User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Pressure to Spend?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Pressure to Spend?
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

4/23/18 @ 11:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So ... I'm going to open up yet another can of worm ...
Does anyone else look at their favorites list, see them online and feel like you can't enter their room because you get this "Tip or Leave" feeling?
I do and it often prevents me from going into their rooms.
To be fair, I don't think it's their fault. I think I just feel that way. I think they're happy to see me, even when I'm out of credits. I don't get in the way of real customers. I encourage and chat with the other members. But I feel like if I'm not contributing credits that I really shouldn't be in there.

Sometimes certain models I like might be too pushy or try to create an expectation from me I'm uncomfortable with ... but that's NOT what I'm talking about.
It's just me. My feeling.

Do other customers feel this way?
Do you models have customers who you like seeing, who might tip on occasion, but usually are just stopping to chat?
I obviously can't ask my favorites and expect a sincere answer, so I'm asking you guys.
... let the can of worms crawl where they may.
Created by: gayslave4u

4/24/18 @ 12:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I feel the same way you do - If I enter the room without credits, I'm just another freeloader. Hate that feeling.
Created by: z-money

4/24/18 @ 2:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yep, I feel the same way. I've been told several times that I shouldn't stay away just because I don't plan on spending. They enjoy the company of a friend whether credits are spent or not. But....I still generally avoid hanging around in a room if I don't intend to spend credits that day, and I tell them relatively early on in the conversation, "Hey, I'm not spending today," and they never fuss about it. It's just that freeloader feeling...sometimes I'm able to get over it based on how much I've given them in the past, though. :orglaugh Like, I earned a few free chat sessions and a party or two where I'm not the main contributor! :winkwink :angel
Asti
Created by: asti

4/24/18 @ 9:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think it is natural to have that freeloader feeling, especially when a favorite starts a party. If I don't have credits I will tell them so and that I should leave. They respond they want me to remain. I do, up to a point. They are working and I let them focus on those with credits. Ask your room host if in doubt.
Danny Grant
Created by: Danny Grant

4/24/18 @ 10:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hmmmm, i will never understand that feeling, it sucks, i mean, we are talking about your fav right? That means it is a model who you have tipped before or helped him somehow and you are ashmed to go in him room when you have not credits anymore? Why ? You think that model won t talk with you anymore if you don t tip? Lol, it is wrong, of course models expect credits from member, they expect from their big spenders, but models can feel as well when a member is low in credits, and trust me, if that member has helped him before, and there exist a bit connection between model-member, there won t be any problem, with credits or without, well, even without credits, i don t think a model would not welcome you in his room while you don t request him things for free, or whatever, you know what i mean, my advice, visit your models guys, even if you finished the credits in a day, and...if that model pressure you to spend, and if gets upsed that you can t tip him anymore, just don t go in his room anymore, simple, this site is full with members and with models, never will finish the world at a model lol, i ve learned that on my own skin lol. Just my :jerkoff
Created by: 640509040147

4/24/18 @ 11:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't freeloaders always out number non-freeloaders to begin with? Eh, maybe feeling "guilty" in being a free loader is better than actually being one?

Anyway, I'm in the same boat in that I don't like visiting rooms if I'm empty handed. Of course your favorites will generally tell you it's ok and to stay - they want to keep you around, more so if there is already an established history... but I don't know, I always feel like I'm a distraction (sorry for being pro-whisper! :offtopic ) and would prefer for them to focus on others so I opt to stay on DL until I'm comfortable enough to enter a room
Asti
Created by: asti

4/24/18 @ 1:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Danny, it's nice to hear a performers perspective. Speaking for myself, I don't fear a favorite will not talk to me without tips during a party. When a party begins after I enter a room, I think it is the right thing, saying I don't have credits and should leave. They reassure me by saying, "don't go" and I never make requests in a party without credits. :)
Created by: kfinches

4/24/18 @ 2:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've pretty much stopped posting, but this is a subject near and dear to my heart.

Even though I've been told repeatedly that I'm welcomed to hang out if I don't have credits, I just can't do it. And I can't tell you how many private show codes I've let expire because I can't get myself to use them even though performers gave them to me because I helped with a contest or surprised them with a large tip. If I do use the code, I usually just chat and don't expect them to "perform". They don't understand my reluctance and I'm not sure I do either.

Great topic. Thanks, FC. :thumbsup
Created by: louisphillippe

4/25/18 @ 12:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:angel If I don't have credits I do not log in. :thumbsup Models are here
to make a living..... I just watch
the model from "outside" if I can't tip and I wouldn't dare to chat,interfere
or even say hi if I can't contribute with tips... :angel
:guitar I do have long time model friends of over 10 or 13 years ago
that insist that I stay because I make them laugh like
crazy :orglaugh :orglaugh but even then, I get the funny feeling
that I'm bringing extra work and distraction so I refuse to just
"park in there" without a tip...:evil :evil
:evil :evil Would you go to a party without at least bringing
a bottle, some food,candies,flowers or something for the host/hostess??? :guitar
:bulb :bulb I think it is all a matter of upbringing....good manners are
as important as been rich and generous... :thumbsup BUT never abuse a
friendship!! :drinkup :guitar
:) :) You can buy credits BUT :winkwink you can't buy class... :evil :evil
and not all of us are out to get something for nothing!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup

Just my :twocents
Created by: louisphillippe

4/25/18 @ 12:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I feel the same way you do - If I enter the room without credits, I'm just another freeloader. Hate that feeling.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup Ditto GAYSALVE4 YOU!!! :winkwink :winkwink
Johnny Fresh
Created by: Johnny Fresh

4/26/18 @ 2:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hmmmm, i will never understand that feeling, it sucks, i mean, we are talking about your fav right? That means it is a model who you have tipped before or helped him somehow and you are ashmed to go in him room when you have not credits anymore? Why ? You think that model won t talk with you anymore if you don t tip? Lol, it is wrong, of course models expect credits from member, they expect from their big spenders, but models can feel as well when a member is low in credits, and trust me, if that member has helped him before, and there exist a bit connection between model-member, there won t be any problem, with credits or without, well, even without credits, i don t think a model would not welcome you in his room while you don t request him things for free, or whatever, you know what i mean, my advice, visit your models guys, even if you finished the credits in a day, and...if that model pressure you to spend, and if gets upsed that you can t tip him anymore, just don t go in his room anymore, simple, this site is full with members and with models, never will finish the world at a model lol, i ve learned that on my own skin lol. Just my :jerkoff
Hmmm gmmm full with members really?So why im so lonelt ib my room?I ghought memvers are over for me might like year Might never privates,rarely tipping.Even im working on my body and good to talk and sone talented but no matter i try nothung works.So i thunk site stipoed beeing filked with members.

Created by: z-money

4/26/18 @ 3:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hmmm gmmm full with members really?So why im so lonelt ib my room?I ghought memvers are over for me might like year Might never privates,rarely tipping.Even im working on my body and good to talk and sone talented but no matter i try nothung works.So i thunk site stipoed beeing filked with members.

:offtopic :offtopic :offtopic There could be many reasons, but the activity or traffic in your room isn't an indicator of activity on the site. :angel I've stopped in your room two or three times and you were out of the picture doing something else every time. Some people wait around to see what will happen. Not me! :evil Good luck!
Johnny Fresh
Created by: Johnny Fresh

4/27/18 @ 1:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:offtopic :offtopic :offtopic There could be many reasons, but the activity or traffic in your room isn't an indicator of activity on the site. :angel I've stopped in your room two or three times and you were out of the picture doing something else every time. Some people wait around to see what will happen. Not me! :evil Good luck!

Well seems like peiple wait 7-8 hours till ill leave cam for few minutes then enter room lol.Why they no sighninv in and sitting as greys when i di hot nice and even sometumes unbelievable cum shows?Because maybe of greediness to send some tips)
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

4/28/18 @ 6:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So many of you are trying to make something philosophic here, when you're really just looking for someone else to validate your behavior. Simple fact is if you're watching but not tipping, you are freeloading.
xpertsucker
Created by: xpertsucker

4/28/18 @ 1:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So many of you are trying to make something philosophic here, when you're really just looking for someone else to validate your behavior. Simple fact is if you're watching but not tipping, you are freeloading.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails