User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

What models dislike?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: What models dislike?
Milo Player
Created by: Milo Player

4/13/18 @ 8:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well,fellow models:) :) , we've been hearing a lot about what we do and we shouldn't :evil . some make sense,like fingers up our nostril,or using our phones for candycrush, etc, and some .... well not so much, since most of guys can't see it from our point of view and we don't get many chances to explain ourselves. i don't know if there is a similar topic, but i wanted to start it.
So what do you dislike about our dearest members who we wouldn;t be able to be here without? so step carefuly since we are on dangerous waters and we don't want to upset them. Only they are allowed to do that to us:))))

People that act like you owe them ur life even tho they never did anything for you.
People that never reply to a hello and imediately leave. I know you don't owe us an explanation. but even tho u just got placed in my room against your will is nicer to tell me that before you leave and go back to ur favourite model. Don't let me hanging there thinking it's my fault:)))

Everyone please keep it as respectful as possible. we're stil humans. Everyone is invited to answer tho, not only the models. i'm sure you guys seen other things in rooms that you don't like about the other members.
Kisses to all of you flirters . Keep calm and love us!!! :guitar :angel :evil :thumbsup
Asti
Created by: asti

4/13/18 @ 8:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't let me hanging there thinking it's my fault:)))

Every member should treat the performers they visit in the manner they themselves would want to be treated. How many of us members would react well to," show ass", "get naked", "open cock" (not sure about that one, must be a online translator issue)? :smoking Those are the initial greetings not even a hello. More can be said but is not necessary. Sorry Milo, for responding to this question for models but wanted to add my :twocents . :) :thumbsup
Created by: twixel

4/13/18 @ 9:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

keep in mind also, that many of the members that act as such are probably not ones that read the forums. They are here for one thing and reading isn't it
Danny Grant
Created by: Danny Grant

4/13/18 @ 9:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff i m cumming
Created by: z-money

4/13/18 @ 9:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Every member should treat the performers they visit in the manner they themselves would want to be treated. How many of us members would react well to," show ass", "get naked", "open cock" (not sure about that one, must be a online translator issue)? :smoking Those are the initial greetings not even a hello. More can be said but is not necessary. Sorry Milo, for responding to this question for models but wanted to add my :twocents . :) :thumbsup

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh "open cock" makes me laugh every time!! I'm still wondering what language translates that way, because it happens a lot!
Asti
Created by: asti

4/13/18 @ 10:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh "open cock" makes me laugh every time!! I'm still wondering what language translates that way, because it happens a lot!

Doesn't it though? :orglaugh I may see it once every time I am on site. Didn't the movie Predator's face open up? That is what comes to mind when I see that request. I don't want to see that. :orglaugh :orglaugh
Justin Shiver
Created by: Justin Shiver

4/14/18 @ 8:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

once i was hitted with the quote "Display dick" i bursted into laughin` so hard ...
Created by: chrisdk

4/14/18 @ 8:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey, Milo,

firstly, I'd agree with Twixel. The members who care about Flirt as a community are most likely the ones reading the forums ... and you won't have much trouble with us :).
Access to this site for greys and basics is easy, anonymity does the rest ... most come for a quick thrill and being rude, browsing through the models like through the menu at restaurant and the notion that YOU are here to get naked for them, the aspect of being able to scam you into doing something that they couldn't or don't want to pay for .... that is already enticing enough for them.

I believe the important thing is that you make the rules in your room clear to your visitors.

--- FYI --------------------------------
My favorite threads on this topic from others:
Adam Foxx, a former performer, gave an EPIC 20-point guide for members on behaviour
> http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=12239
virgil on more RESPECT, chattiquette recaps
> http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=23303&last_post=1
Jeff Gorgeous, a former performer, had a "Zero Respect for models" outrage with lots of replies
> http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=23281&last_post=1
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

4/14/18 @ 3:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Everyone please keep it as respectful as possible. we're stil humans. Everyone is invited to answer tho, not only the models. i'm sure you guys seen other things in rooms that you don't like about the other members.

One thing I find disturbing about other members' behavior is when those who don't tip try to take advantage of someone else's generosity to make demands of a model. Members tip for various reasons--many times to make a request, sometimes to contribute to a goal, but occasionally just because they feel like tipping and want to be supportive of the model. That feeling gets trod upon when someone else who has been making requests without tipping says something like "you should so ---- because you got a tip".

If I tip (whether openly or anonymously) and choose not to make a request, that's between the model and me. If the models decides to flash or do something on his own, then that's his choice. But having someone else make the request, essentially using me to "pay his way"...that's unacceptable.
Created by: z-money

4/14/18 @ 6:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One thing I find disturbing about other members' behavior is when those who don't tip try to take advantage of someone else's generosity to make demands of a model. Members tip for various reasons--many times to make a request, sometimes to contribute to a goal, but occasionally just because they feel like tipping and want to be supportive of the model. That feeling gets trod upon when someone else who has been making requests without tipping says something like "you should so ---- because you got a tip".

If I tip (whether openly or anonymously) and choose not to make a request, that's between the model and me. If the models decides to flash or do something on his own, then that's his choice. But having someone else make the request, essentially using me to "pay his way"...that's unacceptable.

:guitar :guitar :guitar That pisses me off!! :mad And it happens so often! "All of these tips and you haven't cum yet?" "You should show something for that tip." "Wow, 1000 credit tip. What are you gonna do for it?" I once tipped with the request that the model ignore a basic that wouldn't shut up. :orglaugh
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

4/16/18 @ 3:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well,fellow models:) :) , we've been hearing a lot about what we do and we shouldn't :evil . some make sense,like fingers up our nostril,or using our phones for candycrush, etc, and some .... well not so much, since most of guys can't see it from our point of view and we don't get many chances to explain ourselves. i don't know if there is a similar topic, but i wanted to start it.
So what do you dislike about our dearest members who we wouldn;t be able to be here without? so step carefuly since we are on dangerous waters and we don't want to upset them. Only they are allowed to do that to us:))))

People that act like you owe them ur life even tho they never did anything for you.
People that never reply to a hello and imediately leave. I know you don't owe us an explanation. but even tho u just got placed in my room against your will is nicer to tell me that before you leave and go back to ur favourite model. Don't let me hanging there thinking it's my fault:)))

Kisses to all of you flirters . Keep calm and love us!!! :guitar :angel :evil :thumbsup

Sometimes the website is a little off. Cometimes it's our internet connection or some other technical issue.
I have accidentally entered someone's room because of a bad click. Then I have to sit there for a minute before my computer loads until I can click out. I can't wait to get out of their room but it has little to do with the model and more to do with my frustration at technical issues.

I've also had my computer freeze or close the application when I'm talking to a model. I try to contact them and tell them it was a technical problem. I feel bad for them. Some I can't find again because I didn't add them to my favorites. :( :(

So, don't feel too bad if you get people who don't talk or stop talking suddenly. Life is imperfect. It's not always an intentional action.
But ... that said ... some models are just shit and I have to just leave. :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Milo Player
Created by: Milo Player

4/18/18 @ 1:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Also guys, if any of you visit my room, and i don;t say hi first, it's not beacuse i don;t want to hang out, it's beacuse you are probabily visiting after another 100 guys didn;t reply to my hellos. i promise i always reply to a hello tho. (K)
Don;t forget. Keep calm and flirt
Created by: male4622

5/8/18 @ 11:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you've seen any of the shows I direct, I ask for a lot in a show sometimes, and I always make it a point to try to have a chat with the model to see what they like and what they don't like. For example, if a model tells me they don't like anal action, I won't ask for that. If you ever see me in your room, I want to know because I don't want to get into a show and put you in an awkward situation, either. Thank you to all the models who indulge my fantasies here. Truly, I appreciate all of you.
Foreplay4Ever
Created by: foreplay4ever

5/14/18 @ 10:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I always try to be both respectful to-and supportive of-the models. I enjoy carrying-on a conversation with the models; but, I realize that the models are not online simply to carry on a conversation, they are trying to make a living. Thus, I tip them for their time and for their conversation. I don't like members who are rude-and sometimes downright cruel to models. While I expect the models to be able to maintain control in their room, I have been known to take a model private simply to get them away from an excessively rude member. I have taken models private because they were sick; and, even because something in their personal lives(yes, they have those, too)is upsetting them. Anonymity is not an excuse to leave our manners by the wayside; and, whatever you might think of the profession the models have chosen, they still deserve to be treated like human beings.
Created by: gofish

5/15/18 @ 12:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I always try to be both respectful to-and supportive of-the models. I enjoy carrying-on a conversation with the models; but, I realize that the models are not online simply to carry on a conversation, they are trying to make a living. Thus, I tip them for their time and for their conversation. I don't like members who are rude-and sometimes downright cruel to models. While I expect the models to be able to maintain control in their room, I have been known to take a model private simply to get them away from an excessively rude member. I have taken models private because they were sick; and, even because something in their personal lives(yes, they have those, too)is upsetting them. Anonymity is not an excuse to leave our manners by the wayside; and, whatever you might think of the profession the models have chosen, they still deserve to be treated like human beings.

WELL SAID Foreplay4Ever
:thumbsup :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails