User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

So Many Pictures
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: So Many Pictures
Created by: gofish

1/24/18 @ 2:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have to wonder why do some performers post so many pictures. Many seem to be duplicates of each other and OMG what is with the complete nude pictures? Geez can see why some of the viewers make such requests to see everything in the open chat room.
Something seems to be lost here...where is the tease....where is the flirt?
Have to say thank heavens there are a number of performers who stand their ground, engage in conversation and YES do a bit of flirting a long the way.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Roblek
Created by: roblek

1/24/18 @ 11:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh my GOD! NUDE pictures? On this site, the holy of holies of moral righteousness? What is the world coming to?
Created by: z-money

1/24/18 @ 11:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh my GOD! NUDE pictures? On this site, the holy of holies of moral righteousness? What is the world coming to?

:orglaugh :guitar
Summary: Too many pictures and not enough talking. Color me shocked, Fish!

1/25/18 @ 12:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

HA HA HA HA :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
JJinUK
Created by: jjinuk

1/25/18 @ 5:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Links to the same topic you started already, good replies in each too bad their not all together for better reference.

https://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=24307&num_posts=7
https://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=23381&num_posts=6

1/25/18 @ 6:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Links to the same topic you started already, good replies in each too bad their not all together for better reference.

https://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=24307&num_posts=7
https://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=23381&num_posts=6

Hey JJinUK thanks for the heads up on that. So easy to forget and get carried away.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

1/28/18 @ 3:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Clearly you're new here. GoFish and like 3 other people hate nudity. We have no idea why. Apparently they have some "socially appropriate decorum" fantasy which gets ruined. We're not sure exactly.
In any case, they like telling the rest of us how the rest of the site should be run ... like it was back in 1809 when Flirt was just drawings of women's ankles. Modestly covered ankles of course.
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

1/28/18 @ 8:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have to wonder why do some performers post so many pictures. Many seem to be duplicates of each other and OMG what is with the complete nude pictures? Geez can see why some of the viewers make such requests to see everything in the open chat room.
Something seems to be lost here...where is the tease....where is the flirt?
Have to say thank heavens there are a number of performers who stand their ground, engage in conversation and YES do a bit of flirting a long the way.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

i think we need more nude MODELS and more nude pictures on here:evil
Created by: z-money

1/28/18 @ 10:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Clearly you're new here. GoFish and like 3 other people hate nudity. We have no idea why. Apparently they have some "socially appropriate decorum" fantasy which gets ruined. We're not sure exactly.
In any case, they like telling the rest of us how the rest of the site should be run ... like it was back in 1809 when Flirt was just drawings of women's ankles. Modestly covered ankles of course.

:orglaugh :guitar :orglaugh :guitar
Listen...I understand the enjoyment of the right group of people having a good time/chat while in a model's room, but this idea and insistence on returning to the good ole days when models were fully clothed or only teasing while everyone just chatted it up (and likely didn't spend a dime) is just....hilarious to me, for reasons that I won't put out in the forum. :winkwink :orglaugh
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

1/28/18 @ 1:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh :guitar :orglaugh :guitar
Listen...I understand the enjoyment of the right group of people having a good time/chat while in a model's room, but this idea and insistence on returning to the good ole days when models were fully clothed or only teasing while everyone just chatted it up (and likely didn't spend a dime) is just....hilarious to me, for reasons that I won't put out in the forum. :winkwink :orglaugh

the good old days like when one of the best models who has ever been on this site would cum for any member in open chat for 250 credits may my friend from Canada r.i.p.
:jerkoff
Created by: 640509040147

1/28/18 @ 1:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I actually like when models have multiple photos on their profile, more so when there are some who have been using the same picture for over two years...

Complete nude photos? Where are these pictures? I've seen semi-nude ones at best but it all goes back to the that sex sells. Now, I'm not saying I oppose these kind of pictures but any time I see an attractive guy in a suited/elegant photo I be sure to do a double take
:winkwink
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

1/28/18 @ 2:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I actually like when models have multiple photos on their profile, more so when there are some who have been using the same picture for over two years...

Complete nude photos? Where are these pictures? I've seen semi-nude ones at best but it all goes back to the that sex sells. Now, I'm not saying I oppose these kind of pictures but any time I see an attractive guy in a suited/elegant photo I be sure to do a double take
:winkwink

Multiple profile pics are all right when they are at least somewhat different (including zoom ins and zoom outs), but I think what gofish is referring to is when the model has 2 (sometimes more) pics that are almost 100% identical, with only the smallest of changes between the two (like just a very slightly different head angle). For example, some of the large photos posted on the profiles for Johnny Lovee (167) and Andrew Frox (125) are virtually identical. In most cases, though, I think it may be the studios that upload all the pics from the photo shoots rather than the models. On the other hand, you have Stefano, who has a lot of pics on his profile (104), but they are all noticeably different in content and in pose.

https://www.flirt4free.com/photos/guys/johnny-lovee/
https://www.flirt4free.com/photos/guy s/andrew-frox/
https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/stefano/photos.php
Asti
Created by: asti

1/29/18 @ 8:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, if a performer is in a studio that studio is more than likely what compiles the profile page for the model. I don't see a problem with photos they are advertisement for the performers, false or accurate. Repetitive pics may be annoying, so we ignore the duplicate. :thumbsup I like it when multiple performers have the same photo found on the internet in their profiles. It can only be one of them and often is none.
steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

1/29/18 @ 5:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why would you object to the volume of nude photos on a fantasy sex site? Who cares if Joe Hotass Model posts 80 photos of his butt? There is no requirement to click on all of them.

1/29/18 @ 5:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One might think not a big deal with the posting of so many picture, but you have to keep in mind that each and every picture takes up space on the flirt servers. Don't need these servers to crash.
Plus keep in mind there are some very talented performers who really put a lot of effort into the pictures they post and often in a very creative way. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Danny Grant
Created by: Danny Grant

1/29/18 @ 6:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ohh yes, he is new for sure, i bet that s why he doesn t know what people likes here lol
Created by: ronnie-uk

1/29/18 @ 8:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

you have to keep in mind that each and every picture takes up space on the flirt servers. Don't need these servers to crash

Sorry, gofish. That is a very poor point, which weakens your case.

JJinUK helpfully pointed out (post #5) that you had raised this same topic in 2016 and 2017. In the 2017 topic I pointed out that pictures take up very little storage space compared with VODs.

It is rather annoying when you keep repeating the same points over and over again. Even more annoying when you don't appear to read and take on board comments made by other members.

Here are some facts:

1. the average photoshoot picture on this site is about 0.05 to 0.1 MB

2. there are 180,000 pictures in the Photo Archive

3. these take up about 9 to 18 GB of storage

4. the average 5 minute VOD on this site is about 25 to 50 MB (500 times more than a pic)

5. one performer alone has an amazing 16,000 party chat VODs currently available (*)

6, these take up about 400 to 800 GB of storage (assuming each VOD is only 5 minutes long)

7. so one single performer's party VOD collection is at least 40 times more than the entire Photo Archive

8. there are several thousand performers on the site

I hope that is helpful, and settles that particular point.

Having said that, I said in your previous versions of this topic that I agree that it is unnecesary for performers or studios to upload lots of near-identical photos from a single photoshoot. No argument there.

I also broadly agree that there is too much free nudity, although for opposite reasons to you.

In your many topics and posts you have pushed the "personality more important than physical beauty" and "nice words more important than tips" line. You are happy to chat to performers without seeing them perform. That is your personal approach to the site, which you are entitled to. But not to expect everyone to do the same. That has produced predictable responses from Z-Money, FC and others.

As I pay a monthly site membership fee I can see as much nudity as I like in the VODs of my 500+ private shows and the 200 free daily VODs. But I do like to see nudity after the show starts, rather than at the very beginning. So I support "no free nudity" from a different viewpoint.

Oh, and I absolutely loved the wonderful, varied photo collection of current Bitcoin pin-up boy Antonio Valentini before he left the site. He included just 2 or 3 naked photos. Lovely :angel :angel :angel

(*) I mentioned this in the General Discussions forum. Members were complaining about individual private show VODs being purged. I said that Party and Group show VODs could be purged. They take up a vast amount of storage space:

https://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=1&thread_id=4359&num_posts=21

Asti
Created by: asti

1/29/18 @ 10:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry, gofish. That is a very poor point, which weakens your case.

JJinUK helpfully pointed out (post #5) that you had raised this same topic in 2016 and 2017. In the 2017 topic I pointed out that pictures take up very little storage space compared with VODs.

Curse you Ronnie!!! :mad :orglaugh
I thought we finally had the reason :bulb for all the site mishaps and outages of late! :helpme :smoking :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

1/30/18 @ 2:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One might think not a big deal with the posting of so many picture, but you have to keep in mind that each and every picture takes up space on the flirt servers. Don't need these servers to crash.
Plus keep in mind there are some very talented performers who really put a lot of effort into the pictures they post and often in a very creative way. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

That's about the lamest damn thing I've ever read. If performers want to post photos, let them post photos.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails