User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Size Matters
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Size Matters
Created by: z-money

1/21/18 @ 7:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Slightly misleading subject.... :winkwink

Not looking for debate on whether actual size matters for pleasure, but I'm getting more and more irked by the mismatch between how big guys are saying their dick is on their profile and reality. Do some countries measure from hole to hole or what!? :orglaugh I look at the profile out of curiosity, but size won't prevent me from visiting a guy. I'm not a size queen, but I find it very annoying to see 18+ cm on a guy's profile only to discover that they're more like 12-14 and barely popping out of their hand when they jerk. If members see a size advertised on the profile and use that to base their decision on tipping for flashes or contributing to goals, etc, that's a problem.

I just imagine the profile being created and models thinking "no one will notice." :smoking :orglaugh Check out the "Monster Cock" category and see how many actual monsters you find. Flirt's management of categories is another topic entirely. *eyeroll*

Truth in advertising is important to me, I guess.....or maybe I'm just grouchy today.....
Created by: tickler_puck

1/21/18 @ 1:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not looking for debate on whether actual size matters for pleasure, but I'm getting more and more irked by the mismatch between how big guys are saying their dick is on their profile and reality. Do some countries measure from hole to hole or what!? :orglaugh I look at the profile out of curiosity, but size won't prevent me from visiting a guy. I'm not a size queen, but I find it very annoying to see 18+ cm on a guy's profile only to discover that they're more like 12-14 and barely popping out of their hand when they jerk. If members see a size advertised on the profile and use that to base their decision on tipping for flashes or contributing to goals, etc, that's a problem.

I just imagine the profile being created and models thinking "no one will notice." :smoking :orglaugh Check out the "Monster Cock" category and see how many actual monsters you find. Flirt's management of categories is another topic entirely. *eyeroll*

Truth in advertising is important to me, I guess.....or maybe I'm just grouchy today.....

I'm 10" if I measure from my SPINE! Sometimes I wonder if this isn't a F4F measuring standard. :)

steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

1/21/18 @ 7:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

... barely popping out of their hand when they jerk.

Bless your heart, they can't help it; they just have big hands.
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

1/22/18 @ 10:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I share this frustration. I'm not concerned about their farm back home. I said "Cock size" not "Rooster size."
We need to get a hashtag #UseMeasuringTape started on Twitter! :bulb
Enzo Ferari
Created by: Enzo Ferari

1/22/18 @ 11:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ask support f4f, may be they will help and will fix BIO of man who like to lie about his size :)

1/22/18 @ 2:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can always count on the comedians to appear and give me a laugh! :orglaugh
Created by: ronnie-uk

1/22/18 @ 10:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can always count on the comedians to appear and give me a laugh! :orglaugh

I liked the fun replies too, Z-Money, but I think I understand your comment. This is a fairly important issue for the Flirt4Free site, and not to be dismissed lightly. We don't want this to escalate to the point where "everyone does it".

If performers tell lies about their cock sizes it raises questions about whether the performers are honest and can be trusted. That reduces the chances of a performer building up a loyal fan base.

Also, it can be very awkward and embarrassing for performers in party chat when they reveal their so-called "monster" cock and get a number of hostile comments. This can be unpleasant for all, and spoils the mood of the party.

The performers might also get a number of negative (one star) reviews.

On a lighter note, it has been suggested in the past that the site needs an Official Measurer of Cocks. I even applied for the job myself, and was told that someone would "reach out to me". I'm still waiting... :winkwink

1/23/18 @ 1:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I liked the fun replies too, Z-Money, but I think I understand your comment. This is a fairly important issue for the Flirt4Free site, and not to be dismissed lightly. We don't want this to escalate to the point where "everyone does it".

If performers tell lies about their cock sizes it raises questions about whether the performers are honest and can be trusted. That reduces the chances of a performer building up a loyal fan base.

Also, it can be very awkward and embarrassing for performers in party chat when they reveal their so-called "monster" cock and get a number of hostile comments. This can be unpleasant for all, and spoils the mood of the party.

The performers might also get a number of negative (one star) reviews.

On a lighter note, it has been suggested in the past that the site needs an Official Measurer of Cocks. I even applied for the job myself, and was told that someone would "reach out to me". I'm still waiting... :winkwink

Whenever I have encountered this, I just leave the room immediately, for the reasons you mentioned. The funny thing is, the models that I have seen with this problem are relatively popular ones, so it appears the "fans" are either not reading the profile, don't care about the discrepancy, or like the model too much to bring it up. I'll give models the benefit of the doubt in thinking that they just didn't measure when they made their profiles and guestimated. I don't think it's uncommon for men to think they're bigger than they really are.
It also appears that some studios (I know of one) put a measurement without actually asking their new model about size. I discovered this when I noticed that every model from that studio had the same measurement! :orglaugh AND it was the opposite of "you're smaller than you say." At least two models were bigger than listed and ended up having to change the profile.
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

1/23/18 @ 4:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Among the stupid things customers ask is "how big is your cock?" They often ask when they are looking right at it. If you can see it, you can see how big it looks. This is a fantasy sex site. It does not matter how big the model says it is, nor does it matter how big it really is. What's important is how big it appears to be. If somebody's dick doesn't look big enough, why does it matter how big he says it is? Just move on to the next room.

Roblek
Created by: roblek

1/23/18 @ 4:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol, models lie about EVERYTHING on their profiles. You think they are all gay? or have big cocks? or have the fantasies and fetishes they stipulate on their bios? Come on man, none of these models are honest about anything, they are just actors :orglaugh

1/23/18 @ 10:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is a fantasy sex site. It does not matter how big the model says it is, nor does it matter how big it really is.

Ok, you continue to enjoy fantasy phantom dick then...? The fantasy is the experience. A fake personality? Sure. Fake desire? Yeah, ok. But if the profile says what can be expected with them, then that's not delivered in private, that's what I'm talking about.

lol, models lie about EVERYTHING on their profiles. You think they are all gay? or have big cocks? or have the fantasies and fetishes they stipulate on their bios? Come on man, none of these models are honest about anything, they are just actors :orglaugh

We're talking about two different things here...

carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

1/24/18 @ 1:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ok, you continue to enjoy fantasy phantom dick then...?

I didn't say anything about phantom dick (whatever that might be). The people who come to this site to jerk off are engaging in fantasy sex. 99% of these customers wouldn't ever be able to get their favorite model in bed, but in this fantasy world, they certainly fantasize about it...and jerk to their fantasy. If the model says his dick is 12 inches, but it looks like seven inches and you like the way his dick looks, why bother to agitate over facts?
Created by: gofish

1/24/18 @ 2:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sort of in agreement with Carbon....if it is all about the size of the guys dick then perhaps the viewer needs to rethink why they are on the site. As for those errors on the BIO page well think they call that FUFFING or something a long those lines.
If the performer make you laugh and feel good no matter what the size is then he really did his job. :winkwink :winkwink

1/26/18 @ 7:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sort of in agreement with Carbon....if it is all about the size of the guys dick then perhaps the viewer needs to rethink why they are on the site. As for those errors on the BIO page well think they call that FUFFING or something a long those lines.
If the performer make you laugh and feel good no matter what the size is then he really did his job. :winkwink :winkwink

You really didn't read what was written. This is entirely about "Don't p!ss on my leg and tell me it's raining" for me, and when what you're saying is blatantly false, it's more like "Don't p!ss on my leg and tell me I p!ssed myself."
:winkwink :orglaugh
Diablee7111
Created by: diablee7111

1/28/18 @ 11:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Z has some of the best posts - I think you are addressing a larger issue - don’t assume any reality when you enter the site - many many models say many things - you can’t always distinguish fantasy and role play from reality and that includes measurements. D
Created by: t.bird

3/10/18 @ 2:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They might using cm

Created by: chrisdk

3/16/18 @ 2:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

WHAT?? Still waiting? Who's ass to I have to kick?? This is clearly your honour ronnie! :twocents
Victoria_Valkyre
Created by: victoria_valkyre

3/17/18 @ 9:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Totally agree with you! I don't care what kinda cocks other people like. I like em big. And theres a reason they state cock size in the bio. Its not so that everyone should lie about it. If the model is small dicked but places himself in the monster cock category, then its nothing but a scam. If size doesn't matter, why is it stated in the bio? And why do so many model lie about it, and never the other way (saying its smaller than it really is)?

Worst and most extreme example Ive come across is Josh Palmer. Dont know if hes active here anymore, but he was seemingly doing very well. Hes got a great face and body, but an absolutely ridiculous dick. Worst part was he was so arrogant and cocky as well, claiming he had a 7-8 inch cock. He'd have a hard time getting to 4" lol :orglaugh :orglaugh
Asti
Created by: asti

3/17/18 @ 11:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

he was so arrogant and cocky as well

Redundancy, it's never used enough...actually it is because, well, that's what it means. :bulb :helpme cocky means arrogant. :orglaugh

Vick, it was bad enough form calling out the performer in his open room while he was in a show (on the occasion I observed) but doing it here, months later, for another audience; seems vindictive. :evil Why, because he stretched the truth? :winkwink Nothing that hasn't happened here before and certainly not deserving a renewed attack. Hell, a lot of information in any models' bios is fabricated. They'll tell you so. If that is what annoyed you, visiting sites like this will only set you on edge.
As for arrogant, I visited his room a few times and never found him to be. Maybe he was to you, because of how you spoke of him. Why did you visit him at all? If you like 'em big and he wasn't, why waste your time?
I'll give ya this. Your choice of words...using COCKY to describe someone less endowed. It seems a little off. :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
MissValeria765
Created by: missvaleria765

3/18/18 @ 4:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Totally agree with you! I don't care what kinda cocks other people like. I like em big. And theres a reason they state cock size in the bio. Its not so that everyone should lie about it. If the model is small dicked but places himself in the monster cock category, then its nothing but a scam. If size doesn't matter, why is it stated in the bio? And why do so many model lie about it, and never the other way (saying its smaller than it really is)?

Worst and most extreme example Ive come across is Josh Palmer. Dont know if hes active here anymore, but he was seemingly doing very well. Hes got a great face and body, but an absolutely ridiculous dick. Worst part was he was so arrogant and cocky as well, claiming he had a 7-8 inch cock. He'd have a hard time getting to 4" lol :orglaugh :orglaugh

I read the first post in this thread and immediately thought of Josh Palmer as well :orglaugh
I was shocked by the size when I saw it first time also, but I decided to have a little fun with it instead. Was rather fun to do a bit of sph on him. Seems he doesn't like to have his lil "manhood" ridiculed so he cut the show short after about 5 minutes lol. Before anyone judge me, when he writes 19 cm in his bio and he struggles to make it half of that(!) he should expect it!

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails