User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Favorite VODs
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Favorite VODs
Created by: ronnie-uk

3/14/18 @ 12:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Fellow members are invited to post links to their favourite VODs here. It would be good to say why the VOD is a particular favourite.

In 2011 I launched a Best VOD Cumshots topic. That was largely superseded, in August 2103, when VS introduced the facility for all members to create their own lists of VODs. I produced a list based on that topic (as in my profile to the left of this post). However, since May last year it has not been possible to add VODs to lists.

In the new VOD system members are able to build their own private collection of favourite VODs. This is very helpful, but cannot be shared.

This topic provides the opportunity to give some extra publicity to some hot VODs. With the new Director's Cut arrangements this could benefit members as well as performers. I hope this is helpful.
Justin Shiver
Created by: Justin Shiver

3/14/18 @ 12:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As a bit of an off-topic, I invite all of you to my laarge album of VODs, feel free to search trough all of them, and you might get something to match "your needs" :D

3/14/18 @ 12:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As a bit of an off-topic, I invite all of you to my laarge album of VODs, feel free to search trough all of them, and you might get something to match "your needs" :D

Hmmm Justin. I hope that other performers don't follow your example. We could have hundreds of "have a look at my VOD collection" posts :winkwink

That is why I specifically invited members to post links to particular VODs. You could ask one of your fans who was thrilled with one of your shows to do that. That would be much better publicity than self-publicity.... :) :bulb
Justin Shiver
Created by: Justin Shiver

3/14/18 @ 5:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hmmm Justin. I hope that other performers don't follow your example. We could have hundreds of "have a look at my VOD collection" posts :winkwink

That is why I specifically invited members to post links to particular VODs. You could ask one of your fans who was thrilled with one of your shows to do that. That would be much better publicity than self-publicity.... :) :bulb

My apologies then. Excuse me for tryn`.
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

3/14/18 @ 6:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I went to your bio and could not find your vods :helpme
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

3/14/18 @ 7:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I went to your bio and could not find your vods :helpme

the vods are up now :thumbsup :offtopic

3/15/18 @ 1:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perhaps I could kick this off with one of my own favourite VODs.

I was lucky enough to enjoy a number of private shows and group shows with Antonio Valentini. Antonio is a gorgeous Hungarian hunk. He has a cute, boyish face (he is 19) with a very well developed body. Sadly he appears to have left the site, but his photo often appears here in the Bitcoin adverts.

In many of Antonio's shows he starts fully naked, and with his cock already hard. I prefer shows where he starts off dressed or partly dressed. In my favourite show Antonio does some lovely body poses in his undies. (I love the views in the mirror behind him). Then he strokes his big cock from soft to hard, and does a great cum shot:

https://www.flirt4free.com/videos/guys/webcam/15271187-wonderful-posing-and-cum-webcam-sh ow.php
Damiam Boyd
Created by: Damiam Boyd

3/15/18 @ 10:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Fellow members are invited to post links to their favourite VODs here. It would be good to say why the VOD is a particular favourite.

In 2011 I launched a Best VOD Cumshots topic. That was largely superseded, in August 2103, when VS introduced the facility for all members to create their own lists of VODs. I produced a list based on that topic (as in my profile to the left of this post). However, since May last year it has not been possible to add VODs to lists.

In the new VOD system members are able to build their own private collection of favourite VODs. This is very helpful, but cannot be shared.

This topic provides the opportunity to give some extra publicity to some hot VODs. With the new Director's Cut arrangements this could benefit members as well as performers. I hope this is helpful.

Well, i dont remeber what was my largset VOD, but i think that is in my Bio, And i think that was whit a Great Friend of my, LOL i think that was the first VOD that i DO XD
Yoshiwar2
Created by: yoshiwar2

4/1/18 @ 3:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello RonniE-uk . I like this idea to share the best VOD. I think there is no good comunication in this forum-website. I like one of your favourites body model, Andrrew Great.
Hope to ear a replay of this messagge,Bye

Perhaps I could kick this off with one of my own favourite VODs.

I was lucky enough to enjoy a number of private shows and group shows with Antonio Valentini. Antonio is a gorgeous Hungarian hunk. He has a cute, boyish face (he is 19) with a very well developed body. Sadly he appears to have left the site, but his photo often appears here in the Bitcoin adverts.

In many of Antonio's shows he starts fully naked, and with his cock already hard. I prefer shows where he starts off dressed or partly dressed. In my favourite show Antonio does some lovely body poses in his undies. (I love the views in the mirror behind him). Then he strokes his big cock from soft to hard, and does a great cum shot:

https://www.flirt4free.com/videos/guys/webcam/15271187-wonderful-posing-and-cum-webcam-sh ow.php

4/7/18 @ 10:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello RonniE-uk . I like this idea to share the best VOD. I think there is no good comunication in this forum-website. I like one of your favourites body model, Andrrew Great

Thanks for your comments, Yoshiwar.

Do feel free to add a link to your favourite Andrrew Great VOD (or other favourite VODs).

If you or others are not sure how to add a link, there is advice at post #10 here:

https://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=14921&num_posts=48
Created by: z-money

4/7/18 @ 12:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Here's an oldie of yours that I liked, Ronnie. Short, quiet, but oh so sweet. :thumbsup
https://www.flirt4free.com/videos/guys/webcam/6678839-cum-into-the-air.php

4/8/18 @ 8:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks, Z-Money. That is good to hear :thumbsup

I have been lucky enough to do 15 private shows with Anderson, including one that was over an hour long. I don't think he does many cum shows in just 10 minutes, so the VOD you highlighted is a nice treat.
Yoshiwar2

4/8/18 @ 3:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the answers. Maybe I didn't know how to express myself correctly. What I am looking for is to exchange between us, the members of this site, those VOD, the recorded shows, that are not for sale to the general public but they are saved in My callection. Understand what I mean?
I am looking and I can share videos of the following models:
Arti Hard
Noizer
Johnn Lucky
Alex Coach

4/9/18 @ 10:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What I am looking for is to exchange between us, the members of this site, those VOD, the recorded shows, that are not for sale to the general public but they are saved in My Collection

That sounds like an attractive suggestion for members, Yoshiwar.

However, the performers you mention (Arti Hard, Noizer, Johnn Lucky and Alex Coach) have all chosen to make their VODs available only to the original paying customer. If their VODs could be exchanged they could then be seen by a number of members for free. The performers wouldn't receive any credits. I don't think the performers, or VS, would be happy about that.

Fortunately there are lots of performers, like Antonio Valentini and Anderson Alse mentioned earlier, who do make their VODs more widely available. Highlighting special favourites is a sharing experience, and I hope more members will add links to their own favourite VODs here.
Created by: z-money

4/9/18 @ 2:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, yoshi...that's not possible or fair to the models.
Yoshiwar2

4/9/18 @ 11:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ok. I understand.
Yoshiwar2

4/10/18 @ 12:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

4/10/18 @ 12:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

4/10/18 @ 9:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some performers have thousands of VODs available. It can be very difficult to find the real gems. One performer who I have mentioned here and in other forums, to illustrate the point, is the lovely Genesis J. He currently has 1,062 pages of VODs (21,231 VODs).

Here is one of his hot, early shows which I included in my Best Private Shows list:

https://www.flirt4free.com/videos/guys/webcam/6478323-strip-tease-and-cum-webcam-show.php
Yoshiwar2

4/11/18 @ 12:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey gloababatrana:
I would also like to know your answer to my suggestion. Please create a non-potentially objectionable response.Something light so that the administrator of the forum does not get nervous.(And don't give us a kick in the ass, the owners of this website). Await.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails