User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Performer Blocking a Member??
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Performer Blocking a Member??
Created by: gofish

2/22/18 @ 4:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just curious as to why if one is respectful in a chat room and never makes demands why a performer would suddenly block that member. Heck cannot even send that performer a message as to why one was block which came as something of a shock. No offense to any performer out there but if you are wanting to block a member from the room please at least message them as to why you are doing it. :thumbsup
Kenny Steg
Created by: Kenny Steg

2/22/18 @ 10:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just curious as to why if one is respectful in a chat room and never makes demands why a performer would suddenly block that member. Heck cannot even send that performer a message as to why one was block which came as something of a shock. No offense to any performer out there but if you are wanting to block a member from the room please at least message them as to why you are doing it. :thumbsup

I'm far from being a veteran over here but I kinda understand that sometimes the frustration level reach the apogee when you (as a performer) stay for hours and you are consuming yourself to create awareness and a good vibe in the room overall and nobody even reply to your messages ... is not like "Give me money because that's why I am here " but actually makes (me at least) feel like I'm kinda a product in a showcase and not actually a human being that want's to be kind and respectful with others ... and when this one reach the apogee some react in some ways ... also block members ... I don't agree with that at all, I prefer to take a break and have a little time on my own and just relax :) ... is not like is your fault, you're just catch in the middle of a mental breakdown :) ... That's one of the scenario that I imagine based on my experience since now. Hope to help you with your question.

2/22/18 @ 12:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm far from being a veteran over here but I kinda understand that sometimes the frustration level reach the apogee when you (as a performer) stay for hours and you are consuming yourself to create awareness and a good vibe in the room overall and nobody even reply to your messages ... is not like "Give me money because that's why I am here " but actually makes (me at least) feel like I'm kinda a product in a showcase and not actually a human being that want's to be kind and respectful with others ... and when this one reach the apogee some react in some ways ... also block members ... I don't agree with that at all, I prefer to take a break and have a little time on my own and just relax :) ... is not like is your fault, you're just catch in the middle of a mental breakdown :) ... That's one of the scenario that I imagine based on my experience since now. Hope to help you with your question.

Kenny thanks for showing some interest in responding to this thread. In this case it is a performer who generally has a very active chat room. The blocking came out of no where which is the main reason why I posted this comment.
The site did respond to my question over this which might indicate that it was not the performer but rather the studio that he works for. Seems to be a studio that is really not working in the best interest of their performers. No attempt had been made to give a reason why the block was put in place which would be a more respectfully way to handle the situation. The key is RESPECT should be seen as a two way street on the site but alas this seems to be not the case.

Kenny Steg

2/22/18 @ 12:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kenny thanks for showing some interest in responding to this thread. In this case it is a performer who generally has a very active chat room. The blocking came out of no where which is the main reason why I posted this comment.
The site did respond to my question over this which might indicate that it was not the performer but rather the studio that he works for. Seems to be a studio that is really not working in the best interest of their performers. No attempt had been made to give a reason why the block was put in place which would be a more respectfully way to handle the situation. The key is RESPECT should be seen as a two way street on the site but alas this seems to be not the case.

Oh, I'm totally agree with you, respect is the key to a good experience for both of us :) Well I don't have any explanation for this situation then ... Is also awkward to me too. I'm really sorry for your bad experience and hope you'd find some other performers that treat you as you deserve.
Created by: z-money

2/22/18 @ 6:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There's an old country song that comes to mind, which describes a possible reason for being blocked. "A little less talk, and a lot more action." :orglaugh :winkwink
But really, it could be that after a certain amount of conversation, respectful/pleasant or not, if the potential for business doesn't appear to be there.......of course, I don't know the actual situation, but I see this kind of behavior in some models. With some models, you could talk all day if you wanted to, and they're happy to have your company. With others, you may get through a few lines of pleasantries before they're trying to "seal the deal." Who knows.
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

2/22/18 @ 7:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are a performer in a showcase. You picked this line of work. If you are going to have a mental breakdown over your line of work, you should change jobs.

Asti
Created by: asti

2/22/18 @ 8:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There's an old country song that comes to mind, which describes a possible reason for being blocked. "A little less talk, and a lot more action." :orglaugh :winkwink

Z, I'm partial to Elvis' :guitar "A Little Less Conversation"...A little less conversation, a little more action, please...Satisfy me baby! :orglaugh
Kenny Steg

2/23/18 @ 9:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are a performer in a showcase. You picked this line of work. If you are going to have a mental breakdown over your line of work, you should change jobs.

Well said, I'm a performer, a human being, that's what I meant :) and maybe I still have some faith in humanity and expectation to be treat as well as I treat people ... to bad for me I guess :) but I'd get rid of it and I'd became one of that performers that are douches ... if that would help me to achieve the best from here :) As far as we live we adapt don't we ?

2/23/18 @ 1:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OPPS careful where you mention that word T W I T T E R because it seems one could actually get blocked from a performer room. Seems in this case the performer was unaware that a certain member had been blocked.
Just a word of advise to those performers who happen to work through STUDIOS. While in many cases studio which have nothing to do with the site can in many ways actually help a performer to succeed on the site in so many way, but seems there might be some studios who are overprotective of their performer assets sad to say.
Word is out that the studio in question closely monitors this performer for some strange reason so one has to wonder who could get blocked next. I get that there could be that fear that a performer might try to spread their wings and bypass the studio, but in doing so they can be taking big risks as both the studio and the site offer a level of security.
Well seems the mystery of this blocking has resulted in some sort of answer, but who could be next to get blocked. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: tickler_puck

2/23/18 @ 10:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Earlier this year, I witnessed a model who banned a member but it was a misunderstanding. A grey user was being abusive to the model, and this member was upset and cursed out the grey user. The model, who is on more than just F4F, only caught the member's message, "You're a piece of sh!t" and thought it was directed at him. He immediately banned the member. I explained to him what had happened and he immediately felt bad. I don't know what happened after that. I know I don't have the patience to be a model, I have respect for the good ones, tolerate the middling ones and don't bother with the ones who aren't interested, don't reply or just sit there on their phones, or standing, preening, watching themselves on camera.

""

2/24/18 @ 12:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Earlier this year, I witnessed a model who banned a member but it was a misunderstanding. A grey user was being abusive to the model, and this member was upset and cursed out the grey user. The model, who is on more than just F4F, only caught the member's message, "You're a piece of sh!t" and thought it was directed at him. He immediately banned the member. I explained to him what had happened and he immediately felt bad. I don't know what happened after that. I know I don't have the patience to be a model, I have respect for the good ones, tolerate the middling ones and don't bother with the ones who aren't interested, don't reply or just sit there on their phones, or standing, preening, watching themselves on camera.

""

tickler_puck yes sometimes the wrong member/viewer can get in the cross fire of a ban and if this is the case pretty sure the performer can contact the site to correct things. Fact it no performer should ever take anything said in the chat room in a personal way. Yes there are the odd Drama Queen viewers who are out to cause trouble but overall most MEMBERS on the site are well worth the time you send online.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Gascogne
Created by: gascogne

2/24/18 @ 4:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

****Removed****
Created by: simple-and-picasso

2/24/18 @ 4:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

But really, it could be that after a certain amount of conversation, respectful/pleasant or not, if the potential for business doesn't appear to be there.......of course, I don't know the actual situation, but I see this kind of behavior in some models. With some models, you could talk all day if you wanted to, and they're happy to have your company. With others, you may get through a few lines of pleasantries before they're trying to "seal the deal." Who knows.

Spot on there Z-Money, it quite possibly might be related to a previous post, Gofish started praising a model valiantly, seemingly only to bash the same performer (not direct and conclusive as he is so overzealous in his praises and "hello" poppycock.) That might be one of several reasons some bans are valid, nevertheless I concede GoFish might have a point with some being not based on valid precedent or criteria, down to outright unfair and arbitrary reasoning. The thing is room is the models' to manage, so we must adjust if we so choose.

my

:twocents

2/24/18 @ 3:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Spot on there Z-Money, it quite possibly might be related to a previous post, Gofish started praising a model valiantly, seemingly only to bash the same performer (not direct and conclusive as he is so overzealous in his praises and "hello" poppycock.) That might be one of several reasons some bans are valid, nevertheless I concede GoFish might have a point with some being not based on valid precedent or criteria, down to outright unfair and arbitrary reasoning. The thing is room is the models' to manage, so we must adjust if we so choose.

my

Again another interesting comments and as for the HELLO more of a polite jester that any viewer just might consider. Nope alas there is more to the story. Not sure where the manage part comes into play but then this is a forum where all view points should be welcome.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: z-money

2/24/18 @ 4:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is what the k!ds call "throwing shade." The vague overview and suppositions of what happened and why are just...there's no point to the whole thing except to cast doubt on the model and/or his studio. It's bad-mouthing without actually saying the words. Are you hoping the guy will come explain himself? I am more likely to side with models on the topic of blocking, because it's their room, their business. It doesn't matter if you're the nicest, richest, or anything else in between. If they decide they don't want you in their room, get over it. Let it rest.
**BTW, usernames are blocked, not accounts... :thumbsup

2/24/18 @ 5:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just to put the record straight on this matter as it seems to be going all over the place. YES any performer has the RIGHT to block any member from his or her room. The FACT in this matter the performer was not aware of the fact that the member was blocked in the first place. In fact he was surprised that the member in question had not popped into the room. THE FACT IS THE STUDIO DID THE BLOCKING!!! By that I do not mean the site. Nothing was done wrong by either the member or the performer.
Hope this actually clears up the miss information floating about.
Sorry to come across as being harsh but just want to put this matter to rest once and for all. Thanks for taking the time to read what I just said.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Danny Grant
Created by: Danny Grant

2/24/18 @ 7:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hi bb i m horny
DavidZZZZZZ
Created by: davidzzzzzz

2/25/18 @ 1:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

shoe penus bb
Danny Grant
Created by: Danny Grant

2/25/18 @ 11:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

shoe penus bb

Open dick David bb
DavidZZZZZZ
Created by: davidzzzzzz

2/26/18 @ 7:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

wood frighten gofish bb

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails