User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

REVIEWS
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: REVIEWS
Created by: gofish

8/10/18 @ 1:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With the massive turn over in performers on the site it just could be posting a review by a member could be something of a turning point for that performer.
Fact is if a performer takes the time to show an interest in the viewers in the room it seem logically for members to take the time to write a review. It both helps the performer and the member as well, and just might get the word out about an up and coming performer. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: tickler_puck

8/10/18 @ 1:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Gofish, I agree with you. What I am seeing, to my dismay, is that so many of the very young models have no idea how to communicate with us. I ask questions to engage in a little chat and I get either one word answers or NO answers. I think that schools will have a course in "eye contact" and "how to make conversation with a person not a keypad" in the very near future. It hasn't gotten to the "Private bb" as a first answer to a question but it's a different, almost disinterested no response from them. Some are naturally chatty but, in my experience, they are the exception rather than the rule. The models who have English as their language and can't speak or understand any English is annoying. I don't mind the translations being used, I've used some myself when I thought it would be easier for a model speaking Czech or Slovak or Russian. But I would like to feel that I'm connecting with them not just speaking to a pretty picture.

8/10/18 @ 2:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Gofish, I agree with you. What I am seeing, to my dismay, is that so many of the very young models have no idea how to communicate with us. I ask questions to engage in a little chat and I get either one word answers or NO answers. I think that schools will have a course in "eye contact" and "how to make conversation with a person not a keypad" in the very near future. It hasn't gotten to the "Private bb" as a first answer to a question but it's a different, almost disinterested no response from them. Some are naturally chatty but, in my experience, they are the exception rather than the rule. The models who have English as their language and can't speak or understand any English is annoying. I don't mind the translations being used, I've used some myself when I thought it would be easier for a model speaking Czech or Slovak or Russian. But I would like to feel that I'm connecting with them not just speaking to a pretty picture.

Tickler well said.
Yes there are an exceeding number of performers coming online from South America who in some cases have very little understanding of English. I do not mean to put them down, but like you said even if you say Hello to them there is no response. Most of the European performers seems to at best attempt to speak English and do give one a chuckle when they say a few things the wrong way.
By the way thank you for posting a response. Seems even here many might read the posting but never leave a comment.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: tickler_puck

8/10/18 @ 5:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Tickler well said.
Yes there are an exceeding number of performers coming online from South America who in some cases have very little understanding of English. I do not mean to put them down, but like you said even if you say Hello to them there is no response. Most of the European performers seems to at best attempt to speak English and do give one a chuckle when they say a few things the wrong way.
By the way thank you for posting a response. Seems even here many might read the posting but never leave a comment.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

Gofish, it is the South American models who fall into this category. The belami boys, or Czechs/Slovaks/Russians must have better training or at least have SOME training. I get the impression that the South american guys get almost no training at all. They're thrown out there on their own to find their way. That isn't fair to them. With all the naked models, the cross dressing models, the uptick in straight models not willing to do much at all for a mostly gay audience, this is not the site I joined 11 years ago. Sic transit gloria mundi!

8/10/18 @ 7:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Gofish, it is the South American models who fall into this category. The belami boys, or Czechs/Slovaks/Russians must have better training or at least have SOME training. I get the impression that the South american guys get almost no training at all. They're thrown out there on their own to find their way. That isn't fair to them. With all the naked models, the cross dressing models, the uptick in straight models not willing to do much at all for a mostly gay audience, this is not the site I joined 11 years ago. Sic transit gloria mundi!

Yep Tickler the site has changed and not always in a good way. For the South american guys I sort of think there is most likely a big studio in play with enough of a supply of performers willing to get on board.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: 640509040147

8/11/18 @ 9:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With the massive turn over in performers on the site it just could be posting a review by a member could be something of a turning point for that performer.

Turnover of models (for whatever reason) is a theme around here, whether they are given reviews or not. But that's a separate conversation.

In terms of reviews, I find them to be subjective as every user will have different perspectives and interactions with different models. I like making my own assumptions, good or bad, when entering rooms. The only times I've found myself giving actual reviews are if I have a very strong first impression or if a model im comfortable with asks me to.

Overall, a majority of reviews will be positive but, please correct me if I'm wrong, don't some have the ability to block "negative" ones? I get that some the need to block some that are just straight up slander but I'd like to think critique can be heard and learned from.

8/11/18 @ 10:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Turnover of models (for whatever reason) is a theme around here, whether they are given reviews or not. But that's a separate conversation.

In terms of reviews, I find them to be subjective as every user will have different perspectives and interactions with different models. I like making my own assumptions, good or bad, when entering rooms. The only times I've found myself giving actual reviews are if I have a very strong first impression or if a model im comfortable with asks me to.

Overall, a majority of reviews will be positive but, please correct me if I'm wrong, don't some have the ability to block "negative" ones? I get that some the need to block some that are just straight up slander but I'd like to think critique can be heard and learned from.

Yes most are generally positive reviews and can really help a performer. I do believe a performer can get the site to delete a negative review but are not completely certain.
Asti
Created by: asti

8/12/18 @ 12:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Amen! I don't give much attention to reviews. I rarely write them anymore. Many either lavish praise or lash out after a member thinks they have been done wrong. I make my own decision about the individual.

A performer may block a review once they reach 250,000 credits earned.

640509040147 , you're right, there should be nothing wrong with negative reviews, if they are justly warranted. As an example if a performer promises something in private but repeatedly fails to deliver that is good to know. However, it should be more than one fail, in repeated shows. A model shouldn't be tagged difficult if they only have one show with a failed promise. If members feel strongly after only one simply don't visit the performer again.
Foreplay4Ever
Created by: foreplay4ever

8/12/18 @ 1:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I had the opportunity to visit a new model from Russia(?), the other day. I was very pleased to see that, sitting with him-off camera-was someone training him. We had a nice conversation, during which he admitted to having a trainer, and that the trainer would leave the room if we went private(we didn't...my fault, not his). I have spoken to experienced models from Latin American studios...they have said that new models are simply thrown into the deep-end of the pool with no training beyond notes on the door explaining how to make money("dick/cock"; "ass"; "private"). It is a disservice to both the model and the customer to put new models in front of the camera with no training. And, it is part of the reason that the quality of models has decreased, and the turnover has increased.
Foreplay4Ever
Created by: foreplay4ever

8/12/18 @ 1:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry, guys. I know I got off-topic...discussing training rather than reviews.

8/12/18 @ 1:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry, guys. I know I got off-topic...discussing training rather than reviews.

Foreplay off topic or on topic makes no difference. Just getting the word out and perhaps something will change to make it much more better for both performers and members. That is always really what counts.
Thank you for your very informative comment.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Vonny6
Created by: vonny6

8/13/18 @ 10:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like to do reviews as well... sometimes the model even asks me to. One time I even got a Fanclub membership afterwards haha. But you do it ofcourse plainly to help the models.
Created by: louisphillippe

8/14/18 @ 4:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I had the opportunity to visit a new model from Russia(?), the other day. I was very pleased to see that, sitting with him-off camera-was someone training him. We had a nice conversation, during which he admitted to having a trainer, and that the trainer would leave the room if we went private(we didn't...my fault, not his). I have spoken to experienced models from Latin American studios...they have said that new models are simply thrown into the deep-end of the pool with no training beyond notes on the door explaining how to make money("dick/cock"; "ass"; "private"). It is a disservice to both the model and the customer to put new models in front of the camera with no training. And, it is part of the reason that the quality of models has decreased, and the turnover has increased.

:thumbsup :thumbsup Same experience here. :winkwink
:angel The Latin American and Spanish speaking models rarely
communicate well and flimflam most of the times ( except a some
well spoken guys..)
:angel It seems to me the only think they need is a cam
and a few key words as you said. :guitar :guitar
:thumbsup Euro guys seems better trained and supervised
because always there is someone in the studio checking up on them... :guitar
Well...they never stay too long to learn the ropes anyway!! :thumbsup
:evil We'll have another couple of dozen coming in next week... :orglaugh

Just my :twocents ... :orglaugh .. :drinkup ... :guitar

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails