User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Fan Club Thoughts
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Fan Club Thoughts
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

12/18/17 @ 1:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been in many Fan Clubs. I never really stay. The only benefit is that I'm a different color when I get in someone's chatroom.
However, I see that Fan Clubs CAN offer a lot: special videos on the Fan Club website, Fan Club only shows, discounts on VODs, other stuff I don't know about?
Usually the website content is old/not updated, the private Fan Club shows are with models who charge 500-1,000/month, 5% discounts on VODs aren't REALLY discounts so I'm not incentivized to watch them.
Are there any models who run successful Fan Clubs with lots of repeat Fans?
Are you trying to at least work the Fan Club angle?
For other members, what makes a good Fan Club to you?
Created by: twixel

12/18/17 @ 1:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Currently I am only in one fan club but I have been in a few.

Here is what I like about the current fan club I am in and have been a member for awhile.
- The color coding in open chat is nice, fan club members stand out
- The exclusive content, currently has 20 videos and over 200 photos.
- The follow back on social media and being able to DM, getting updates from the model
- You also have a fan club wall to communicate with other fan members and the model (but doesn't seem to be used anymore)
- Fan Club only shows, my favorite ones are where we have Happy Hour and just chat to get to know one another and catch up on life. There have been some really hot club shows as well.

I think the model uses fan club well, we wouldn't be known as the Crew if it was not a strong following.

With that being said, that is my opinion of why I like the club membership. Everyone needs to decide for themselves if it is worth the monthly fee. Some members are willing to pay 1000 credits a month just to have the standout color in the room with no club content, it is all up to your preference and your support for that model.
Daniel Almonte
Created by: Daniel Almonte

12/18/17 @ 2:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My fanclub is empty and the only time anyone registered was when I used to use the fancub members only video login. So only those in my fanclub could see me. But it quickly got lonely with just 1 fanclub member that was hardly ever online, so I just switched it back to open chat after 30 minutes. As he said, there has to be incentive to join. If you had a strong following then I can see that working for you, with fanclub members only shows probably. I imagine it will quickly become obsolete, the same way the pink little sticks up the bum have made actual conversation obsolete.
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

12/19/17 @ 6:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great replies, guys!
For me, the monthly Fan Club show would be the biggest draw.
Many of the Fan clubs only offer a 5% discount on shows. There's a 'Make Me an Offer' button that can do better than that.
Also, "5%" is confusing. If it were "20 cpm less" or in some cpm measurement, that might might more sense.
In any case, definitely the Fan Club Show would be the biggest draw. A really well maintained Fan Club website would be the next biggest draw.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails