User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

how to whisper?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: how to whisper?
Karen421
Created by: karen421

7/5/18 @ 1:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

how to whisper?
Created by: vsben

7/5/18 @ 1:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whisper instructions can be found in the FAQ section go to https://www.flirt4free.com/faq.php?a=view&id=95&language=en

Whisper Messages
Whisper messages are messages sent from a customer privately to the performer. Only registered members who are logged into the chat system may whisper.
Use the following syntax to send a whisper message:
/MESSAGE
For instance, you could type:
/hello, how are you today?
Note: Whispers can be very disruptive to the overall chat experience. Please use them responsibly and only when necessary. Performers have the ability to disable this feature.
Created by: gofish

7/5/18 @ 3:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whisper instructions can be found in the FAQ section go to https://www.flirt4free.com/faq.php?a=view&id=95&language=en

Whisper Messages
Whisper messages are messages sent from a customer privately to the performer. Only registered members who are logged into the chat system may whisper.
Use the following syntax to send a whisper message:
/MESSAGE
For instance, you could type:
/hello, how are you today?
Note: Whispers can be very disruptive to the overall chat experience. Please use them responsibly and only when necessary. Performers have the ability to disable this feature.

VsBen that is the major problem now on the site..the excessive amount of whispering.

Asti
Created by: asti

7/5/18 @ 8:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

VsBen that is the major problem now on the site..the excessive amount of whispering.

A little balancing of the scales...VsBen the above statement, right or wrong, is an opinion. My opinion, whispering is not the major problem on the site. If a room has an engaging conversation, great join in. However, if a performer is not as talkative the room is filled with non-registered's demands, "show ass, open cock..." (:orglaugh what translator comes up with that?) In the case of the latter I will opt for whispering everyday. As for whispering's usage leave the decision up to the performers. When I enter a room, usually before I am able to type hello, the performer has greeted me via whisper. If a performer doesn't allow whispering I am fine with that. I don't demand they enable the function. :twocents
xpertsucker
Created by: xpertsucker

7/5/18 @ 12:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No, whispering is not a problem. What is a problem is the excessive number of whining freeloaders who park their asses in a model's room and say "chatting adds value to the site".

7/5/18 @ 1:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To whisper or not to whisper seems to be the main problem. Perhaps rooms where one fines a long of viewer requests to show everything might to due to the fact that those viewers thin the model might be desperate for attention. Just maybe if regular members were to cut back on some of the whispering and talk in open chat things could change.
Asti

7/5/18 @ 1:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perhaps rooms where one fines a long of viewer requests to show everything might to due to the fact that those viewers thin the model might be desperate for attention.
Really, Gofish?!? I find it difficult even you believe that one. Somehow a lot of obnoxious requests are the sign of a performer desperate for attention? If that scenario screams desperation it is not from the performer. It would belong to the viewers desperate for a free glimpse. A desperate performer is one continually asking for tips or to be taken into shows.
I know you don't like whispering and while I respect your choice, I disagree with it along with making up whoppers to defend it.
Brett025
Created by: brett025

7/5/18 @ 2:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Really, Gofish?!? I find it difficult even you believe that one. Somehow a lot of obnoxious requests are the sign of a performer desperate for attention? If that scenario screams desperation it is not from the performer. It would belong to the viewers desperate for a free glimpse. A desperate performer is one continually asking for tips or to be taken into shows.
I know you don't like whispering and while I respect your choice, I disagree with it along with making up whoppers to defend it.

Well said Asti :thumbsup
Brett025
Created by: brett025

7/5/18 @ 2:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well said Asti :thumbsup

7/5/18 @ 3:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Asti I know this might shock the pants off you but yes I have whispered once in a while and yes there are benefits to it. Now just wondering if there is a way for you to post a picture with your pants down in complete SHOCK...
Just teasing ya but boy what a picture one might see.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Asti

7/5/18 @ 3:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Now just wondering if there is a way for you to post a picture with your pants down in complete SHOCK...

You must tip me first! :thumbsup

7/5/18 @ 3:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You must tip me first! :thumbsup

OH DANG new there was a catch
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: twixel

7/5/18 @ 8:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Example of why many do not ask simple questions in the forums. Someone has to turn it into a debate or bitch session.
Created by: z-money

7/8/18 @ 12:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Example of why many do not ask simple questions in the forums. Someone has to turn it into a debate or bitch session.

:guitar :guitar :guitar
Milo Player
Created by: Milo Player

7/9/18 @ 2:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What's wrong with whispering? Belive it or not, some people realy don't want everyone else to see what they are saying.
Both models and members
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

7/9/18 @ 2:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What's wrong with whispering? Belive it or not, some people realy don't want everyone else to see what they are saying.
Both models and members

:thumbsup
Agree 100%!
SirCumFerence
Created by: sircumference

7/9/18 @ 4:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

whispering is and can be a pain. yes it has a place but most of you guys who whisper all the time are just stealing pvt time from the model. The whisper has become the private all over the site. No wonder many models are upset... Also open chat makes a family of room users sharing fun and ideas. Yes, a place for arranging the details of a private.. but why talk about the weather in pvt!!!
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

7/9/18 @ 4:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

whispering is and can be a pain. yes it has a place but most of you guys who whisper all the time are just stealing pvt time from the model. The whisper has become the private all over the site. No wonder many models are upset... Also open chat makes a family of room users sharing fun and ideas. Yes, a place for arranging the details of a private.. but why talk about the weather in pvt!!!

I am not here to talk to the members on the site. I am here to interact with the models. Also, considering that some of the "fun and ideas" mentioned in open chat are usually not what I am interested in, I have little use for chatting in open. Also, considering that on two occasions after speaking in open chat my account was targeted by a hacker, I am very reluctant to have my presence identified.

I am not sure that I agree that "many models are upset". If a model prefers that I not whisper, then I will type openly. However, thus far all the models I visit are willing to converse with me in whispers. And considering that many times the models whisper first, I do not think they can be that upset if they start the conversation with a whisper.

And if we choose to talk about the weather...that is our business, not yours.
xpertsucker
Created by: xpertsucker

7/9/18 @ 11:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am not here to talk to the members on the site. I am here to interact with the models. Also, considering that some of the "fun and ideas" mentioned in open chat are usually not what I am interested in, I have little use for chatting in open. Also, considering that on two occasions after speaking in open chat my account was targeted by a hacker, I am very reluctant to have my presence identified.

I am not sure that I agree that "many models are upset". If a model prefers that I not whisper, then I will type openly. However, thus far all the models I visit are willing to converse with me in whispers. And considering that many times the models whisper first, I do not think they can be that upset if they start the conversation with a whisper.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: 640509040147

7/9/18 @ 12:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am not here to talk to the members on the site. I am here to interact with the models. Also, considering that some of the "fun and ideas" mentioned in open chat are usually not what I am interested in, I have little use for chatting in open.

^^^ I mean, it really IS that simple.

There are certainly some rooms to accommodate the open "family" chat if that's what you're looking for and there are some models who speak aloud versus typing which negates the point of whisper.

But nine times out of ten, the models are the one who initiate the whisper anyway. Now if I am asked to talk in open chat or if whisper is blocked, that's something I just accept but, for me, I just find it much easier to dive in to a conversation with a model through whisper.

:twocents

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails