/user/eurovision
more info on eurovision.tv

Yours, an always excited
Chris

Actually i thought Australia will take a esc prize cause was very strong song.For sure evry countr hope to be a winner/ Russia ta all cocks and pusses symphaty no question Lazarev Sereja so sweet and hot and has a nice voice.Latvia was so fucking sexy/ Armena mmm Iveta/ Etc/ But thak you Guys we Won

5/15/16 @ 2:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It would be nice to know how our fellow North Americans liked it. Did you watch ALL of it or only the songs :)?
I've once been kicked out of a bar during the voting phase, because they had to close for the night :drinkup.

Justin Timberlake has clearly written ESC history with his contribution to the show!

If you are not convinced yet that the Eurovision Song Contest is one of the craziest events we celebrate here, search for Eurovision Bingo cards :winkwink, that's THE party/drinking game for viewers at home. :thumbsup

5/21/16 @ 11:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:) I am not watching Stephen Colbert regularly, so I just came across this bit on the 1st ever Eurovision broadcasted in the US. A few things would need correction and not all is funny to me, but on the whole, I found this rather cute.

6/2/16 @ 11:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This (American) "you Tubers" react to Eurovision video is very well put together (great facts collection and information for people who don't know it) and their different, genuine reactions are very cute. (Tyler Oakley is VERY cute :).)

I was laughing hard at the "Celine Dion look-a-like" ... "No, that IS Celine Dion" -- "?!??! NO WAY !??!"
DavidZZZZZZ
Created by: davidzzzzzz

7/8/16 @ 12:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My pick to win Eurovision 2016. It ended up in 184th place - it's like I'm psychic, or something.

7/8/16 @ 12:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My pick to win Eurovision 2016. It ended up in 184th place - it's like I'm psychic, or something.
184th place out of ... 26 in the finale??? huh?? o.O ??

She was AMAZING!!! Loved that spacy dress and here voice is too avant-garde for this :winkwink.

9/11/16 @ 6:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

After Eurovision is before Eurovision.

The ESC'2017 will take place in Kyiv. First artists and songs are expected to leak in November!
:party :guitar
Who is excited? Who is going:)? And who thinks trouble is ahead at the Russian/Ukrainian cultural border???
Jake Newman
Created by: Jake Newman

9/11/16 @ 3:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Croatia was my fave this year - loved the live performance
Russia was catchy enough
Armenia and Ukraine had nice lyric entries

We should arrange to meet in Kiev next year performers and fans
I'm thinking seriously to attend

@IamJakeNewman

9/12/16 @ 12:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I want to, I WANT TO. I never went to Eurovision live. It's TIME!!!! :guitar :guitar :guitar
Dwayne Pearson
Created by: Dwayne Pearson

9/14/16 @ 7:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well said Johnny! and yes, the Russian singer is soooo dreamy ... :angel

OMG. Romania was disqualified :offtopic.

Romania is number one ! :)
Created by: masturbreal

9/14/16 @ 11:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I want to, I WANT TO. I never went to Eurovision live. It's TIME!!!! :guitar :guitar :guitar

There is a chance to go, Chris :guitar ....and not alone :orglaugh

9/17/16 @ 6:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is a chance to go, Chris :guitar ....and not alone :orglaugh
You know I was avoiding going to Stockholm last year because I knew you were there :P

9/17/16 @ 7:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You know I was avoiding going to Stockholm last year because I knew you were there :P

so........that was the reason :(
but now...we know better each other :orglaugh

3/22/18 @ 3:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Eurovision!
Yes, it's that time of the year again :). This time from beautiful Lisbon.

Who are your favorites? Who's the cutest singer, who's the most beautiful, who's got the most powerful voice/song/message? Who's the craziest? Who's won your heart and/or vote?

This is gonna be an amazing show this year! :guitar

3/24/18 @ 2:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

is it true that i see your name here?????

Eurovision is always a great show......hope can stay there again...

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails