User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

OhMiBod Overload
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: OhMiBod Overload
Created by: gofish

4/17/18 @ 6:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Seems everywhere you look these days on the site an OhMiBod is firmly in place. Just have to wonder what some of these performers would do if the dang thing just stopped working. Could be an interesting experience for some of the performers to actually realize there is more to the tease factor than just putting something up the ass to cause some vibration with each and every tip.
Happy prostate perhaps, but not sure how long the excitement in the room will last.
Just my opinion as I know there are several performers who actually achieve much more without that toy up the ass. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: gayslave4u

4/17/18 @ 7:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you don't like it, leave. Pretty simple.

4/17/18 @ 8:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you don't like it, leave. Pretty simple.

gayslave4u ya stalking the fishy or what .....the posting was merely a general comment of what seems to be going on the site. Yes viewers have the choice of being in any which chat room they wish to be in.

:winkwink :winkwink
Created by: gayslave4u

4/17/18 @ 10:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You're not important enough to have a stalker .. keep dreaming.
Created by: z-money

4/18/18 @ 12:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you want to find the real stars of Flirt, look for the ones that can do well on the days they use OhMiBod and on the days when they forget it or choose not to use it. I personally don't play with it much and ask for it to be taken out in private, but I think it is very impressive to be able to draw the attention and credits of members both by enticing with the OhMiBod and with just their own sex appeal and ability to manage their room's atmosphere.
Milo Player
Created by: Milo Player

4/18/18 @ 1:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hmmm , i gues it's just each with his own. maybe that's what works for those guys. the feeling they actualy create pleasure. i actualy doubt omb would ever stop working. maybe just when everyone will have one:)))) . with omb you are more in control of the situation than the model itself. for some guys that has to be extraordinairy. Never tried it, probabily never will. Not encouraging it either, just beacuse as gofish said , longterm, not sure it is harmful, but yet, nobody experienced a long exposure yet, since it;s brand new. Also i have nothing against it, and i congratulate the models that do well with it, keep up the good work.

4/18/18 @ 1:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hmmm , i gues it's just each with his own. maybe that's what works for those guys. the feeling they actualy create pleasure. i actualy doubt omb would ever stop working. maybe just when everyone will have one:)))) . with omb you are more in control of the situation than the model itself. for some guys that has to be extraordinairy. Never tried it, probabily never will. Not encouraging it either, just beacuse as gofish said , longterm, not sure it is harmful, but yet, nobody experienced a long exposure yet, since it;s brand new. Also i have nothing against it, and i congratulate the models that do well with it, keep up the good work.

Milo the toy will always be round and working in a very positive way for some performers. I think the problem is that new performers think that just having the toy and they will be a hit. There is much more to being a performer than I think many might think and it often it involves developing a relationship between performer and members. Sort of think if performers choose that path they will be surprised by th results.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
DavidZZZZZZ
Created by: davidzzzzzz

4/18/18 @ 1:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You're not important enough to have a stalker .. keep dreaming.

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
gayslave, I think I may have plssed your pants a little.
Created by: burningdesire4u

4/18/18 @ 3:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like a men's firm ass as your next girl, but don't you get anywhere near me with those omb ...
For me it works best when they advertise the device, but only use it in their privates when requested by the visitor.
I am here for a different kind of model-user connection :angel.

4/18/18 @ 4:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like a men's firm ass as your next girl, but don't you get anywhere near me with those omb ...
For me it works best when they advertise the device, but only use it in their privates when requested by the visitor.

BurningDesire4U I think part of the problem is that the toy is just one flirt tool, but many performers totally depend on it as the only way to tease viewers.

:winkwink :winkwink
Milo Player

4/18/18 @ 5:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Milo the toy will always be round and working in a very positive way for some performers. I think the problem is that new performers think that just having the toy and they will be a hit. There is much more to being a performer than I think many might think and it often it involves developing a relationship between performer and members. Sort of think if performers choose that path they will be surprised by th results.

Yes, ur absolutely right, Some performers get intimidated by the other guys using it and doing great with it. So they may be tempted to use it. But guys , here i stand, telling you that it's not all about omb, i may not do great on f4f but i do prety good. and i never used an omb. not even a toy for that matter. Just be yourselves. the most important is to have fun doing this job, cz it can be extremely fun, once you can ignore some of the aspects that you will get used to . not gonna name them so i don't insult some people. Just go along with it, be reasonable, respect yourselves and all of your guests (unless they are realy bad guys that are destroing ur room and ur mood) , keep calm and flirt 4 free. :))
Milo Player

4/18/18 @ 5:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Makes sense. Hope ur having a lot of fun

4/18/18 @ 5:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, ur absolutely right, Some performers get intimidated by the other guys using it and doing great with it. So they may be tempted to use it. But guys , here i stand, telling you that it's not all about omb, i may not do great on f4f but i do prety good. and i never used an omb. not even a toy for that matter. Just be yourselves. the most important is to have fun doing this job, cz it can be extremely fun, once you can ignore some of the aspects that you will get used to . not gonna name them so i don't insult some people. Just go along with it, be reasonable, respect yourselves and all of your guests (unless they are realy bad guys that are destroing ur room and ur mood) , keep calm and flirt 4 free. :))

MILO well said.
:thumbsup :thumbsup

Overall there are some very nice members on the site and over all flirt is a pretty good site. If you enjoy the company that pops into your room and they show you respect then you are on the right path.
Created by: midnightvoiceco

4/19/18 @ 9:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The solution, of course (besides avoiding the little OhMiBod prompt on the profiles), is to visit models who you KNOW won't ever be found with one **cough cough CONRADO cough cough** :thumbsup :thumbsup
Cristopher Wolf
Created by: Cristopher Wolf

4/19/18 @ 10:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup

I think that each one has very valid points of view but more of it are tastes of each of the people present here
because they just do not stop fighting and enjoy each one of the guys on the page and it's already
:orglaugh
Cristopher Wolf
Created by: Cristopher Wolf

4/19/18 @ 10:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The solution, of course (besides avoiding the little OhMiBod prompt on the profiles), is to visit models who you KNOW won't ever be found with one **cough cough CONRADO cough cough** :thumbsup :thumbsup

I like your answer LOL
Created by: louisphillippe

4/19/18 @ 4:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup Ohhhhh yesssss!!!Midnight voice, Conrado doesn't need any "artificial" electronic devices... :angel :angel :angel :angel Just
looking at that manly super stunning sheer perfection lovable insanely sexy of a muscular body makes US vibrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh He has also a great
personality and awesome sense of humor...LMAO!!! ( not fake but REAL!!!)
:winkwink :winkwink Did I say he is gorgeous??? :thumbsup :thumbsup ( I think I might
like him a little....lolol..)
:angel :angel Did you know he has the most amazing green eyes ever???? :angel :angel
:orglaugh :orglaugh And yes!!!...his ass deserves "male pride"... :orglaugh :orglaugh

Well....that is all for now and these are my :twocents ... :drinkup ... :bowdown .. :orglaugh
Ooooohhhhhh!!!!! YESSSS!!! :mad :( :mad :( I'm sick and tired of those things
the models stick up their behinds to make extra money with sadomasochistic
members that enjoy inflicting pain... :mad :mad :mad :( :( :(
:guitar :guitar I avoid like the plague any model with the Ohmybod or
similar devices... :( :( even many I used to know for over 13 years.... :mad :mad :mad :mad
:evil :evil BUT...WTF???? to each one their own!!! :evil :evil

My usual :twocents and an oveload of emoticons...LMAO!! :orglaugh :thumbsup :evil :bulb :guitar :drinkup :bowdown :orglaugh :orglaugh
Created by: midnightvoiceco

4/20/18 @ 5:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't hold back, LouisPhillippe...tell us how you REALLY feel! :winkwink :thumbsup :winkwink :thumbsup :winkwink :thumbsup
Conrado is one of a kind. And yes those eyes will draw you in. Hence his statement "look into my eyes".

I've seen some guys with that little pink tail go through what can only be described as torture, if their body movements and screams are any indication. Yes, there's probably some "acting" going on, but after a while it gets too painful to watch.
Milo Player

4/20/18 @ 9:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've seen some guys with that little pink tail go through what can only be described as torture, if their body movements and screams are any indication. Yes, there's probably some "acting" going on, but after a while it gets too painful to watch.

Not if that's a man's thing. probabily that's why the omb works that well for some guys
Brent Freeman
Created by: Brent Freeman

4/22/18 @ 11:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

From Milo:

But guys , here i stand, telling you that it's not all about omb, i may not do great on f4f but i do prety good. and i never used an omb. not even a toy for that matter. Just be yourselves. the most important is to have fun doing this job, cz it can be extremely fun, once you can ignore some of the aspects that you will get used to .

Those for the encouragement Milo! I have been doing fine for my first week just being myself. Of course I receive plenty of requests to put something in my butt, and I just tell them I'm not ready for that yet. It's nbd! Maybe they will still watch you, maybe they will not, but there are plenty of customers who have been enjoying me just fine with nothing up in my booty hole :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Cambiar
Feature Show Ticket
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails