User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Most ripped athletic/muscular guy on site
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Most ripped athletic/muscular guy on site
MuscleLoverBear
Created by: muscleloverbear

10/31/11 @ 5:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I recently found another very ripped muscled guy

Sean Holmes

WOW, he is gorgeous. Saw a group chat with him and watched two VODs of him. Damn, he is a muscle dream...! :) I can only highlight his long muscle between his legs. Very, very hot indeed...! :jerkoff

Here is a link to Sean's last year Feature Show:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/3375449/

Have fun! :)

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

11/2/11 @ 11:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hello Lovers of ripped muscled guys

Look what I found today: :)

Antonio Muscled

This hot hunk is very, very sexy. I saw a nice, short cum shot VOD of him....! :) :jerkoff

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/3273685/

Have fun! :)

MLB

PS: Am I the only one posting, reading and viewing this thread? lol I so like talking to myself since I was a child. :)
AJsexxx
Created by: ajsexxx

11/2/11 @ 11:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, Muscle, i guess u know my answer. ahah
Aaron is the best ;)

MuscleLoverBear

11/2/11 @ 11:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, Muscle, i guess u know my answer. ahah
Aaron is the best ;)

Hey AJSexxx! :)

Have you hold him in a private today for sooo long. :)

We need to arrange the tag team mission on Aaron. lol

Have fun, my friend

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

11/7/11 @ 9:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Guys,

another model, that has been online for two years now, I think, and has completely passed my attention is

Dafydd

a hot stud from Europe (Bulgaria, I think). He has a very ripped built, steel abs and great pecs and guns. OH, did I mention his hard long cock? I think, he needed a weapons license for using it. Hope its still valid...! :)

The VODs I have seen so far are very, very hot and so was his party chat yesterday.

So many new things to find here on f4f...!

Have fun guys

MLB

Actually, he is a hot romanian stud and he gives a great, great show. :) I only say: hands free cum shot. :)

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/4701089/

have fun! :jerkoff

MLB
aaron216
Created by: aaron216

11/8/11 @ 4:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For my taste, it's Albertinos. This Serbian Stud has amazing pecs, abs, shoulders and is just such a sweetheart.

I didn't even know I liked Serbians until I met him :orglaugh
Chris Aron
Created by: Chris Aron

12/1/11 @ 3:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are so many beautiful men here on this site. :jerkoff

For each taste are at least a dozen of hot, sexy and georgeous studs online. But most of the posts I have seen so far are mostly on Twinks or Skinny guys. Not that I complain, for example Lance A is devine and sexy as hell hottie, but I would like to add another category:

Ripped Athletic or muscle Hotties! hm, I like them so much. Looking at the their flexing muscles, their ripped physics, it makes me nervous...! :thumbsup

The atletic guys I have met (and can without a doubt recommend) myself so far are:

Bizzon
Chris Aron
Johnny_N

They are fantastic and I like visiting them for a great show. Really hard ripped physic in general, but especially the Abs. So sexy...! :)

On the big, muscular guys, I have enjoyed so far and can only recommend as well are

Robert Axel (but, he was only a few days online, not on since 1.5 months :( )
Ben_Andrews
Amazing Erick and
Aaron Best (of course!!! :) )

I am in love with their big guns, their hot pecs and abs. And they proof, that you can be big and ripped the same time...! hmmmm Not only that I like to watch them, I would like to wrestle them and ....! The rest is for my fantasy only...! lol

Here you find my problem: I am not able to decide, which one fits my own category for me. Assistance please...! :winkwink

And you? Which Atletic and Muscular Guys do you like? I am looking forward to have your feedback and maybe can find some more opportunity...! :)

Thanks for reading my post...

MLB

hehe :) tnx my friend. im happy to see my name here
kisses
MuscleLoverBear

12/4/11 @ 3:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello most ripped athletic/muscular guy Followers! :)

After a lot of searching and testing, I found another sizzling hot guy for our little thread here:

A muscled hotbody from Australia, still in his 1. week, and his name is

Jason Stark

Well, let me tell you: He is fantastic. Great muscles, hard abs, a sizzling hot bubble butt and a mighty dick that shoots big bullets. Unfortunatly, he has roomates, so his audio is still just moaning and grunting. Nevertheless, very hot indeed. PERIOD :thumbsup :jerkoff

To proof my point, I enclose my show with him:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/4784927/

Give him a try, he is a really hot, you won't be disappointed. :thumbsup

Your friendly

MLB
Created by: phil_usa

12/4/11 @ 9:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...MLB, Jason currently has limited access to his VOD's, we are unable to view them at this time :(
MuscleLoverBear

12/4/11 @ 12:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...MLB, Jason currently has limited access to his VOD's, we are unable to view them at this time :(

Thanks Phil for making me aware of that.

Sorry guys, but he might, not that I wish for that, drop out and so you will enjoy it. Or better, go to his room and see for yourself. I am planning right now on a roleplay with him...! lol

Again, thanks Phil

Have fun

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

12/5/11 @ 10:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Guys!

I think, I would like to bring one of my guys on again:

Chris Aron

He did the third show for me when I joined in June this year, and since then, I have seen his VODs, nowadays his group and party chats, and the VIP VODs too. I am still so hooked with him, cause he got bigger muscles over that half a year, he got the HD cam and a mic too. :) So besides him being a delicious, very hot muscled Athlete, he can proof it now also with a sexy voice and in a lot better quality than ever. And he has such a sweet accent and is still a little bit shy with his english. :) so cute...!!!

Still, I will enclose you the show he did for me, cause I need to have a new show with him soon, but did not do it yet..! lol

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/shows/4183923/

Be nice to him, cause he is a very sexy sweetheart. :)

Have fun guys

MLB
Chris Aron
Created by: Chris Aron

12/6/11 @ 10:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:D:D:D tnx MLB its a big surprise for me to see my name here :)

respect at all
Jason Stark
Created by: Jason Stark

12/7/11 @ 1:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Likewise MLB, thanks for the mention! I had a LOT of fun, and can't wait for the next round!

MuscleLoverBear

12/7/11 @ 2:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:D:D:D tnx MLB its a big surprise for me to see my name here :)

respect at all

You are welcome Chris and I only tell it like I see it. :)

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

12/7/11 @ 2:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Likewise MLB, thanks for the mention! I had a LOT of fun, and can't wait for the next round!

Hi Jason,

you are welcome too. :) I hope, you have lifted now the blocking of your VODs, so that all others can see for themselves and review what I was telling here. You are amazing, Jason. :) And yes, i can't wait for a second round myself :jerkoff

Have fun

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

9/24/12 @ 8:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Everyone,

long time no see. :) But, in the department of hot ripped athletic or muscled guys, we have a lot to add to this list:

- Balton

A gorgeous, tall, lean muscled russian Model. His body makes me lose focus on the chat and what i wanted to do the next minute. Halleluja, that guy is fucking ripped, and chiseled, and toned, and cut, and...! Well, you get the idea. :) And since his first show a while ago, his english has gotten better :) Enjoy this outstanding hot muscled model.

- Saxie

I sure need not to explain who Saxie is or why he had left for quite a while. But I will point out that he is a great and handsome man, with a body to die for and a whits, that makes me laugh big time. He speaks his mind, he flirts and he gives a great show. :) He is an overall sexual being and I love spending time in his room. Take him private folks, he will not disappoint

- Chad Fox

I admit, I am not sure that Chad was not mentioned earlier. In case he was not, Chad is a smoking hot guy of an early age (to avoid the blocked y o u n g), who lets the air sizzle in his room and makes you hot far beyond deep fried chicken. I love his generous attitude, his smoking hot athletic body and his dazzling smile. If you have not spend time with him, take that as your next agenda point.

- Johnny Costa

A well manored, beautiful man, with a hard muscled body, an impressive dick and a deadly smile. I love his hair...! LOL Even though, he is caming with a regular cam, a show with him will make the air flicker anyhow. An HD cam would not do any good. :D Well, he is a little shy, poor straight guy, but he is horny, he is sexy and he loves to cum and show his "private" parts in private shows. :) Visit him.

Well, I know of a lot more gorgeous guys, who would just fit 100 % in this thread. But for now, I will leave that additional information to you guys. I hope, you like my new selection, in addition to all other guys that have been mentioned by a lot of members and me before.

Big Hug to all of you

MLB
Created by: louisphillippe

9/26/12 @ 2:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup ESMOND:

A Slovak body builder,kick boxer and heavy weight lifter of international acclaim.
A massive, well developed and chiseled body with a super handsome face and a great funny
and friendly personality. :)
He also speaks Czech,English and German very well.
:winkwink ( Check out that bubble butt, awesome lats and pecs!!! :hitit
Created by: phil_usa

9/26/12 @ 10:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Genesis J, is a real hot new one with a great body and personality. :) :angel
MuscleLoverBear

11/13/18 @ 3:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, its only been 3 years that I wasn't on flirt and no-one found any new model to fin int that topic since then? lol can't believe that a second.

Just to throw in some new names:
Ethan Opry
Sven Basquiat
Paul Morisette
And I hope there are still people using the forums and reply. Let the games begin :evil
Brett025
Created by: brett025

11/13/18 @ 4:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Steve Rich is a Russian muscle god to check out.
Paul Cassidy and Noah Cavill, well nearly every belami model qualifies :winkwink

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails