User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Flirt Reward Points
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Flirt Reward Points
Created by: gofish

3/26/18 @ 12:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just wonder if any other member might be taking note of their reward points. Just notice that the points needed to reach the next level keep changing in that more are needed. Would think that when one is clearly earning the points that the points to reach the next level would get less, but for some reason it seems to be jumping all over the place.
I messaged the site about this, but as of yet no answer has been provided.
Is any one else experiencing this or is it just me. Would to interesting to know.
:winkwink :winkwink :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: vskurtis

3/26/18 @ 1:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We will look have our team look into this issue ASAP.
Created by: chrisdk

3/26/18 @ 3:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think it's rather usual to "level up" fast in the early stages and more slowly in the higher ones.
That's the usual thing in games ... and we're just playing around here, no? :angel
Created by: 640509040147

3/26/18 @ 6:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When it comes to "Current Level", points will always jump up and down on a daily basis as these points are based on your overall activity on the site from within the last year.

In terms of "Status/Ranks", these points will accumulate over time until you reach your next "Rank" regardless how long it may take. The higher the rank, the more reward points needed.
Created by: z-money

3/26/18 @ 10:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When you are on the Flirt Rewards page, the Total Points Available to Redeem, Lifetime Status Progress Bar, and Current Level Progress Bar do not update instantaneously. Also, as has already been said, your current level is based on activity over the past year, so as each day passes, you could be losing points that you earned a year ago. Consistent spending/rewards are the only thing that maintains your level once you have your first Flirt birthday.

3/26/18 @ 11:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think it's rather usual to "level up" fast in the early stages and more slowly in the higher ones.
That's the usual thing in games ... and we're just playing around here, no? :angel

ChrisDK I agree with what you say, but in my case the numbers to reach the next level seem to be changing ...in short going backawards.

3/26/18 @ 11:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When you are on the Flirt Rewards page, the Total Points Available to Redeem, Lifetime Status Progress Bar, and Current Level Progress Bar do not update instantaneously. Also, as has already been said, your current level is based on activity over the past year, so as each day passes, you could be losing points that you earned a year ago. Consistent spending/rewards are the only thing that maintains your level once you have your first Flirt birthday.

Z-Money logic says if that is the case then there would really seem to be no point to having the levels in the reward points. If you are referring merely to the reward points then yes they will change. In my case I am referring to the level that one reaches which should move up not down.

3/26/18 @ 1:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Z-Money logic says if that is the case then there would really seem to be no point to having the levels in the reward points. If you are referring merely to the reward points then yes they will change. In my case I am referring to the level that one reaches which should move up not down.

Actually...that's kind of the point of the levels, to show how "active" you are based on activity over the past year.

Copied and pasted directly from the Status and Levels page:
"Your Current Level is determined by your point earnings in the last 365 days. It’s shown as a number within your Lifetime Status crest. Note that your Current Level can move up and down depending on your activity in the past year. Level up to stand out to your favorite models!"

Just yesterday I saw a guy who was 902, meaning it was probably his first time spending on Flirt in at least a year. You keep the lifetime (first number) and your level (last 2 numbers) fluctuates after a year with flirt. If you are within your first year of joining flirt, your Lifetime Status and Current Level status bars will be the same and won't fluctuate at all.

3/31/18 @ 6:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sort of think this Flirt Rewards is turning into a joke. Seems no matter how long one remains online it just jumps up and down. While in a sense the number has no value it sort of indicated the status of the member. Not a positive move on the site to suddenly do this. Would think if one reaches a certain level that the member would at least stay in that level rather than being booted back to the prior level.
Just my opinion though. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: 640509040147

3/31/18 @ 8:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Okay, now I'm actually confused and question these Flirt Rewards. :(

As I've already mentioned in this forum, I'm aware (or rather thought?) of the differences between Lifetime Status and Current Level.

The Current Level portion being the one that jumps up and down based a user's activity from within the last year while Lifetime Status stays as is and accumulates over time until one reaches the next "Rank/Status".

Today, I logged to my account to see more than 12K points "missing" from my Lifetime Status. I had some activity today and my Current Level bar descended normally so something just feels off. Are there new stipulations to these Reward Programs now?

I've contacted CS earlier about it but received a really confusing answer. Now I am also wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

3/31/18 @ 9:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sort of think this Flirt Rewards is turning into a joke. Seems no matter how long one remains online it just jumps up and down. While in a sense the number has no value it sort of indicated the status of the member. Not a positive move on the site to suddenly do this. Would think if one reaches a certain level that the member would at least stay in that level rather than being booted back to the prior level.
Just my opinion though. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

You don't understand the point of it then. And it's not sudden...been around for a while now.
Asti
Created by: asti

3/31/18 @ 10:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today, I logged to my account to see more than 12K points "missing" from my Lifetime Status. I had some activity today and my Current Level bar descended normally so something just feels off. Are there new stipulations to these Reward Programs now?

Earlier today or possibly yesterday I needed around 64,000 points to my next Lifetime Status level. Tonight it is around 264,000. I don't follow my status levels much but when it jumps like that it catches my attention.

4/1/18 @ 12:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Earlier today or possibly yesterday I needed around 64,000 points to my next Lifetime Status level. Tonight it is around 264,000. I don't follow my status levels much but when it jumps like that it catches my attention.

Asti the whole thing just does not make sense. I wish the site would look into this and perhaps explain what is going on. Heck it really costs them nothing and in a way adds a little spice to being a flirt member.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: chrisdk

4/1/18 @ 3:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Similar here, while my current level is as should be, the "points to reach next rank/status" are at their maximum, but surely, I was at least half-way there.
Thanks gofish for pointing this out and being so patient to explain :thumbsup. Someone already posted in the technical forum, so hopefully F4F is working on this.
Created by: vsashlee

4/3/18 @ 5:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi guys! I wanted to give you an update, but first our apologies for the inconvenience. We understand that this can be frustrating. We are currently working on a solution and we will keep you all updated on the progress. Your patience is greatly appreciated! If you have any other questions please feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Service team. :thumbsup
Asti
Created by: asti

4/11/18 @ 7:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you! Today I noticed the points were corrected.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Modifica
Feature Show Ticket
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails